wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

This is more like a stupid thing I might do. I really want to breed my silver shimer with her intended mate but I have no fertilities and don't want to risk a refusal. So tempting.

Taking on the Holly Contest while wanting to collect Zs. Oh lord. xd.png

Should I make a banner for that instead lol

Sounds like you've got trouble ahead for you xd.png

Wanting to breed my Aegis dragons when scroll locked

I really really really want to breed them

Should I make a banner for that instead lol

Sounds like you've got trouble ahead for you xd.png

Wanting to breed my Aegis dragons when scroll locked

I really really really want to breed them

Yes, probably xd.png

Don't breed while locked! Resist!

This is more like a stupid thing I might do. I really want to breed my silver shimer with her intended mate but I have no fertilities and don't want to risk a refusal. So tempting.

Fertility does not prevent a refusal. Only raising the change to get an egg and if you use Fertility on both dragons you waste one use.

Participating into too many breeding projects when i still need to complete my CB collections...

I saw a cheese and I clicked to a different biome D:

Fertility does not prevent a refusal. Only raising the change to get an egg and if you use Fertility on both dragons you waste one use.

Participating into too many breeding projects when i still need to complete my CB collections...

Oooh, the more you know ~

*goes to breed them* *gets a shimmer egg* *heavy breathing*

Influenced an egg to be a female and now trying to tade it for a male. dry.gif

Bred a Red Dorsal in a test breeding. I can't keep it, but I bet I won't breed another Red from them for a long time xP

Forgot I was supposed to breed a fog x alt sweetling for a trade partner who wanted one. Bred a red x alt sweetling instead. Now I have an unneeded red egg & I have to wait another week, cutting it awful close to Valentine breeding.

Thought letting my sis take care of a few eggs/hatchies was a good idea. NOPE. She abandoned them. Not on purpose... so she says!!! dry.gif

Thought letting my sis take care of a few eggs/hatchies was a good idea. NOPE. She abandoned them. Not on purpose... so she says!!! dry.gif

Oh dear! blink.gif

little sis or big sis?

I hope they were easily replaceable at least?

Oh dear! blink.gif

little sis or big sis?

I hope they were easily replaceable at least?

Little, but teenager-little. I thought I could trust her, really!

They were gifts for my raffle, so not replaceable unfortunately :l

Little, but teenager-little. I thought I could trust her, really!

They were gifts for my raffle, so not replaceable unfortunately :l

At least they weren't YOUR eggs. If they were the Cheese and Paper for the raffle, those will be loved no matter where they go. Pity they couldn't be raffled, though.

If you're really wanting to raffle off a Paper, let me know when you're going to do it (without letting your sis hold them!) and I'll give you the stupid paper hatchie I can't get rid of (for anything interesting).

I gave my 9 year old sister a third paper I caught, but she understood when I told her it was special and much better than the inbred greens and stuff on her scroll.

At least they weren't YOUR eggs. If they were the Cheese and Paper for the raffle, those will be loved no matter where they go. Pity they couldn't be raffled, though.

If you're really wanting to raffle off a Paper, let me know when you're going to do it (without letting your sis hold them!) and I'll give you the stupid paper hatchie I can't get rid of (for anything interesting).

I gave my 9 year old sister a third paper I caught, but she understood when I told her it was special and much better than the inbred greens and stuff on her scroll.

It wasn't your donations, don't worry. ^^

I'm going to raffle off in an hour or so, so if you REALLY want to get rid of the paper, I'd be more than happy to raffle it off. laugh.gif

It wasn't your donations, don't worry. ^^

I'm going to raffle off in an hour or so, so if you REALLY want to get rid of the paper, I'd be more than happy to raffle it off. laugh.gif

Tempted to have you do a raffle with one of my Pyro Xenos. No one likes them, but maybe if they were free, someone would take it. Out of all the Xenos, the butt-ugly Magma ripoffs are easiest the catch.

Stupid thing...I didn't fog my near-hatching tinsel an hour ago, and now it's sick. Stupid tinsels get sick so much easier than any other. My fault for not making sure it was out of the ER like I usually do. If tinsels are in an ER, they get sick. Never fails. dry.gif

Tempted to have you do a raffle with one of my Pyro Xenos. No one likes them, but maybe if they were free, someone would take it. Out of all the Xenos, the butt-ugly Magma ripoffs are easiest the catch.

I love Pyros and I'm sure I'm not the only one (maybe you could stop calling them ugly?), but I wouldn't take a free one because I have the number of CBs I wanted. smile.gif Someone who doesn't have one yet will surely love it.

My stupid thing is breeding nice lineages for the AP when I'm locked, because that seems to increase the probability of getting a Z code by a lot...

[snip]

If you want me to, then that's fine as well. I can raffle off anything anyone throws my way. xd.png

I love Pyros and I'm sure I'm not the only one (maybe you could stop calling them ugly?), but I wouldn't take a free one because I have the number of CBs I wanted.  smile.gif Someone who doesn't have one yet will surely love it.

[snip]

I love Pyros too! I don't think they're ugly at all. There's plenty of people that would love it, that's for sure. ^^

I love Pyros and I'm sure I'm not the only one (maybe you could stop calling them ugly?), but I wouldn't take a free one because I have the number of CBs I wanted. smile.gif Someone who doesn't have one yet will surely love it.

My stupid thing is breeding nice lineages for the AP when I'm locked, because that seems to increase the probability of getting a Z code by a lot...

Personal opinion. I do not like them at all. Just like I really dislike Thunder Trios. I do, however, LOVE Stripes, which some people hate. laugh.gif

[snip]

PF4E: If you would like something, I'll donate to your raffle again.

If you want to, go right ahead. ^^

My stupid thing: Influenced an egg wrong. Thank the awesome person who bounced it for me. smile.gif

I traded away the egg that I influenced, instead of the one I didn't. dry.gif Now I just hope one of my Pinks will be ready at time to influence another one...

Edited by reaty