wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I just recently got a CB egg I needed and accidentally influenced it to be the wrong gender. *Headdesk*

ALRIGHT GUYS.

DUMBEST THING I'VE DONE YET.

Forgot to check if I had room before breeding my prize and it auto-abandoned.

So ..second gen shimmer in the AP now. :/

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SUbwo

(If anyone gets it and is so generous enough to toss it back or give it to the person it was supposed to go to.. Lord Darcia.. I would love you to pieces. <3 Even though I highly doubt that would happen..)

Edited by Kojayo55

I stopped playing for over a year. So many dragons missed *sob*

You're not alone on that one. I stopped for something like two years, so now I have tons of catching up to do. You have my sympathy!

When I sit at my lap top lazily, my hand just kinda shuffles through the mouse pad and I don't get good grips on pushing down to click on things. The other night I was doing this and shuffling though the AP and then the biomes and saw a CB silver.

Lets just say I couldn't click on it right and wanted to slap myself in the face. That'll teach me to search for eggs in my lazy pose..

Since I never trade, I pretty much automatically make one way links, though usually I can catch myself...

Just did my first trade post in months (I absolutely HATE forum trading.. something goes wrong every single time)... and both eggs were stolen, before I had a chance to fix the links. So there are two "free" third gen tins out there floating around now....My fault.

Yesterday forgot to check my trade as my hatchling had 3 hours to grow. Now I have 2 alt black brothers but can only use one for my breeding project as I don't like inbreeding.

Offered eggs on trade, that hatched. But then i still retained the trade link so I re-offered. Of course, forgot to influence so they both gendered wrong.

Mind, this probably could have been avoided if days weren't wasted with eggs sitting on offer. Yeesh, please use decline function or something.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

I just influenced my egg wrong by accident http://dragcave.net/lineage/XL5hj x___x I dont know what to do to fix it now -facepalms-

Hey, all is not yet lost! If you teleport the egg the influence is negated, and you simply just have to teleport it back onto your scroll and re-influence. Though it is recommended that you have the help of someone trustworthy. Perhaps PM a mod? Or even this thread (influence for me) might serve you well. ^^

Lately I've been fishing in the Cave and the AP, so I've been doing A LOT of abandoning. A. Lot.

I just went to freeze a little S1 curled alt Black, and on auto pilot I Abandoned it instead.

I completely forgot that Influences only can be used if an egg if more than 3 days old. While waiting for an Influence to cool down, my green copper egg which I had traded specifically to be a mate to another one went past that Influenceable time. Now I just really hope it genders right.

Taking a rather long hiatus last year. I missed a lot of great releases, including the Valentines and the Halloween one.

Also, not grabbing enough CB old Pinks and Frilled when I first started. I always went with the though of "doesn't matter, I'll just grab a couple some other time".

Stopped playing when I was 14 and now I have a ton of holiday eggs I have to wait to collect...

Letting my vampire bitting a Thuwed Decent back at the time I didn't know Thuwed were valuable.

I just missed another CB Silver! mad.gif I'm too slow. sad.gif

Least you see them wink.gif

Least you see them wink.gif

You are totally right. This was the first CB Metallic I've seen in weeks. xd.png

When I first joined, I was trying to breed an Ultraviolet. I forgot that my scroll was already full and I bred the dragon... and bounced it straight into the AP. Also, I keep mistaking sliver eggs for white eggs in the AP. X_X

When I first joined, I was trying to breed an Ultraviolet. I forgot that my scroll was already full and I bred the dragon... and bounced it straight into the AP. Also, I keep mistaking sliver eggs for white eggs in the AP. X_X

I used to do that all the time with fogs too xd.png

Edit: and nocturnes >_>

Edited by Saynna

I released this to the AP, in the hopes that someone would get a nice surprise. I forgot to remove it from hatcheries, so it grew up before even seeing the AP. Maybe next time. sad.gif

A pretty silver tinsel I snagged from the Departure thread earlier grew up, and the necessary mate was off cooldown from a different mating, so I thought I'd just test the pairing.... The good news, is they immediately produced this shiny. The bad news is I was locked...but since it was a gift, I'm happy for it to go to a good home through the AP. Someone will be pleased! smile.gif

Just now... I bred a tinsel when I was full on eggs. It is in the AP right now.