wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Looking through the lineaged children of my dragons, thinking who the heck dared to name one of them 'Toilet Cleaner'. Facepalming five seconds afterwards.

OMG! XDDDD

You stole a smile from me! tongue.gif

Here's mine:

I'm always complaining about irresponsable breeders that ruin a GORGEOUS lineage by breeding to something incredibly messy. I named my dragons properly so I didn't have to go through that and release something like that to the AP.

So...

This week I bred a 2G Gold from Thunder with a Mistletoe because I confused my CB Gold with my first ever male Gold -____-

Lol, I just accidentally auto'd an egg for a project, that was my first egg limit fail in ages. Good thing it was the wrong breed, but apparently I shouldn't dragcave past 9pm xd.png

>Egg locked at start of spring break

>Working constantly and forgot to dragcave

>Dead hatchie and two eggs >.<

I haven't done that censorkip.gif in years and now lol. I Just need to remember not to do that to my current eggs...would suck badly if I lost my Guardian eggs that my babies just now decided to give me after a month and a half.

I accidentally made this while breeding off some stuff to send to the AP.

That'll teach me to double check my lineages before breeding dry.gif

I was looking for nhiostrifes in the alpine, so I was grabbing eggs to get the flow moving. Somehow I was too slow on clicked a CB gold that was followed one egg later by a CB silver!! I have no idea how someone that was camping there could have beat me to those...

Of course, that now means that I've seen 2 more CB metals in the alpine than a CB almandine tongue.gif

I accidentally made this while breeding off some stuff to send to the AP.

That'll teach me to double check my lineages before breeding  dry.gif

i would just like to say that is a perfect code because it's unhao and 'hao' in chinese is good. so that egg is ungood. xd.png

Forgot to check my egg limit and bred a monstrosity of a silver Tinsel (for a deadline project) to the AP. Here's hoping the receiver doesn't pass on those genes.

Spent two minutes staring at a Chicken egg and missing it because I, for some reason, thought it was a Pygmy.

Edited by gloryKAT

Spent two minutes staring at a Chicken egg and missing it because I, for some reason, thought it was a Pygmy.

I've done that too, trust me. The descriptions are similar...

I just missed a copper in the cave! I was just staring at it and I didn't realize that it was a copper until it was too late! sad.gif

Hunting for spring seasonals a few days before they became available.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Breeding an egg for a trade I really needed, becoming incredibly happy when I saw they actually bred! And then auto-abandoned because I was egglocked.

(And I just missed a paper by mistaking it for a vine while accidentally injuring myself. I'm on a roll, guys.)

I just missed a Gold in the Alpine while staring at the word "Gold". xd.png

If you were starring at that word, it probably wasn't a Gold.

It was a Golden Wyvern smile.gif

On the 5 minute drop, missed a cb silver (6th one I missed ;-wink.gif because I was staring at it in amaze and spazz-clicking it while I didn't actually click the egg. Congrats, Tecca smile.gif

Edited by Doublelift

forgot about the site when I was finishing high school (I took a break, because there wasn't much new dragons and I got tired of getting the same ones over and over - and totally forgot it existed) - didn't play for... maybe five years, week ago I realised it still exists and my dragons are still alive - and how much holiday releases I missed during that time. Too bad.

Wondering why no one was offering on my trade teleport.... until I realised just now that I hadn't actually added the link to my post! rolleyes.gif

Seeing a Gold appear in the Alpine and spending like a minute trying to remember what egg description has the word "reflective" in it and in doing so missing the egg. -slaps self repeatedly-

If you were starring at that word, it probably wasn't a Gold.

It was a Golden Wyvern smile.gif

Oh silly me, I forgot. It said "This egg shimmers like gold." So yes, it was a GW, but nevertheless it would be a CB METALLIC.

Grabbed an egg from the AP, but then a Magma egg dropped in the Volcano biome..and I was egglocked...

Just saw my first Alpine Nebula ever since joining DC....  Of course, I missed it. xd.png

Same here! xd.png

Oh silly me, I forgot. It said "This egg shimmers like gold." So yes, it was a GW, but nevertheless it would be a CB METALLIC.

If you need one, I'm trading one right now for mere CB or BSA hatchies ^w^

Edited by Ylvanne