wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Forgot to remove the name before I killed a dragon. rolleyes.gif (Luckily, it has an appropriate name, since I have a naming theme for all my dragons slated for deadlining. *still waits anxiously for the ability to remove names of dead things*)

So far, I can only remember this:

When I first joined and was learning the ways of the Dragon Cave (which was like a month ago orz), I wanted to catch a trio set. I was hunting for an Ice at Alpine, and I saw the description, "Electric sparks dance across the surface of this egg." I started SPAMMING my mouse thinking that it was a Thunder because apparently my brain thinks electricity and thunder are the same thing. Yeah, didn't realize my mistake until too late. Sad thing is, this repeated itself 4 more times before I learned my lesson.

I remember once about a couple of months or so after gilded bloodscales were released, I saw one in the cave you see...

I totally forgot the egg description was that of a gilded bloodscale, and at that time I didn't really need any more of them, I had enough to satisfy my current needs of collection, and then ding there goes "This egg glitters oddly in the light." I clicked it really fast, thinking it was like a new release or something.

Didn't realize what it was until the code page pulled up and I was like, oh. Oh.

But I kept it and raised it to adulthood anyway xd.png

I accidentally clicked on an egg in the caves that I didn't want and locked myself for 5 hours.... Then while searching AP for hatchies saw TWO metals and a shimmer drop....... -facepalm-

Saw a Cheese egg in the cave and went crazy, clicked fiercely AROUND the egg because I was too anxious to click right on it! And when I finally clicked on the egg it was took...

Ugh whats wrong with me? wacko.gif

Dang, I froze a perfectly good Nebula (even colored properly) because I thought it was a CB, but I forgot I got it from the AP -- it even had wonderful lineage! - I should have left it alone sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Wait, if you kill a dragon before removing the name, what happens?

The name is still counted as taken even if the dragon is deceased, if I recall correctly.

On topic: Freezing her when I was new. *facepalm*

Saw a Cheese egg in the cave and went crazy, clicked fiercely AROUND the egg because I was too anxious to click right on it! And when I finally clicked on the egg it was took...

Kind of similar. I saw a Silver drop in the cave today, and I was shaking so much from the shock that I didn't click it in time and BAM, it was gone sad.gif

After over a month a trying I finally breed a silver that's crucial to my lineage project....AND FORGET I'M LOCKED!!!! :'(

...And I didn't even use fertility....

Lost interest towards DC, didn't come here and lost all of my dragons' names, including the cool ones. It's pain to name them all again, I still have plenty left -.-

And I don't like to see the unnamed ones in my scroll.

Just lost a whole set of eggs because despite getting on the site and forums everyday I apparently failed to realize I didn't put them anywhere to get views. /sigh I really been here too long for that, but apparently other than "wow these are taking forever" I'm oblivious.

Well, see, I was -planning- on making a giant checkerboard with Glaucus Drakes and Ice dragons, but when I tried to breed my first CB Ice with any one of my Glaucus Drakes, I couldn't find any on the list. Then I clicked on 'breed' for one of my drakes, and that was when I realized the horrible truth: Glaucus Drakes are drakes.

So I adapted my lineage project to using frostbite dragons instead :U

I influenced a Gold Dragon egg to be male. Then I looked at its lineage, and I realized I should've influenced it female so I could breed it with a Winter Dragon to get an arrowhead lineage :c

I failed at counting and therefore auto-abandoned a Gen2 PB Falconiform that I needed specifically from that pair. :/

Uhm, I remember several months ago I snagged 3x 2g silvers x commons and I accidentally abandoned them all instead of fogging them. I switched from password verification to typing the action, ever since.... Ever since. >__>

it's embarrassing how often this happens to me

I got a nice magma on the departures thread, but now I feel stupid for taking it because I only have two open slots left and the birthday's coming up shortly... unsure.gif

I got a nice magma on the departures thread, but now I feel stupid for taking it because I only have two open slots left and the birthday's coming up shortly... unsure.gif

Keep it, in my opinion, if you don't have any. Magmas are at the higher end of the rarity scale, so odds are new eggs will be less rare than trios (although there's no telling for sure). It may be easier to catch a new egg a few days after the release than to catch a Magma.

I took the liberty of checking out your scroll, it looks like with your new Magma, all you need now is Thunder to complete the trio and start trying to summon a Guardian of Nature. PM me a few days after the event is over and I'll gift you a Thunder. smile.gif

Welllll I killed one of my Gons a week ago from today censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifsleep.gif I regret it soo badly >.<

Aww, why? D:

Once, I abandoned a relatively common low-gen prizekin egg because it locked me. The lineage was nice but I felt that I didn't need it. Less than thirty minutes later I saw someone asking for that exact breed from that exact lineage, and offering highly for it, in a trading thread *facepalm*

Your "stupid" Magma looks wonderfully smart now! Good luck with your Trios! smile.gif