wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I find that I'm stupid because I used to reckon I was stupid.

I have realized the "PB" Valentine project! lol

can build a "PB" valentine checker next year. xd.png

Edited by SunSunSun

Talk about stupidity... I am egg locked but I offered one of my hatchlings as a dummy to try accepting a Sweetling egg to complete my Valentine's collection just now. I didn't get the egg (obviously) but I just hope that the gifter didn't try accepting my offer only to have it end up in the AP or something.

*kicking self so hard right now* Lack of sleep and impatience (regarding the two 5 days+ eggs that need to hatch) just do not mix. lol

Made a trade deal to bred a Valentine with an ice.

Bred the valentine to a seasonal winter.

Sometimes my brain forgets how to brain.

Changed my password and apparently made the same typo twice, as I kept getting the ' wrong password' message every time I tried to keep one of my bred Valentines. Naturally, by the time I had reset my password, I'd completely forgotten about the Valentine eggs so they've all been abandoned -.-

Went egg-hunting in the cave out of curiosity after locking myself with 2G arsanis. Saw a CB silver in the Volcano. Reflex-clicked. Got the overburdened message. Way to go, Neike, what a smart move. laugh.gif

My new eggs are sick! I hope they won't die. sad.gif

EDIT: They survived! biggrin.gif

Edited by Windy

Ahhhh!! I got distracted by my sister ranting over the lace on her new shoe breaking and didn't realize I was staring at a paper egg on the jungle biome sleep.gif

Snagged a z-code serragamma from the Volcano, admired its all-caps code, refreshed the biome page, realized there was a copper sitting there. Stared at it in disbelief (That was the first copper I had ever seen in any biome ever.) Clicked. Missed. Died a little inside.

I accepted in a trade (and froze) a gendered Sweetling hatchling while I needed a genderless one. Dx

On a happier note, I have an extra gendered Sweetling, so maybe someone swaps for an ungendered one~

Just accidentally abandoned one of my Valentine eggs instead of hiding it! *headdesk* Planned to start a lineage with it too. >_< *ugh*

I traded for this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EsNVt

But it does not work the way I want, there's no possibility to breed a brown copper from royal blues, as there are no pre-biome-royal blues.

and i traded (longer time ago) for both of these -

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ICXo5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/A53s4

when i want them to be from different cbs.

annoying. that's two i probably have to retrade for, and thats not particularly cheap.

Got annoyed I couldn't name my AP-catch Val '09 "Beige Valentine", so called her "Beige Valentines". Then checked siblings to see which lucky jerk got it... Lo and behold, I own the aptly-named sibling. /facepalm xd.png

EDIT: Val '09 prooof; Albino proooof

Edited by panthera1

Doing a naming project with deep seas and realized I needed to start with males rather than females for it to look right in the lineages.. therefore cutting out like half of my very small progress I've made.

I saw an egg with the description 'This egg is very reflective, almost metallic-looking' in the cave. I hesitated because I assumed it was a tinsel. Until I remembered they were breedable only. I missed out on a CB gold dragon. sad.gif

I keep clicking 2014 Valentines in the AP despite already being at my limit. xd.png

Also, I really regret getting preoccupied with other things and not bothering to poke my head in over the past couple of days. So many pretty holiday dragons that I didn't even try for...

I saw (for the first time) an open spot to sign up for a Thuwed. I started to think which pair of dragons from the list I should choose. When I finally decided, they have all been full. I am angry with myself for not choosing a "random egg" option when it still was available. sad.gif

Edited by sage19

I just froze a rosebud hatchling I meant to hide. I won't be able to pick up another to replace it unless I get ridiculously lucky later in the week. sad.gif

I planned on breeding something once Valentines was over. I finally got a free eggslot and bred it... then totally forgot why I needed to keep it and sent it to the AP. *facepalms*

I killed a Nebbie once in my first week because I heard its lineage was bad and I couldn't abandon it. I regretted it immediately. :'( I'm sorry.

Hey guys, I just missed a thunder with one other person in desert with me because that's how slow I am at processing the descriptions.

I will take my walk of shame now.