wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Breeding stuff to trade. When your scroll is full. ;-;. Chronos are my favorite too.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Went to organize my scroll and saw that I forgot to breed just one hatchling for my breeding projects. One AUTUMN hatchling dry.gif.

I just tried to breed a Christmas dragon with a Halloween dragon. Real Duh moment.

I just today bred my Holly with an Autumn Seasonal to continue the lineage, and then felt really confused when I got a Winter Seasonal instead of the autumn one. Then I realized that it's not frickin' autumn season anymore. biggrin.gif I can't even believe I was so confused for a little while.

I just tried to breed a Christmas dragon with a Halloween dragon. Real Duh moment.

Yeah, I keep thinking i'd like to breed my Aegis with Caligenes as soon as they grow up...Uh...Yeah. blink.gif

Just Bred a 2nd Gen Shimmer for Infinis and did not realize I was egg locked.....I want to die x.x!!!

I will breed whoever finds it a replacement egg with a mate of their choice for it's safe return ;o;!!!!

rolleyes.gif

to end the year ... I decided (again) to try for my 3rd Guardian of Nature

have been doing so religiously since Oct 15, 2014

after I summoned ..

was panicked ... as I could not see the date for the next attempt !!! unsure.gifohmy.gif

blink.gif DUH !!! was successful but it took a few minutes to register

( computer had been misbehaving for months ... so not completely a dumb moment )

tongue.gif

I've just realised that I bred one of my Solstices at the wrong time. It was 2am my time, which means it was 8am DC time, which means...I have a blue winged solstice to kill and am now a year behind on my lineage :/

(ETA: I don't hate blues so much I want to kill them all, but I don't like superfluous dragons on my scroll, and am so annoyed that THIS ONE is blue that it HAS to go. Also Enraged Aegis!)

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I started a seasonal checker late in the autumn breeding season. Unfortunately I didn't get the idea till mid November. The first generation produced spectacularly. Even split giving me all the eggs I needed. The second generation refused to produce an autumn week after week. I didn't get a single egg from the other pair at all. Now I have to wait ages to finish this checker. I knew there was a reason I've never used seasonals before. Think I'll continue to stay far away from them and stripes after this dry.gif there are some dragons that breeding them just gives me headaches.

Don't drink and read this at the same time. You have been warned.

So I hunted all day because I wanted a split because the hatchie is adorable but I had no luck. I caught several good things (including a couple of xenos) but no splits so I put one of the xenos for trade asking for... a split.

The day went by and no offers and I thought oh well, maybe splits are scarce at the moment, I've seen this happens before. Finally at night: "1 offer".

I ran to check and there it was, a perfect and beautiful S1 split, exactly what I wanted. I ran to accept the offer, typed my password... and where were the split? For some moments I was dumbfolded, thinking that maybe the hatchie had grew up, it happened before so I checked my whole scroll looking for it (the 34 pages). No sign of the split. I looked at my dragons again and... wait, the xeno egg was there. What happened? I checked my transfers again and there it was, 1 offer and everything.

I tried to accept the offer again and paid attention this time: the person who offered the baby split was scroll locked and could not accept my egg! How did I miss that?

I posted a message in my trade and some minutes later I was able to get my precious baby split!

Seriously, I felt very stupid. dry.gif

There's an easy fix for that. tongue.gif

No, there's not. Have you heard of addiction? Working on that.

Dumbest thing I can think of today is I realized there were enraged versions of the Aegis. I had bred the one with a cb silver, and the other to a silver lunar...I traded the silver egg but the lunar was still on my scroll. So I bit it with a vampire, it turned and was repulsed...xd.png I continued to bite eggs that kept getting turned and repulsed then one died and I enrage my Aegis that was the parent of the lunar...he now shall breed with brown lunars.

This isn't really a big deal to me but I missed the Holiday event. Everything. I couldn't play the game because it never loaded and I was on Chrome with mobile. I can't see what the releases were to see if I like them and want one...oh well.

I almost keep mistaking the tsunami eggs for blusang eggs xd.png oops rolleyes.gif

wink.gif

when I first arrived here .. a tortuous task even getting in sad.gif ..

was so overwhelmed >> so many things to learn ohmy.gif

I still remember taking my time and selecting ever so carefully which one to take

wish I could have seen my face at the shock of failure huh.gif

who knew it was such a free for all ... survival of the fastest !!!

have honed my skills since then but every so often when I miss THAT ONE ..

still laugh at my inexperience and surprise ..

now I lie in wait .. my Wolfie side all a'twitching ready to pounce

this is a kleptomaniac's paradise !! Oh .. What fun !! laugh.gif

tongue.gif

No, there's not. Have you heard of addiction? Working  on that.

wink.gif

understand THAT all too well !! laugh.gif

is beyond addiction for me , alas ...

more like the invasion of the Body Snatchers - dragon style

" bring me eggs and hatchlings .. more .. More .. MORE .... !!! " biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

I mistakenly abandoned a 3G Thuwed. *cries over her stupidity* I should have made sure it was the right egg before going to the action page, but I derped.

Edited by prismatika

Picked up a howler drake I didn't want from the cave. Gah 5 hour cooldown. I was aiming for the gaia!

Last 5-minute-shuffle: Me reads "glow" and spasm-clicks the egg. Hello, spirit ward eggy, welcome on my scroll.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Last 5-minute-shuffle: Me reads "glow" and spasm-clicks the egg. Hello, spirit ward eggy, welcome on my scroll.

I've done that too. Now we have Lunar Heralds with the "metallic" in their name as well.

Bred a 2G to a 3G, of course they produced an egg. Granted, the egg produced allowed me to enrage one of my Aegis dragons. Still, that isn't the first time I've bred something I thought to be the same gen, when it wasn't. At least this time it wasn't a Silver. ._.