wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I picked up an ER Ochredrake from the AP, then went back to hunt some more without checking how many eggs I have. Then an Ice egg pops up.

"You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg."

STUPID OCHREDRAKE

Edit: ASDFGHJIK Ochre hatched, ANOTHER Ice popped up, I caught it, and it's gorgeous! I think I'm in shock.

Edited by Amberfly

Passed over the new release eggs in the AP, and thought they were nothing >:o

Ah well, I suppose I could get some of the new release eggies after the hype.

EFF.... I JUST realized, while checking one of my eggs for inbreeding, that a black I picked up YEARS ago is inbred. A black that I have bred many, many times, and as well as her children and her grandchildren. In fact, a large portion of a couple of my breeds are her descendants.

AKLJSDFLKJF. Trying to figure out what to do with them now. I don't want to get rid of them all (seriously it's like 20 of my dragons 27, I just counted) but I should probably stop breeding them so much.

My older dragons I found to be inbred or messy, I just renamed them and use them for organising my scroll. http://dragcave.net/lineage/WnJp http://dragcave.net/lineage/16Fr http://dragcave.net/lineage/m8KD http://dragcave.net/lineage/ghnB

Noooo sad.gif

I just released a neo instead of freezing it- it had the same amount of views as the year I was born.

I hate to ask, but if anyone caught a CB neo hatchling would you mind PMing me? I'd be happy to trade quite a bit for its safe return.

A few days ago I was AP hunting for hatchies when well what do you know a thunder egg appears. I start raging and go to my scroll to see if there are any eggs that I can drop for it... and there aren't! 99% of the time I have at least one egg that I'm willing to let go of for a cool dragon, but I didn't. So I go back to the ap to do more hatchie hunting and the same thunder egg keeps getting thrown back in!!! It had a terribly messy and inbred lineage but I am in need of a thunder to freeze so I would have kept it...

It just peeves me off how the eggs you're hunting for always appear in the AP when you're egg locked .-.

Lady Artemis, I so know how you feel! It seems like the good stuff only pops up when I'm locked! dry.gif

I about cried when I saw an Ice egg in the AP shortly after I had locked myself with all the new August releases. I couldn't even drop any because of the 5 hour cooldown, so I had to watch my favorite type of dragon keep getting tossed back into the AP. It was even at 5d 15hrs, so it wasn't a brand new egg or anything. I realllly wanted that Ice egg. sad.gif

In the future, I'll always keep ONE open slot during a new/holiday release for any rare finds on the AP.

EFF.... I JUST realized, while checking one of my eggs for inbreeding, that a black I picked up YEARS ago is inbred. A black that I have bred many, many times, and as well as her children and her grandchildren. In fact, a large portion of a couple of my breeds are her descendants.

AKLJSDFLKJF. Trying to figure out what to do with them now. I don't want to get rid of them all (seriously it's like 20 of my dragons 27, I just counted) but I should probably stop breeding them so much.

Oh god, that pretty much happened to me. 3: Loved, loved this black dragon and I even gave him one of my favourite names (at the time). Always made sure to breed him because I was strangely attached (possibly to his name, really :P) ANDEN one day I realized he was inbred and really messy. ._.

So I kinda stopped.

I have a new favourite black dragon anyways. :P

Someone was looking for offers on an egg and so I looked at their wishlist to figure out what they would want and bred a couple of dragons off of their wishlist only for them to reject the offer because they only want breed/catch stuff off their wishlist themselves... So I learned that people inaccurately name their checklists wishlists. I raged and abandoned the eggs I bred.. <,<

The stupidest thing I've done that I can recall off the top of my head was kill the Seawyrm egg that I had when I was egg locked (you can still see it on my scroll). I had 2 Seawyrm, and both were on cooldown. I forgot about the whole "It's still considered alive for 24 hours" thing, so when I finally caught a Bluesang and it said "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg" I slammed my head on the table.

I have yet to catch a CB Bluesang since.

Bred 2 red dorsals and didn't keep either...but it's not like I need them right????? Right??????????????????????????????

THOUGHT my CB blusang and thunder egg were in the ER, but they weren't. And guess what happened to them? They died. :c

AGH

I swear that rainbow puff of fur was so cute

I don't really think I've done any more stupid things

the one thing that stuck to me is before this forum, i was always at eggs around the world's dragonmarket

Saw a guy needed a thunder, thought i'd help him out

he had such a temper.

When CB Blacks/Bright Pinks/old dragons were extremely common and I never grabbed ANY cb ones, only from the AP. =/ (same with CB seasonals, basically any others..) I never caught holiday eggs because I would forget to come on DC, (I could've caught anything from 2008+ :c) and when I came on for Pumpkins I only caught ONE. I went on a two year hiatus, and before I left I got an egg of some sort and forgot about it, apparently it became Neglected because I got like 2 PMs about it on here ("I'll give you anything for that Neglected of yours!").

... sooo i have my fair share of dumb things... lol.

Missing a Cb thunder and ice.

The thunder, I thought it was the common electric, and when I realized the description was different, it was already gone...

The ice, because I forgot the description, and when I clicked on it three seconds later, it was gone, too.

Well, at least my pillow army is growing ;P

I actually don't mind In-bred dragons, infact I love EG In-Bred dragons.

> Go to Coast biome, hoping to catch a brine

> "Lol, this isn't going to work."

> "There's probably a golden wyvern in alpine while I'm here."

> "<_____<"

> GO to alpine

> See golden wyvern

> O_O

> "My god, I'm psychic :'D"

> Hesitate a tad bit long and miss the egg

/facepalm XD

ARGH!!! I have an egg with 4 days 11 hours. I decided to incubate it so I could have an egg spot. After I incubated I realized I did it to the wrong egg. So now the Purple still has 4 days 11 hours. AND I used my last incubate. The egg I incubated is a Silver. The Silver now has 5 days 7 hours. dry.gif

I just now realized this. I somehow influenced two of my blusang eggs to be female when I meant to influence one female and one male. I did not realize that they both gendered female, so I froze them both, not knowing. Just realized that I have two frozen females and no frozen males. :|

Being unactive for a year, joining forum too late, go nuts for common eggs and ignoring rares, inbreeding, making all of my dragons losing their names, oh, i can continue this list forever. Dumb rookie unsure.gif

I assumed that someone would want a holiday festive brimstone and a harvest parented brimstone (both hatchies) along with a cb brim so I could get another "ood" egg.. dry.gif

...just like I assumed that someone would want a prayer nebbie.

Edited by autumnraynefyr

I assumed that someone would want a holiday festive brimstone and a harvest parented brimstone (both hatchies) along with a cb brim so I could get another "ood" egg.. dry.gif

...just like I assumed that someone would want a prayer nebbie.

I don't get it. o.o;

Tried breeding all of my tinsels, nothing. 8D

/facewall

I IOU'd a bunch of vampire hatchies for a trade so obviously I'm wracking up the kills at the same time. I only just remembered that bite deaths count towards the kill limit.

Which means I realllly am biting on a tight schedule if I wish to unlock all my kill slots for Halloween zombie attempts. >< (really need to get cracking on it)

Arghhh, silly Varekis. Why did I IOU vamps so close to Halloween. Dl /goes to check when kill slots free up

I don't get it. o.o;

Tried breeding all of my tinsels, nothing. 8D

The ood are a race from Dr. Who.. and I had a nebbie who had the code prary.. Everyone rejected it so I fed it to my vampire.