wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just wasted Fertility and completely bred the wrong dragons. It made an inbred egg doing so and wasn't even the right breed.

AND I had wanted the pair to never breed with any other dragons but each other (except the female breeding with ONE other male, and really only for Valentine's)

Oof I'm so angry right now. D:<

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I forgot to unfog a Sun egg this morning when I woke up, but I need a Sunrise. So now I have to wait another day before I can hatch it. >.< I always forget.

Bred a white egg from a silver x white pair, so I abandoned it. Didn't check the code until a few minutes later dry.gif Really wish I had kept that. Congrats to whoever grabs it.

Sometimes I foolishly allow my hatchlings to play together without supervision.

user posted image

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Sometimes I foolishly allow my hatchlings to play together without supervision.

user posted image

xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Searched for a leetle tree for about an hour, finally got one in the cave and had too many eggs to take it.

So much QQ, ill never get my tree. u ^ u

"Okay... I have 1 Egg. Its bright green. I'm gonna pick up this Egg that changes color in the Sun... Nah, I'll pass that Orange One (Magi Dragon)... I'll pick up that Pink one later... This Electic Egg looks cool! And this Purple one!"

*later*

"Hey! That one looks like a Chicken Egg!

'You decide not to overstress yourself and leave the Rare egg to die'.

Okay."

I lost that day:

Magi Dragon egg

Pink Egg.

CHICKEN EGG.

poptartFINALTINY.gif Egg.

Checked my trades while being half-asleep and accepted an offer I wouldn't have accepted otherwise, ufff. xd.png

EDIT: Been offered something awesome for *that*, disregard this! blink.gif That was a blessing in disguise laugh.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

Users viewing this page: 3

censorkip.gif I missed it. dry.gif

didn't believe i would get a copper, i did, but i had too many eggs so it was abandoned. hope the person who got its happy

Bahahahaha

A while ago, I was mass-breeding my nicely lined Daydreams into the AP as per my good habit, and accidentally also auto'd an egg that I needed for a lineage (I had a child from them already and forgot she'd refused her mate). I shrugged it off in the end, they're just Daydreams, can rebreed anytime.

But now the egg has hit the AP and I caught it back like a boss xd.png

Breeding my silvers - succesfully! - while beeing egglocked. mellow.gif Stupid me.

Hope it gets through to the AP and someone nice gets it.

Searching for a common mate for my checkered holiday for months, then realising only today that I had one. Since 7 months before I got the holiday even. Wow. /epitome of fail

Bahahahaha

A while ago, I was mass-breeding my nicely lined Daydreams into the AP as per my good habit, and accidentally also auto'd an egg that I needed for a lineage (I had a child from them already and forgot she'd refused her mate). I shrugged it off in the end, they're just Daydreams, can rebreed anytime.

But now the egg has hit the AP and I caught it back like a boss xd.png

OK, so I just now found out (now that the egg has hatched) that I've apparently already rebred her mate, and the replacement has even been an adult for goodness knows how long, and now I bred them and guess what: boom egg on first try. I didn't need to ninja that one after all. Fail within a fail xd.png

Also @above happens to me ALL THE TIME. Apparently I need to start keeping track of what dragons I have. I keep hoarding and then forget exactly what I've hoarded.

Forgetting to influence her to be male, which she needed to be for me to use her in a lineage project. e_e *kicks self* It would've looked so pretty with a 3rd gen Fever x Daydream checker mate, too... ;_;

Hoarding a bunch of Glaucus Drakes when they were released because I wanted to breed them with golds...then realizing that can't happen >.>

My fault for not paying attention

This egg gives off a beautiful glow.

Users viewing this page: 3

censorkip.gif I missed it. dry.gif

This egg is very shiny, almost metallic looking.

Users viewing this page: 1

I feel ya xd.png

Searching for a common mate for my checkered holiday for months, then realising only today that I had one. Since 7 months before I got the holiday even. Wow. /epitome of fail

Don't feel bad, I've been looking for a 2g common from holly for ages to breed with an AP catch. Then while I was checking some other holiday lineage I realized I had managed to get one and then forgot I had it. derp

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=fV8MX

bred my best shimmer without realizing my misclick just a few minutes before locked me since my er egg hadnt hatched yet

produced a shimmer and auto abandoned much to my annoyance

Oh my god, I just accidentally named a dragon with my password xd.png That's a new one.

(I'm pretty sure nobody saw during the several seconds it took me to delete it, but I changed it anyway just in case... LOL)

Just one of many who accidentally bred while locked, and with new releases of all things so you'd think I would at least remember I was locked. Only the egg is part of my spiral lyrics lineage with purebred nhiostrifes and I didn't really want those out in the world...I only hope I can get it back or that it dies....

I just missed a CB Silver egg ;n; There were only like 4 people in the biome and I was staring at the description thinking, "Wait what egg is this again?" By the time I realized what it was, it was too late ;~;

While I don't think this is too stupid, I've been away from the site for a few months and I saw in the cave "This egg shimmers like gold."

Went full on panic, spam clicking mode cause it said gold and brain said it was a gold.

After about 5 seconds was like "oh wait, that's a golden wyvern. Whoops"

This also egg locked me :3