wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I thought it would be funny if there was a pink dragon that enjoyed incorrectly influencing things, so I named and described a pink as "Incorrect Influencer." Ever since, I've been scared to use her to influence anything xd.png;;

I didn't check the lineage on a trade I made recently. For some reason, I assumed it was caveborn, and didn't realize it wasn't until after my offer was accepted. Oops. rolleyes.gif

I don't know if this counts as an actual stupid thing or simply a newbie mistake, but I never made an introduction post so I had to figure everything out on my own.

*sigh* sooo stupid.

After a dozen tries a CB pair of Sunset and Canopy finally gave a Sunset egg... and what do I do? Forget about the possibility that it can hatch as a Sunrise. Crap... this lineage takes enough time -.-

I hope there'll be another Sunset egg next time and that I then I think about the timing!

Clearly I'm too stupid to think each time I AP my babies that maybe this time I'll find someone who names their dragons. ;u; Just bred some of my moonies again and decided to check the progeny of one of them. All those codes in a row, ugh. ;n; The first is named because he's on my scroll. >_>"

Happens all the time to me and yet I continue to think "this one will be a good one..."

Edited by Varekis

*scans through AP and sees magma*

Me: Oh thats nothing... *looks at other eggs*

*looks back at magma*

Me: WAIT WHAT?! *click*

Try as you might, you can't seem to find the egg our looking for in the abandoned area.

Seriously self? dry.gif

If I see an ember egg in the AP, I think it's a magma and click on it to get it, only to find out it's an ember egg rolleyes.gif

Didn't realize I was egg-locked and bred...... I usually check my egg-limit before breeding, but I was so out of it today *sobs*

After over a year of making this lineage, and I finally get near the end, I auto it aaaggggh. Goodbye my dear purple sad.gif

Now I have to wait until this pair gives me another egg aggghhh *bangs head in corner*

Clearly I'm too stupid to think each time I AP my babies that maybe this time I'll find someone who names their dragons. ;u; Just bred some of my moonies again and decided to check the progeny of one of them. All those codes in a row, ugh. ;n; The first is named because he's on my scroll. >_>"

Happens all the time to me and yet I continue to think "this one will be a good one..."

Urgh, this! I know the feeling, Varekis. ;_; I feel like I've wasted my time breeding and APing some of my nice lineaged babies for other people to enjoy when I see a code instead of a name.

D: It happens to me, as well: http://dragcave.net/progeny/5TaYF

Most of the named dragons are mine.

edit; and the worst part is, I often forget to say 'please name it' in a trade, os they don't anyway. What is appealing about a lack of names? D:

Edited by Ashes The Second

i was locked, and then i forgot and decided, "i need more magmas, im gonna breed one". and im thinking, meh, its not likely ill get one anyway. then when i breed, my new magma egg auto'd. xd.png

Just missed 3 CB Blusangs and a CB Gold in the Coast. D: There's always someone quicker than you!

Lol. I've just realized that I froze a CB Gold and CB Silver a few months ago, because I didn't care about lineages.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CHuLY

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4sSCM

I deserve a high five in the face.

You do. |D; I would have loved those, so much.

Not being logged into a school computer. x.x;

user posted image

/cries in corner

I swear I didn't see the egg at the top of my scroll! I only counted the 6 below my welcome committee....

EDIT:

no longer crying! a very, very nice member who has no gold dragons caught it. thank you so much for offering it back to me, but it went to where it was supposed to go wub.gif

Edited by xeyla

Forgot my Turpentine was about to grow up. They aren't my favorite breed, but I've got a million of them simply because I keep trying to freeze the gendered hatchies and they grow up on me. I suddenly remembered this one, so I went to freeze it, and between the page viewing the hatchling and the Actions page, it grew up. >.< (Wasn't a cache thing either - I'd just deleted my cookies and cache - just bad luck.)

Noooo! I bred a project egg and it auto'd. >.< I thought I'd never be stupid enough to do that.

i got another mistake. grabbing a uncommon egg thinking someone else would beat me to it and in the time it took to abandon it i missed out on a rarer egg. so i lost both eggs because someone adopted my abandoned egg right away too

Accidentally killed a hatchling I was supposed to be freezing for a thread because I wasn't paying attention. I feel so guilty sad.gif

Accidentally killed a hatchling I was supposed to be freezing for a thread because I wasn't paying attention. I feel so guilty sad.gif

Now you can revive it and see what happens.

Well, lightning didn't strike in the same place twice. Was in the Desert first at the hourly drop, but decided to hop over to the Forest for a quick peek. As soon as I did, I saw a Stripe, so I got my cursor down as fast as I could and I snagged it (need it for a friend.) Then, flicked back to the Desert and just like the Stripe, a Gold was there. I was so fast, but .......I didn't get it laugh.gif

Now, I'm cursing at myself for missing the Gold, but happy that I caught the Stripe tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

The drop just now. I was in Costal. One of the three eggs:

"This egg is one third the size of the other eggs"

WHY DID I HAVE TO BE EGG LOCKED?!!

I deserve a high five in the face.

(^ Is it bad that line made me laugh?)

Caught two spits. One because I loved the code and wanted to love her and keep her and he code definitely said IMMA SHE! to me. One because I needed another male zombie fodder to breed. Influenced them, went to breed my zombie fodders... where's the new male? He did just grow up, but he's not showing?

... Oh great GoNs. He's a she. Wait, what about Icnea?

Oh, sonova-!

(Either I influenced them wrong, or I just had a double influence-fail. AAAAHHHH.)