wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I stupidly keep picking up interesting codes that nobody wants to trade for.

Latest catch is an African river: NiGEr

which I'll probably abandon as soon as it's cooled off ...

I just missed a Bronze Tinsel, a Red (I need one) and a Silver in rapid succession in the AP, right after mistaking a Bloodscale for a red and mistaking a Chicken for a Pygmy.

Saw a Gold earlier when I was looking for a Xeno and didn't react quickly enough. dry.gif

When I first started, I was camping the Desert for CB Stripes. I had no idea that ALL the "brightly colored markings" eggs were Spitfires in the Desert and that I needed to do to the Jungle and Forest for Stripes. wacko.gif

Just saw a Xenowyrm in the Forest, and clicked it, got the "you are overburdened" message - forgot I was scroll-locked dry.gif

Just saw a Xenowyrm in the Forest, and clicked it, got the "you are overburdened" message - forgot I was scroll-locked dry.gif

Awww that's crappy!

I clicked what was probably that SAME Xeno and got the "Sorry, someone else took it" message. That's 6 failed Xeno attemps in the last hour. dry.gif

I clicked what was probably that SAME Xeno and got the "Sorry, someone else took it" message. That's 6 failed Xeno attemps in the last hour. dry.gif

Just missed "another" Xenowyrm in the Forest…what are the odds? dry.gif haha

ETA: @Yunako, that's really funny that we were probably clicking the exact same egg! tongue.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just missed "another" Xenowyrm in the Forest…what are the odds? dry.gif haha

Holy CRAP! I just missed another one in the Forest too! I think we're both trying and failing to get the same eggs. laugh.gif

What is the wrong Biome?

I was looking in the wrong Biome for a specific species of dragon xd.png

Ex: Trying to get a Chrono in the Jungle instead of the Forest!

Lists don't prevent humans from making mistakes wink.gif That's why that was posted in the "Stupid things" thread, after all.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Well, I guess the worst thing I did lately.. Around Halloween I lost track track of when certain things were supposed to happen.. so I on the night that breeding season started I went in and tried to revive all of my zombie fodders. I didn't realize why none had turned until hours later. Oops.. XD;

Letting my computer run out of charge when I was hunting, died right before I grabbed that Chrono!

Haven't been looking for VDAY mates rolleyes.gif I should do that soon.

You should! It'll be here before you know it!

~

I put two Thunder eggs in the AP. Not at once, but I should have kept those guys!

I had taken a long hiatus from the site after joining pretty early on... when I came back, I didn't realise how rare some dragons had become. I released a CB original Vampire and very nearly released my only Bright Pink because I didn't really care for the sprite. Luckily, a friend stopped me from releasing her and I had two other original Vampires, so that one didn't sting as bad.