wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Bred this while locked by mistake (miscounted my eggs)... and to boot, check out the code:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oF0Xk

If someone happens to fish this out of the AP I'll give you just about anything you want to get it back. ;.;

I once saw a gold dragon in the abandoned pile.. then I refreshed by mistake. I also once killed an egg by mistake (I was trying to abandoned it).

I saw a caveborn Gold in the cave as a noob, and thought it was just another dragon. *dies*

When I was trying abandoned a hatchling I by mistake froze it

Edited by waffleme3

missed a silver egg by not paying attention and moving to another biome

That happens with Silvers every-single-time xDDD

Did this today with a Blusang. x.x

absolutly destroying the set up i had on my forum signature in the effort to put my custom pic in there xd.png

When I was trying release a hatchling I by mistake froze it

In fact, only frozen hatchlings can be released. Unfrozen hatchlings can only be abandoned for others to pick up.

Missed out on a copper and accidentally abandoned my chicken D:

Edited by Master0fPuppets

In fact, only frozen hatchlings can be released. Unfrozen hatchlings can only be abandoned for others to pick up.

i ment abandonded

Gifting stuff to people and expecting them to say "thank you" rolleyes.gif

That's like breeding itself: gets the expected result only part of the time biggrin.gif

I usually am good at spotting the silvers, but I just recently did the same thing. I was not happy. D: I like silvers even better than golds (though I do need some more golds for lineages!), so I always try to nab them.

I forgot to influence this silver. Who knows if there parents will cooperate next week? They cooperated the first time and now I think they won't give me anything for a long time.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. mad.gif

Edited by ytak

I wanted to start a Nebula/Royal Blue checker with an egg I found on the AP, but forgot to check how many eggs I had and accidentally auto-abandoned the potential mate.

On a related note: if you see this little bugger on the AP by chance, could you catch her for me? I'll try to snag you something nice in return if you're willing to return the egg.

EDIT: Just today, I was AP hunting. A water hatchie and a gold prize egg showed up.

Guess which one I clicked?

Hint: It wasn't the prize.

Then, to add insult to injury, I decided to check the lineage in an attempt to tell myself "well, maybe it wasn't well-lineaged" and...

user posted image

Frick

Edited by Drako_tamer

Spend three weeks trying to catch a caveborn winter, since they're my favorite of the seasonals, and about to change.. Only to get distracted by a conversation and turn back to see one mocking me.. Obviously it was too late T.T

EDIT: Just today, I was AP hunting. A water hatchie and a gold prize egg showed up.

Guess which one I clicked?

Hint: It wasn't the prize.

Then, to add insult to injury, I decided to check the lineage in an attempt to tell myself "well, maybe it wasn't well-lineaged" and...

https://i.imgur.com/FuT62y3.png

Frick

Don't worry, it's only Bronze laugh.gif

*hides*

I keep realising what a rare egg is a second too late.

By the time I've taken that second to realise and try to grab it someone whose brain didn't take a second to catch up has already nabbed it.

Missed so many Golds that way. sad.gif

"I don't have to abandon this egg, it can hatch in time so it won't lock me! Hatch hatch hatch hatch - yessss, it hatched!"

*refreshes Egg Limits page to see success of unlocking*

*is still at 21/21*

"Oh. Right."

Looking through the lineaged children of my dragons, thinking who the heck dared to name one of them 'Toilet Cleaner'. Facepalming five seconds afterwards.

Edited by s0r0k4