wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Getting excited and clicking a CB gold wyvern when I know darn well that the flavor text for CB golds are the 'metallic' one. dry.gif

Ugh this was heartbreaking, successfully breed the first offspring from my 2nd gen tinsel and it got auto-abandoned. I envy the person who found THIS. sad.gif

Please take care of it. sad.gifOr return it if you're the most amazing person in the world.

(To make things even more ironic I'm no longer scroll-locked just a minuet later, something JUST FREAKING HATCHED mad.gif )

That moment when a dragon you've been waiting for all week finally comes off of breeding cooldown and then you realize the dragon you want to breed it to was bred recently. dry.gif

Edited by zaverxi

That moment when a dragon you've been waiting for all week finally comes off of breeding cooldown and then you realize the dragon you want to breed it to was bred recently. dry.gif

Haha, I did just that the other day. Worse is the fact that I had pm'd someone to arrange a bloodswap before I realized, then felt kinda stoooopid. xd.png

Incubated a shimmer egg. One less day of regular views meant more time sitting in the ER, which means a sick, blu hatchling. I'm sure I fogged it in time, but it's not worth the gamble.

Missed a Copper in the Forest just now because I got egglocked on two Stripes. dry.gif

I don't even have any Coppers ;_;

Also, accidentally breeding a CB Black that just matured to a 2G Black instead of my other CB.

Didn't wait for all of the 'Breed' page to load all the way and so of course I misclicked and accidentally bred this instead of the 3rd gen Almandine x Val '09 checker I was trying for... -_- At least it's not something super messy/inbred but still. .-.

ETA: Hey at least it successfully turned Vamp and stayed on my scroll so that's something. XD Now to wait for it to grow up so I can give it a fitting description. lol

Edited by Denwayasha

Breeding metal checkers while locked, assuming they would breed commons anyway - someone will find a silver egg from perfect silver x white checker in a few days xd.png

Well I feel like a big butt head. I was trying to accept an offer but instead somehow clicked cancel instead. Now they might not offer again because they probably think I didn't think their eggs were good enough... sad.gif I'm sorry whoever you are... ;3;

Just misinfluenced an egg. tongue.gif

WISH I could get someone to catch it for me so that I could reset influence...

ETA- Thanks to the one who helped my, my mix up has been corrected. smile.gif

Edited by Silverswift

This pretty Moonstone x Grave hatched without influencing it! D:

I'm about to cry because off course I traded for it T___________T

I hope it turns out male T_________________________T I love that pairing!!!

(If any of you is a kind soul that wants to help me out in case it goes female... Please PM me!)

Edited by Ylvanne

Just accidentally auto-abandoned a 2G PB Vine. sad.gif It will probably Alt too, knowing my luck. Ugh.

I've spent most of today refreshing a dragon who was last bred on March 1st, thinking she's got to come off cooldown any minute now. Well, except it's the 7th today. God I'm an idiot xd.png

Multiple times I've accidentally bred Halloween dragons with other holiday dragons when its just a normal day wink.gif

Was an idiot and missed both a Copper (a Green at that...) and a Dino. >_<

I saw a green copper, too. I thought, oh, how nice, and then refreshed.

That was the first CB copper I have ever seen in the cave since the release.

"Oh, how nice."

I probably would not have gotten it, but I could have at least TRIED.

The name of the female says it all.

I have a perfectly good PB mate for the female too, AND a mate for the subsequent offspring. I just happened to breed her with THAT male not once, but twice. This is the first time I got an egg from it though.

Edited by zaverxi

Was an idiot and missed both a Copper (a Green at that...) and a Dino. >_<

God I just missed a green copper just then... I cri every tiem

Breeding holiday dragons during their holiday not realising I was locked. Then wondering why there was no option to choose an egg to keep

Forgetting to abandon an AP pickup I didn't want, which locked me, and then breeding a shimmer for a trade.

Congrats to whoever picks up that 4th gen silver shimmer in a few days!