wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I didn't get either of my Heartstealer eggs from the Coast or Jungle and now I really want to make Heartstealer x Green Copper checkers. *whines*

I was so excited to be finished with this that I forgot it was the top half of a huge lineage and didn't influence, so of course she had to go and be a girl... where does the fail end with me? Course, I'll have bred this pair millions of times with millions of eggs before the bottom part is anywhere near done (it'll take at the very least 2 more years and a half), but I'm not so fond of duplicate lines on my scroll. dry.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Just… WHY.

Okay, so in the Valentines event my Magma attracted a Desipis, so I wanted to breed him to one of my Desipis ladies, so I gifted a really nice Avatar of Destruction so I could have room on my scroll for a new egg, and then I used Fertility on the Magma… and only then do I realize he can't breed for three more days.

*rage*

Ahhh nooooo, ahahaha. They finally produced a shiny but...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d6jDE

I auto'd it! *laughs nervously* I'm usually so careful about my limits too... Oh well, I hope I'll be making someone happy. xd.png

That thing where I actually have good stuff to trade for a change, but then I manage to be out/away for several days immediately afterwards. I swear, it happens every time! D:

Saw a red copper in the abandoned page...brain short circuited and registered it as a gilded blood scale and I refreshed the page.....

*facepalms with a brick*

nO gosh dangit

There was just a Spessartine in the AP and I have no Almandines or Spessartines at all (and really want some) but I still stupidly went for another egg instead T_T I just checked the lineage too and it was 2nd gen PB whyyy. (shouldn't torment myself like that but shush, I was hoping it was messy and would go in the AP again)

OH MY GOD scratch that okay. I whined over here like some brat as per my good habit but someone actually just sent me a similar baby out of the blue. Absolutely DID NOT expect that ;_; Thank you so much, Confused Cat! You're awesome. <3 *cuddles her new Spessartine egg*

Yesterday an absolutely fantastic offer of holiday lines, today this. I feel like I don't deserve this. o_o Brb going to see what I can breed to gift someone

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

prpldrgnfr thank you for the TWO Almandines (ARE YOU FOR REAL) and RecycledHeart for the offer jfc guys stop what have I done xd.png *feels like such a greedy sucker* AAHH

Edited by Orlageddon

caught both cb grey and then a cb silver, after 5 hours wanted to abandon the grey, guess what happened dry.gif of course I abandoned silver instead, screw me -.-

found an egg with a neat code, posted it up for trade but didnt realize until too late that the link i posted was a one way teleport dry.gif

bred the first 3rd gen tinsel of a 2015 bronze tinsel while I was egg-locked >.<

Didn't realize Knights of Sidonia was Inextrica. So I traded for a descendent thinking that it was a new Tinsel (2014 new). xd.png

I just switched to volcano, didn't read the egg descriptions, watched a youtube video, switched back and refreshed and just as the page reloaded I saw a magma egg. GO ME!

EDIT:

bred the first 3rd gen tinsel of a 2015 bronze tinsel while I was egg-locked >.<

I see that... tongue.gif

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

Re-arranged my entire scroll by how I thought I'd be able to find breeding pairs and such.

Let's just say I'd be better off using the site's default methods. dry.gif

I merrily sped through the biomes, saw a rare egg in both the one I was in as it went to the next and one in the new one just as I clicked back. I panicked and ended up grabbing two common eggs. The only up point was that one had a nice code xd.png.

I went hunting in the cave while egglocked...go figure, the one time I actually saw a CB Silver.

Got the overburdened message... dry.gif

Edited by lightningsky

Idly refreshing at the Coast hoping to get a Blusang or maybe if I'm really lucky a green copper. 5:55 hits. My eye first notices a Tsunami. I click fast... THEN NOTICE A SILVER ON THE OTHER SIDE. But of course I missed it because I'd already clicked the other one. -.- I can't BELIEVE I just cost myself a silver that way. If I'd only seen it first I'd've had the stupid thing. I don't have a single one. ARGH.

Edited by Lurhstaap

When I first started, I was a total noob like everyone else. I only ended up raising somewhere around 10 adults including a Frill before I temporarily left DC for a while. When I came back, I wanted to start over, but I didn't want to make another account in fear of being banned for multiscrolling, so I decided to release all my dragons. This was after Frills were retired.

Somewhere, out in the wilderness, is my poor beloved Frill. He was my first dragon, and I miss him so much. D:

Oh no... that's terrible. sad.gif I'm glad it didn't occur to me to release my existing dragons when I came back from my long hiatus or I'd be in the same position! As it is I'm still kicking myself for only getting ONE old pink and ONE frill when I had the chance. -.-