wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I need to stop clicking through biomes at max speed. Saw a Silver in the Alpine but I'd already clicked the Coast, and as I scrambled back I also missed the GW that popped up after the Silver. Later, I went to the Alpine right before noticing a Blusang, meanwhile the page loaded and I frantically clicked a Nhiostrife. xd.png Amazing!

Was going to trade a blue opal but instead put it in a one way and now someone has it.. I really wanted some CB winters for it sad.gif Now the person is not nice enough to give it back. Sometimes I dislike DC players and there greedyness...

Saw a Copper in the AP and missed the click by mere pixels because I was so excited, my hand slipped (it would have been the very first breedable rare I'd have gotten). Then the exact same thing happened five minutes later when I spied a CB Ice.

To add to the irony, I later joined the 'Take an Egg, Lave and Egg' thread and the first egg I nabbed was... yup, a Copper.

I influenced a nebula so it would have more of a chance to go along in color in the lineage....to be male. But it was supposed to be a female! Argh....

Accidentally grabbed an albino egg (was waiting for something rare) from the cave because I got too click happy.

refreshed over a cb green copper, a cb silver and a cb gold....refreshing does not get them on your scroll laugh.gif definitely time for bed

Missed a Cb Gold. :/

Went to name one of my dragons, and once I typed the name I saw that cross next to it. "Ah damn, whenever I *do* try to come up with a nice name for something, you do that to me!" I thought to myself, and decided to check what dragon has the name anyway, out of curiosity...only to discover MY dragon. Pfft. xd.png

Also I've missed a Paper in the cave just now, but that's nothing unusual. x3

So, I was in the cave, and I saw two eggs:

This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it.

Whenever you go near this egg, your hair stands on end.

I freaked out and went for the nebula. When I came back, I realized I just missed a thunder. But, when I went back, it was still there. I dove for it, and it was taken. Well, now I have a CB nebula... yay I guess..

I just took back a Shimmer I traded away (person I traded it to got a 4th gen from that lineage after we traded and didn't want my 5th gen on their scroll), thinking maybe I could get it to the next person on my list before it grew up (it was under four days when it was given back to me). I didn't. That was dumb, I shouldn't have taken it back. I should have just ignored the PM and let it grow up on their scroll. :sigh: I wish we could trade adults.

I'm doing this song lyric lineage with Deep Sea dragons, and I just decided to change the format, AFTER abandoning a perfectly good ER CB female I could now use. >.<

Twice now I've done this - I'll go to the AP and hit the refresh tab, see a rare I want, go to click on it and realize I've hit refresh at the same time I've clicked. The rare will be gone and I'll end up with something completely unneeded in my egg slots, but I'm so dead set against abandoning that I just keep the eggs. Luckily though, I've been lucky and ended up with abandoned CBs, so they weren't too terrible a loss.

I meant to unfog an egg after I woke up this morning, so it would hatch Sunrise. But I forgot, and just got back from class to realize that I'd barely missed the Sunrise window. Now I have to wait another day, and hope I actually remember because it's only got 3 days left. x3

Edited by Dimar

I had a Winter egg that was an hour away from hatching. It started getting a lot of clicks and go sick so instead of fogging it like I thought I was doing I actually abandoned it.

Talk about bone-head move <.<

Started a ND attempt of a shinny, got distracted, it turned and since i didn't see it, it died. >-< nothing quite like coming back to an dead ND.

I... think my latest Daydream mass-breed just hit the AP. So sorry, guys. I have no idea why I timed it like that, now they'll never get homes! D:

They should all have nice lineages though, so there's that...

I... think my latest Daydream mass-breed just hit the AP. So sorry, guys. I have no idea why I timed it like that, now they'll never get homes! D:

They should all have nice lineages though, so there's that...

Oh, so those are your Daydreams. I just picked up a 6G PB that I'll be gifting to someone and I'm tempted to grab more. xd.png Thank you!

Oh, so those are your Daydreams. I just picked up a 6G PB that I'll be gifting to someone and I'm tempted to grab more. xd.png Thank you!

Glad to see someone likes them. They seem to be disappearing now, apparently not that much of a disaster after all :3