wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

LOL I just accidentally named a hatchling with my password instead of abandoning it. Good thing I realized my error immediately. laugh.gif

Ahaha, that's a particularly good one xd.png

Was naming my dragons and thus discovering the pretty lineages I do indeed possess for breeding. Confused one for a different black that would breed a higher gen instead of the pretty it was. Hence, it auto abandoned when I would have otherwise waited til I was unlocked. This is the egg, and yea verily I would have kept such a one had I not been so boneheaded.

Lo and thus the Sinsdaemn did revert to the suitable action of facepalming.

Wow, I cannot process egg descriptions fast enough… sad.gif

I just missed a CB Silver!! :'( This always happens - I see the description, switch to another biome, and realize too late that it was a rare… by the time I go back, I've already missed it.. sad.gif

Today, I just saw a Red Copper egg in one of the biomes, and clicked it, only to get the message "You are overburdened" - of course this always happens too - click one egg I've been wanting for a while, and I'm egglocked/scroll-locked sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Apparently I didn't influence her. Whoopsie! Well, it's not really an important line, but now the wrong sprite is going to bug me forever. xd.png

Pressed the kill button just to if it would actually kill the egg. Also it was a CB Solstice dragon. Whose code spelled my name.

I've been stalking the Thuwed page for a while and today I just saw that the list was open! In my excitement, I simply enlisted for any egg when I could have chosen my pairing. /bangs head on the wall

Pressed the kill button just to if it would actually kill the egg. Also it was a CB Solstice dragon. Whose code spelled my name.

I think that probably wins as the worst.. Did you get it back?

Starting off with 7 of the new release eggs. I wanted to see if I could force them out with earthquake.

... 4 earthquakes later, I have 6 dead eggs and one lone survivor. rolleyes.gif

-.- gave a CB paper drag for what I thought was a CB gold dragon. It wasnt sad.gif

If you mean the 2nd gen you've got, I would say it was a very good trade, you shouldn't feel bad!

On a related nore, I trade my 2nd gen Metals for 2-3 Papers each quite successfully. /is smacked xd.png

My "stupid thing"... I was planning to unhide my Paper hatchling at 0d 1h but I fell asleep when it was at 0d 3h and it died. I don't think I've had a Paper die on me before, makes me sad. =/

Well, I always mistake CB vine dragons and White dragons for rares, because they have long egg descriptions, so while I'm hunting they always find a way to lock my scroll. . :I

Ten minutes ago, I accidently sent a Gold Shimmer Scale I just bred to the AP. I had forgotten I was egglocked. *headdesk until my head is bruised*

Boy, do I have some mistakes... Let's start with yesterday.

I was hunting in the cave and saw a CB silver, so I click on it and get the "Already taken" message.

I later get on and see a CB Gold (Angelic choir), so I frantically click on it... And it tells me to log in again.

I quickly log in an dump one of my CB nebulas, get back to the place and it's filled with brimstones.

So great, I'm out a silver a gold and a nebula T_T

To console myself I pick up a CB Bloodscale (My favorite reasonably common dragon)

The next day (today) I get on and see a paper dragon, click it and get the overburdened message. The bloodscale from yesterday put me over the edge.

I dump another nebula and go back to the cave, see a yellow Dino, and miss it.

Then I go to the jungle and see a cheese, misclick, and pick up the egg next to it.

And to put the icing on the censorkip.gif I missed a leetle tree.

My fricken luck.

Edit: Managed to finally snag a paper, huzzah!

Edited by Htt71

Argh I don't usually breed on accident while egglocked, but I did just now. I bred a Copper as a mate for a very special Shimmer and... I was so excited. ;_;

I missed a CB Silver. There were only 4 people. dry.gif I think I'll go to bed now and cry myself to sleep. sad.gif

Missed two Dinos in the Cave, and picked up an Ember because I confused its description with a Magma. rolleyes.gif Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Missed a black egg that was from a silver x black checker lineage. What's more, all the CBs were all 4 code and the code was nice. I would have loved to use it in my project...

Edited by warriorjames

Getting rid of several hatchis trying to make room, then realizing I couldn't get my egg because i'd had four already. :I

(( My poor Hellfires. :< ))

I froze a Winter Magi when they were first released. The following year I ended up releasing the frozen one to get a 2nd gen instead.

I was going through a phase of "freeze a hatchie of EVERYTHING biggrin.gif"

Also apparently the limits were removed on holidays and I didn't know it?

Which means I could have gotten multiple Radiant Angels..?

Or hoarded up some of.. every Valentine release? Cause pretty much half of my ultimate favorite dragons are Valentine's releases..

I don't even know when this was lifted.

Could I have hoarded Christmas dragons too..

And an older stupid thing? Not understanding DC when I first joined and leaving it for a long while.

I would've had a few more CB Holidays.

Not to mention I never got an original CB Pink.. and only have one CB Frill..

And recently, I took a break. I think I've got most of the new releases now, but I'm still missing a couple, and I sort of wonder if there's any I don't even realize exist yet..

Edited by Delillah

I froze a Winter Magi when they were first released. The following year I ended up releasing the frozen one to get a 2nd gen instead.

I was going through a phase of "freeze a hatchie of EVERYTHING biggrin.gif"

Also apparently the limits were removed on holidays and I didn't know it?

Which means I could have gotten multiple Radiant Angels..?

Or hoarded up some of.. every Valentine release? Cause pretty much half of my ultimate favorite dragons are Valentine's releases..

I don't even know when this was lifted.

Could I have hoarded Christmas dragons too..

And an older stupid thing? Not understanding DC when I first joined and leaving it for a long while.

I would've had a few more CB Holidays.

Not to mention I never got an original CB Pink.. and only have one CB Frill..

And recently, I took a break. I think I've got most of the new releases now, but I'm still missing a couple, and I sort of wonder if there's any I don't even realize exist yet..

you couldn't have gotten multiple radiant angels. you can only get more than 2 of a christmas breed if it's been bred. you can only have two CBs of a christmas dragon, but the limits were removed on bred dragons.

so you can't have more than two CBs, but you can have like 30 2Gs or whatever you'd like.

I just accidentally abandoned a gendered Fever Wyvern hatchie.

I wanted to abandon an egg and didn't notice the hatchie sprite until it was too late dry.gif

thought i had abandoned an egg i didn't want and went to breed and auto abandoned this pretty egg the first silver and only 2nd egg they produced sad.gif

Oh, I just saw that in the AP! I went to click it and missed.

I gave up trading long time ago, but every once in awhile (like yesterday) I post something in the trading threads, mainly for things I can't breed myself. If I'm very very lucky I get 1 offer, but more often it's 0. Somethimes I have a feeling the only way to get offers is to post something like "Have cb Gols/Silver/2nd gen Prize, Want anything" :/

Gues I should know better and stop trading completely.

I think I'm going to melt--I found a Paper in the cave and just as I was about to move to the next biome I noticed the description. I tried to click on it, but I was too slow (as I hesitated in surprise) TT_TT And I had never ever seen a Paper in the cave before... I feel crushed on the inside...

Edit: And just as I post this I'm glomped with a CB Winter =O Wow, talk about timing!

Edited by Kira-san