wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I bred a Radiant Angel and Brown Copper as a mate for another Copper ... and forgot I was full so it auto-abandoned. T.T

I've changed the Copper's name with a request to PM me if someone picks up the egg, but I doubt anything will come out of it.

Freezing one of my CB Arsani dragons. sad.gif Oh how I wish I had two adult CB ones now for lineage making!

Freezing one of my CB Arsani dragons. sad.gif Oh how I wish I had two adult CB ones now for lineage making!

I feel your pain! Oh if only we'd known we'd one day be able to have more than two total on our scrolls... so many holiday dragons I'd never have frozen! So many more lineage options!

apparently the hunt for 2G's from spriters alts is stupid xd.png i keep grabbing and grabbing but noooooooooope tongue.gif

Edited by linda3.0

I fell in love with the wrong valentine lineage that no one ever breeds and wasted my whole sunday trying to find an egg of that particular lineage in the AP (according to the dragon encyclopedia I already picked up and tossed back 270 eggs of that breed...)

*Sigh*

I've been stalking the AP for about an hour now, and I've gotten an egg of each Valentine's beed with a decent lineage EXCEPT RADIANT ANGELS. I've clicked on about 25 30 of them, but was only able to actually get 3, and two of them were messy and inbred. The third was the same egg as the first one. xd.png *Facepalm*

I'll breed one for ou when possible. I threw this guy http://dragcave.net/lineage/seANs away and now trying to find him. offering a huge rewards.

Bred one of my Vals to a specific mate for the purpose of using one of the eggs to offer up on a trade. Then I realized the egg I was going to attempt to trade for, wasn't an egg, but already a hatchling...and not the gender I needed. sad.gif

Accidently abandoning a 2gen 09 valentine egg when I meant to throw away a super messy egg I had picked up.....

I keep a holiday breeding spreadsheet, which lists all my holiday dragons by name, with their lineage, their mate's name, and the mate's lineage, so everything is in one place and I don't accidentally breed to the wrong mate. It works very well, except that I was breeding my Arsanis just now and found that one of them wasn't on the list. Thus I didn't breed it a mate. Fortunately I had an acceptable substitute, and I can breed a proper mate sometime next week, but I'll have to wait a whole year before I can get holiday babies from them. Oops.

user posted image

Guess who didn't pay attention to her freeze limit today.

And I've caught/abandoned so many eggs in the last few days, my action log only goes back, like, a day and a half so I don't know if I'll be able to freeze this guy.

Some one sent me a one way and I deleted the pm with the link in it by accident, derp. dry.gif

not taking the hint after the first couple of my shimmers failed to produce and just kept breeding needless to say i got nothing good or nothing at all for every breeding today xd.png

Not getting the frill dragon or the original pink dragon due to not signing up for the site early enough.

Edited by TucanaTheToucan

I didn't fog my eggs before I went to bed last night. I usually don't unless I've got something really special, like a CB metal or something. But I woke up this morning to two sick valentines. The worst bit is that I can't remember if I added them to a hatchery myself or if I've been viewbombed (I've been sick the last two days so my brain is not firing on all pistons). The eggs have been fogged and will probably make it, but it still sucks.

Inccuhatched a Valentine then right away bred my RA to my only CB gold, auto- abandoned them all because the hatchling was still listed as an egg. sad.gif

I didn't fog my eggs before I went to bed last night. I usually don't unless I've got something really special, like a CB metal or something. But I woke up this morning to two sick valentines. The worst bit is that I can't remember if I added them to a hatchery myself or if I've been viewbombed (I've been sick the last two days so my brain is not firing on all pistons). The eggs have been fogged and will probably make it, but it still sucks.

*crosses fingers for your eggs and wishes you well soon*

Bred two of my holidays to the incorrect dragons.  *sigh*

This may be of interest to you, too late though it may be for this year's Valentines.

I was totally spacing out while looking through the AP, and was too slow for not one, but TWO 2G Valentine Prize-fails!!!! ARGH!!! … dry.gif

*crosses fingers for your eggs and wishes you well soon*

Thank you for the well-wishes. Hopefully both the dragons and I will not be sick too much longer.

Another stupid thing: I was reading dragon descriptions and accidentally approved one that I meant to reject. I even wrote a rejection message. Oops.

Another stupid thing: I was reading dragon descriptions and accidentally approved one that I meant to reject. I even wrote a rejection message. Oops.

Don't worry too much. Mods can't actually see if you approved/abstained/rejected but they DO see our comments so everything is a-Okay wink.gif