wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I bred my GoN and her gray mate and forgot I'm already egglocked. *facepalm*

If anyone gets a gray egg with the parents Azora the Mother and Mate of Change, please tell me. I just want to know where it went...

"I came, I saw, I missed."

The heartbreaking, true-to-life story of my cavehunting experience.

*nods*

Yes, so true. But for me, more like "I came, I saw, I stared aimlessly like an idiot for about 5 minutes trying to process that I saw a rare egg, I missed."

I got one, its forum related so still kinda Dc

half asleep and just messaged the wrong person. I was offering them an offspring of my gold CB and instead messaged them about something totally not related I was telling another member about their sig pic being against an artist's wish

I think I got blocked by them lol. it is bedtime for me night night DC

... I just missed a gold in the volcano. And I'm about 99% sure it's because, in the exictement of the moment, I accidentally clicked twice. I've lost eggs that way before. And I clicked SO FAST too. But it still wasn't good enough. Prolly because you know I couldn't just click ONCE. BLAAAAH

AARRRRGHHHHHH why can't I catch metals ;.;

Edited by Lurhstaap

One of the dumbest things I've done on DC (there has been many)?

This past Valentine's Holiday, I was furiously trying to gender an ER Val egg before it hatched! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong. It has plenty of time before the 3 day mark and I had just picked it up off the ap, so I knew any previous gender attempt was voided.

Then it hit me. Valentine eggs are one gender. Not like Halloween eggs! xd.png My gray roots must be getting deeper!

I tried to influence Valentine's eggs too xd.png

Oh that reminds me, another Valentine's-related stupid on my part... I picked up and dropped not just one but TWO Rosebuds from Wrappingwing... only to remember, when it was way too late, that I had a Wrappingwing from Rosebud and I'd wanted a mate for it back at Christmas.

TOO LATE. I never got another one. -.-

Just bred Fifth to produce a fail egg... but was locked! Thanking my stars that it wasn't a prize egg, and hoping that someone enjoys finding it in the AP.

When I was still really new, I traded a CB gold I'd caught for a messy-lineage Holly and a CB trio (just one)... I'm still really mad at myself because I haven't caught one since. I'd only been a member for around a week.

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Meant to gift a Gold to the departure's thread, but AP'd it instead. ^^;

The dumbest thing I have done is take a really long hiatus so that all my once named dragons are no longer named and names are gone. Also The dynamics have changed and dragons that were once worth something are no longer worth anything. I am hoping that come Halloween my pumpkins are worth something and I will be able to trade eggs for years I missed.

I accidentally canceled a trade which had 11 offers on it.. It was for a 2g shimmer hatchie which is about to grow up, and..

censorkip.gif.

I bred my GoN and her gray mate and forgot I'm already egglocked. *facepalm*

If anyone gets a gray egg with the parents Azora the Mother and Mate of Change, please tell me. I just want to know where it went...

I got it, I love Storms smile.gif

Didn't snag some coppers when they weren't as popular.

That would have been ... never? They were always popular, right from the beginning, as far as I'm aware.

I always double-check before influencing an egg, because of course that's what you do.

Except for this rare egg that I bred today. I just thought influencing this nice egg with a dragon that has a nice name would be a good idea. And then... "wait, did I just see a male Pink dragon on the confirmation page?" user posted image

So I was cave hunting today. Right after looking at my stripies.

And I was in the forest and saw "This egg has bright orange and green markings"

*thinks*

OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! ORANGE STRIPES! ORANGE STRIPES!

Then I remembered that A. Only white stripes are CB, and B. You idiot, that's a GOLD HORNED TANGAR

I always double-check before influencing an egg, because of course that's what you do.

Except for this rare egg that I bred today. I just thought influencing this nice egg with a dragon that has a nice name would be a good idea. And then... "wait, did I just see a male Pink dragon on the confirmation page?" user posted image

xd.png I can bounce it back to you if needed to wear of the influence

Just checked my action log, and for an egg that I really need to be female, I have somehow tried to do so with a male pink. And I have only ever had two instances of influence failing. I really doubt this will be the third time. dry.gif

I just realized I bred one of my dragons to the wrong mate not once, not twice, but seven times.

Well, that is... embarassing. Maybe I should change that Waters name to 'NOT THE RIGHT MATE' or perhaps 'NOO I AM 3G NOT 4G'.

v Very true! xd.png

Edited by Terces

^ Good thing you noticed before they produced a Silver!

Clicked on an egg on the desert, thinking it's a Black Tea; turns out it's Brimstone

Chicken replaces the obtained egg, but I'm egglocked

gg cavehunting woo!

>.>

Clicking "abandon" instead of "hide" on a 4th gen shimmer scale. I'm so mad at myself!