wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just autoabandoned all my 2G rosebud eggs by mistake. I think I'm going to cry. If anyone caught one and there's anything I can trade for it back, as many normal 2G prizes as you'd like, please PM me.

Bit an egg yesterday to get a Vampire hatchling for freezing. Of course the egg was killed. I will regard Serial Exsanguinator with distrust from now on. Probably should have used a Vampire with a less ominous name. xd.png

Of course I get 2 rare eggs that won't hatch on Valentines. I have 3 valentines eggs and I need to hatch SOMETHING for the new ones sad.gif But egglocked

Of course I get 2 rare eggs that won't hatch on Valentines. I have 3 valentines eggs and I need to hatch SOMETHING for the new ones sad.gif But egglocked

Looking at your scroll, I see 4 things that can hatch within the next 24 hours, and the new eggs will drop for 3 days total. No worries smile.gif

Last day of breeding, and of course I'm still missing a couple of lineages. And of course I only have room for one egg today laugh.gif

Not really a stupid thing by me but the game omg

Expected prizekin from Radiant angel with Zelda but instead got shimmer egg...i'm so annoyed rn lol

Edit: Nvm it is a stupid thing from me, I didn't realize valentine breedings had already ended oops

Edited by xXLatiasxXxLatiosXx

Not really a stupid thing by me but the game omg

Expected prizekin from Radiant angel with Zelda but instead got shimmer egg...i'm so annoyed rn lol

Edit: Nvm it is a stupid thing from me, I didn't realize valentine breedings had already ended oops

ooh i would gladly take it of your hands xd.pngxd.pngxd.png *joke ofcourse*

Congrats on your shiny baby tho tongue.gif

At some point during Valentine breeding I did my usual Summon with my trios, pessimistically expecting nothing and the time to roll over. Well, I got a GoN egg. xd.png

Fortunately, with incubate I was still set to breed my last Valentine dragons just before the cut off. I forgot how long GoNs take to grow though. Missed breeding my last CB Arsani because the egg didn't hatch in time. I'm not too bothered, as I had already bred one CB Arsani and I finally got my GoN, but still a silly thing to do, as I could have just waited to Summon until after Valentines. xd.png

Edited by Charity322

It's not really me as much as my cousin, but I left open my DC and she took over (During Christmas mind you) And killed one of my Wrapping Papers. Fortunately it wasn't CB but I was really sad.

I can't believe the level of idiotism I just reached.

I thought I'd freeze an ungendered sweetling to complete my collection, but instead I got such a nice lineage from a trade, I wanted to continue it. I had two Val 09 hatchlings and only needed to freeze the other one.

Well, those two hatchlings got sick and I went to hide them. Only, I accidentally chose the freeze-action. I've set it so I need to type the name of the action to confirm it, for situations like this. So I did it, twice. Even when it asked if I'm SURE I want to FREEZE these two dragons, I clicked "OK" and didn't notice anything.... When the page gave the usual "you cast a spell..." message, I realized....

I just- HOW is that even possible??

Getting distracted by nice holiday lineages in the AP. Now the breeding season is over and I'm still missing something I need, and I can't find anyone trading it.

I saw a CB valentine with the perfect word code "HOLD", which would have been perfect for valentines, except I was locked and got the overburdened message. I frantically abandoned an egg and went back but it was gone DX

I totally just remembered this:

So one time several years ago.. it was probably '09. I was writing a description for a Black dragon and I think I tried erasing some and I accidentally saved it when I had to go. It ended up being some kind of gibberish and my dragon was killed for it.

RIP Mister Murder.

(I have a new Mister Murder, though. tongue.gif )

How did I not know this list existed! ohmy.gif

Everyone I froze over the last two weeks, and the date they were frozen.

I am way more excited about this than I should be... xd.png

Awesome, didn't know about this either! Great discovery! laugh.gif

I also didn't know that freeze list existed! That's going to be SO useful for me, thanks for posting about it.

Edited by Amberfly

I just lost a reasonably nice gold egg to auto-abandon because I foolishly forgot to make sure I wasn't at limit before breeding. x.x; Siiiiiiigh

Edited by Lurhstaap

I broke the lineage pattern. Its a Lady but for the lineage it should be a Gentleman.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XRHSa

So proud that i influenced it to have the right gender for the lineage and right now i want to breed it and now this mess. sad.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yesterday I saw a CB Gold. It was the first time I've ever saw one in the cave. I stared at it for hours, reading it description. Then clicked like crazy... Of course, it was long gone sad.gif

I thought when two hatcheries hardly seem to give any views at all, it should be safe to add some eggs to a third one and only check back 3 minutes later, because that third hatchery surely will not be able to give so many more views than the other hatcheries to produce insta-sickness.

dry.gif I was wrong.

I don't have a thunder, refreshed desert on a whim and BAM, thunder.

I stare at it for a second too long before clicking. No thunder for me. Whoever stole it 5 mins ago ... my eyes are on you.

INWARD SWEARING TIME!

Edit: And again, at :25

Edited by Bubbleme

I'm dumb... forgot to check if I already had a properly gendered offspring from one of my pairs to breed with my new Valentine. She just grew up and turns out I don't have a mate for her after all xd.png Now I have to breed her one, such a waste of time! Could've taken care of that ages ago.