wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

When you accidentally influence an intended mating pair to be the same gender.

When you accidentally influence an intended mating pair to be the same gender.

Ouch! >.< I think though that you can fix that by teleporting the egg to someone and then having them teleport it back, but I'm not completely sure. ^^; Someone teleported an egg to me though to have it teleported back to cancel an influence before though, so I think that works.

Oh, I just saw that in the AP! I went to click it and missed.

I think I saw it too! Wow.

I was in the cave and I went by a gold dragon egg twice. The first time I saw it I was like OHMYGOSHIT'SAGOLD and I went back to the right biome and tried to grab it- didn't.

Second time I saw one I just went to another biome- then I was like "wait..." and I went back and it was gone.

I was in the cave and I went by a gold dragon egg twice. The first time I saw it I was like OHMYGOSHIT'SAGOLD and I went back to the right biome and tried to grab it- didn't.

Second time I saw one I just went to another biome- then I was like "wait..." and I went back and it was gone.

Exactly this happened to me too. ugh

Exactly this happened to me too. ugh

LOL least you seen them guys! I haven't seen one since last week where on earth are they laugh.gif

EDIT: JUST saw one, saw it clicked it missed it, was literally seconds away AH! tongue.gif Metallics seems impossibly hard this week, typical I am on holiday wink.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

LOL least you seen them guys! I haven't seen one since last week where on earth are they laugh.gif

Not on my scroll lol

Also adding to stupid things: Clicking around an egg 10 before clicking on it to find out you missed it. woohoo

Or getting excited and clicking on egg hovering over rather than the egg aiming for xd.png

I just saw chicken on desert but realised it after clicking on coast, and then clicked back to desert AND THEN realised I missed gold in coast. When will this madness end ffs.

Mine would be coming across not one but THREE different prize dragon eggs in the shelter ,and twice I pressed f5 again and the next second when I realized they were there they were gone.Oh ,but that's not why I mentioned the three prize dragon eggs.The reason is that the first time I saw one I left the tab ,fully noticing the silver colored egg.Later I opened the same tab and clicked on it ,and realized I had a chance at a rare dragon and dumbly missed it.This would shame me a bit less if I WASN'T ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR RARE DRAGON EGGS! mad.gif

*Edit* Not 20 minutes after posting this I got the Silver Tinsel egg.The very same egg I missed the first time. blink.gif

Edited by Caindraga

Cleaning up the top of my scroll today in alternate custom sort - started with 12 rows of stuff up there, about three of which belonged. I was making good progress and was maybe down 2/3 of the way. Then I flipped to another window to mess with the music, flipped back - and hit the refresh key on autopilot. Wish I could have seen my face - I knew what I'd done right away. Aaaargh. Everything reset to the beginning.

I saved in careful increments second time around. xd.png

I just had some kind of brain malfunction and picked up a white dragon from the AP thinking it was a silver dragon. Actually I did it twice. Apparently I have very poor colour vision...

I froze a hatchling that I should have let grow. Now I have 2 frozen female winters and only one male. It hurts my OCD. xd.png

I found the perfect mate for him but was egglocked from clicking on a winter 2G PB.

Abandoned the winter, hoping to scoop that beauty up but by that time someone had already ran away with it.

Face, meet palm. Now I'll have to wait another year to try and get it. Srsly, what reasoning @_@

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Have you ever looked at a gold (real GOLD) on the Cave and clicked it that half-second too late? Yep, me too, last night.

Have you ever looked at a gold (real GOLD) on the Cave and clicked it that half-second too late? Yep, me too, last night.

Day before yesterday. First one I've seen in about a month. Of course, I got the sorry message.

Missed a cheese egg in the biomes the other day, I only realised I'd seen it when I'd clicked on the next biome and the page was loading :/

I also once clicked on a dino, unaware that I was egg locked...I was really annoyed about that for ages :/

Missing the only shiny (a gold) seen over the last 2 days of hard core hunting. And my mouse was hovered over it, why did I move away before realising what it was?! I do not help myself laugh.gif

Clicked accept instead of decline for a trade I put up.

(It's pretty much automatic of me to type in my password whenever I see the password box here. >.<)