wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Saw a chicken egg in the cave, 5d, 4h. I sat there staring at it for a few seconds before coming to my senses and frantically clicked the already claimed Magma DIRECTLY NEXT TO IT instead.

*facepalm* Ugh, probably the only chicken I'll ever come close to getting and I was stupid enough to make an enormous mistake.

DX

Oh my gosh, I can't stop reflex-clicking Nebulas. laugh.gif

I breed infrequently, so I keep forgetting my two CB Silvers show no interest in each other... blah.

Getting distracted long enough for 3, even 4 five minute shuffles to happen. Whoops. I want that Silver, darn it tongue.gif

My stupidest things ever would definitely have to be joining too late to get a Holly or a Yulebuck, and totally missing the Halloween event the year that Shadow Walkers were released *still really upset about that*.

I get distracted easily by the word "glitters." I cannot tell you how many gilded bloodscales I have clicked accidentally because of that. tongue.gif

Found out a little too late that an egg I had a while back was worth more than what I traded it for. *facepalm* I haven't been on DC for almost 3 years so yeah... ;-;

Found out a little too late that an egg I had a while back was worth more than what I traded it for. *facepalm* I haven't been on DC for almost 3 years so yeah... ;-;

Awwww, I know the feeling sad.gif I've done some lousy trades where I could've gotten more for what I was trading.

I just panicked slightly thinking the frostbite egg, for a forum lineage project, that I've been waiting to hatch, just vanished.

Apparently I can't tell the different between frostbite and lumina s1 hatchies. What is the dumb lumina doing here? laugh.gif

I just panicked slightly thinking the frostbite egg, for a forum lineage project, that I've been waiting to hatch, just vanished.

Apparently I can't tell the different between frostbite and lumina s1 hatchies. What is the dumb lumina doing here? laugh.gif

Oh my, that's funny laugh.gif

Impulse bit a messy Daydream egg I found, now I have a dead egg cluttering my scroll for the next two weeks. Yeah smart move there.

Saw "glow" and thought it was just a spirit ward so I didn't click it... dry.gif

It wasn't. -.-

Edited by Clya

Asking to trade for Blue Lunars WHEN i wanted Royal Blues unsure.gif as if i cant tell the differance rolleyes.gif

Locked myself with a Glaucus for which I have no use currently ...

I bred my enraged Aegis dragon to a CB Red Gemshard before abandoning a blocker I picked up yesterday. Now his first baby sits in the AP rolleyes.gif

Ah well. I hope it won't be harmed sad.gif