wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I always overlook blusangs and coppers in the caves! I see "This egg smells faintly like brine." and I click to the next biome. Same with coppers!

I did not realize that the breed limits for past holiday dragons were removed and I threw one of my two adult CB Arsani dragons out into the wild in favor of a 3ndGen egg with a pretty lineage I wanted to continue because I thought I could only have 2 DX.

I waited for my garden to reach full capacity in my plot to come to forums and unleash it all but then I forgot cave time runs an hour before me. Wahahahaha so I got like half of my garden flowers sent. Tsk.

Abandoned a cb nhiostrife last night while trying to fog it instead...I couldn't believe I made a mistake like that. huh.gif

Aaaagh, breeding a CB with a dragon I THINK is a CB, but I confused it with another one and it's a 2nd-gen, in reality. Drat. (Just bred my Radiant Angel with a GW...that turned out to be 2nd-gen. Why don't I remember my own dragons properly?)

Aaaagh, breeding a CB with a dragon I THINK is a CB, but I confused it with another one and it's a 2nd-gen, in reality. Drat. (Just bred my Radiant Angel with a GW...that turned out to be 2nd-gen. Why don't I remember my own dragons properly?)

I do this all the time, too. :V

...why did I pick up two CB Seasonals? I don't need them and now I'm locked for several hours.

Breeding my stone dragons when I'm scroll-locked and seeing them produce a geode egg that goes straight to the AP... for the third time in a row. D: Why can't I just not remember not to breed them until I have room for more eggs?

I must have made a mistake when I put my 2014 Valentine eggs in a hatchery... I wasn't going to be able to access the site till this weekend...but when I logged in to see them they died.... yesterday *sob*

This one time, I was going to freeze a hatchling, but I abandoned it out of habit. I must have zoned out. Then I went back to my scroll and had no idea where it went.

What type and when? I camp the AP for hatchlings and have undoubtedly caused a few people to kick themselves over not clicking fast enough. Call me Fightandspawn Fast Fingers or FFF for short tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

This is why I label all my dragons now.

CB = Cave Born

2G = Second Generation

PB = Pure Bred

C = Checker

S = Stairstep

Sp = Spiral

M = Messy, aka "Breed at your own risk"

I didn't start doing this until recently so there are still a lot of dragons on my scroll that need to be re-named. Thank goodness for that feature. I remember when you couldn't rename dragons.

Starting a lineage with holiday dragons ._. won't be able to continue them until next year. And the year after.

I don't know if I was just tired and shouldn't have been online so late, but last night I picked up a low time egg thinking it was a magi. I've been trying to get more for teleports.

Yeah..

Just got on and..

Sunstone hatchling... xd.png

Derp.

I bred my CB Tan Ridgewing and CB Thunder and finally got a Thunder egg... Only to forget I was egg locked and have it abandoned.... sad.gif *sigh* And I was probably going to use it to get two dragons I'm missing... Drat.

I'm an idiot. I have a 2nd gen Thuwed Flamingo from Vcumadwe and Lucodkado, whom I've been breeding with another Flamingo from Val '09. And it occurred to me JUST NOW that I could easily have gotten him a perfect mate with the limits lifted.

*facepalm*

Always next year, I suppose.

Thinking about it now, I might even have caught a 2nd gen Val '09 from Flamingo and tossed it back, though this might be my memory trolling me again. If it's not, I blame my 2nd gen Thuwed for being utterly forgettable. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

LOL I just accidentally named a hatchling with my password instead of abandoning it. Good thing I realized my error immediately. laugh.gif

Aaaagh, breeding a CB with a dragon I THINK is a CB, but I confused it with another one and it's a 2nd-gen, in reality.  Drat.  (Just bred my Radiant Angel with a GW...that turned out to be 2nd-gen.  Why don't I remember my own dragons properly?)

Oh god, I hate it when this happens. Sometimes I'm just so confident that the dragon in question is CB ("Yup, that name definitely makes it sound like a CB dragon"*) that I don't bother check. Doesn't happen often but when it does... ono

* This is actually the leading cause of my misbreeds. XD