wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I missed a Gold Shimmerscale in the AP a few days ago. Q_Q I'm hopeless

EDIT: As soon as I posted this, I went to the AP and missed a Silver Shimmerscale. T_T

Edited by dunjam

I saw two trios(Magma and Thunder egg) in the cave today and missed both..

Bred a Glaucus Drake and a Howler Drake (LOVE the lineage) Only to have it abandoned because I had enough eggs already. ;-; Now I dont know where it is and I cant get it back.

Bred a Glaucus Drake and a Howler Drake (LOVE the lineage) Only to have it abandoned because I had enough eggs already. ;-; Now I dont know where it is and I cant get it back.

It's in the AP's pile of eggs. If you bred this egg today, it might show up in about 3 days there in the visible part of the AP.

It's in the AP's pile of eggs. If you bred this egg today, it might show up in about 3 days there in the visible part of the AP.

Really? Thanks. I'll remember that. *fingers crossed*

Literally just bred an egg I've been needing for a while but I am LOCKED so it AUTO-ABANDONED!!!!

I just shouted "NOOOOOO" at the top of my lungs omg I'm a bit upset.

I was trying to get my Tinsel as many views as I could by entering it in a bunch of ER's, because it reached ER time without even a crack and I know Tinsels need a lot of views...and instead of hatching it decided to get sick. -_- So now I have to fog it and wait for it to be okay. All I wanted was an empty egg slot. Tinsels are so finicky.

Edited by glamoursea2

I was trying to get my Tinsel as many views as I could by entering it in a bunch of ER's, because it reached ER time without even a crack and I know Tinsels need a lot of views...and instead of hatching it decided to get sick. sleep.gif So now I have to fog it and wait for it to be okay. All I wanted was an empty egg slot. Tinsels are so finicky.

I've done this before too, but with a Shimmer. Seems like they hate hatching unless they've been in a hatchery for a few days. Stubborn little eggs.

Not logged yesterday...and missed a CB Spring Female! and I need they so much!

I don't have a single one!

I don't know why, I just can't catch them!....they are so hard for me sad.gif

I was trying to get my Tinsel as many views as I could by entering it in a bunch of ER's, because it reached ER time without even a crack and I know Tinsels need a lot of views...and instead of hatching it decided to get sick. sleep.gif So now I have to fog it and wait for it to be okay. All I wanted was an empty egg slot. Tinsels are so finicky.

I usually just ER them through the sickness and fog them immediately after hatching. I've never had one die that way.

^I have a dragon named Andalite in Disguise. Figured with your username, you'd laugh.

I just had to dump a hatchling because I picked up an egg off the AP that had four days left, and the hatchlings had all just hatched. The hatchling was from an egg where I already have two of that breed, so it's not a huge loss.

Sometimes I kneejerk click on eggs without reading first and end up with eggs I don't want. tongue.gif

I just had to dump a hatchling because I picked up an egg off the AP that had four days left, and the hatchlings had all just hatched. The hatchling was from an egg where I already have two of that breed, so it's not a huge loss.

Ehm - you do realise there is no hatchling limit but only a total creature limit?

Every egg you can pick up can easily grow up, you can lock yourself with 21 hatchies without a hitch. There is never any reason to abandon hatchies after picking up something.

Which makes the above post even more fitting I guess wink.gif

Edited by herk

^Eh, it was a hatchling I really didn't need anyway. The hatchling I got rid of was a kneejerk click! xd.png I think it has a good home now.

I keep staring at my scroll, wandering back and refreshing like every five minutes, thinking, "Did anything gender yet? Anything gender yet this time? C'mon, gender, you!"

I know perfectly well this isn't going to m ake them gender faster, any more than would threatening a pot of water taking forever to boil. But I can't stoppppp.

Also, bred my gold pair while scroll locked. OOPS.

Edited by Lurhstaap

-> Saw a gold in the AP and clicked on it fiercely.

-> Got the message that the egg couldn't be found.

-> Spent about 5 minutes cursing my bad luck.

-> found another egg I wanted.

-> Found out I was egg locked.

I got the gold egg anyway..

user posted image

who needs eggspace anyway.. unsure.gif

5 trade links? In your trade posts, I only see 4.

trading also an avatar eggie, not sure if I posted here smile.gif it should be on EATW anyway.

Was looking for cool codes and totally missed a cb silver because I was focused on the code instead of the description..someone shot me now xd.png there was only 1 other person in that biome too agh >.<

Traded for a gorgeous spiral 3G avatar of change, influenced it according to the spiral - male - ...and then realised I already had my set of males and it was females I needed.

>_<

Super frustrating! Especially since I was looking forward to keeping that spiral. ;_; So pretty. *is trying to swap it for a different 3G avatar now*

Edit: Bless; I did get it swapped (for an evengen). Huge shame for the spiral, though. I do love spirals. ;_; *kicks self in the shins for her oversight*

Edited by pinkgothic

not sure if this goes here but I found it funny after my freak out

I was influencing a egg with this pink http://dragcave.net/view/u2TRr and got the influence message but what I read was "All Pinks are Bad at influences"

I freaked out thinking something had happened to my egg

I got my very first 2G Shimmer as a wonderful glomp gift a few days ago. I put it in a few hatcheries, but fell asleep and woke up to it hatched but very sick. I fogged it, amd I really hope it pulls through. I feel awful. sad.gif

I got my very first 2G Shimmer as a wonderful glomp gift a few days ago. I put it in a few hatcheries, but fell asleep and woke up to it hatched but very sick. I fogged it, amd I really hope it pulls through. I feel awful. sad.gif

Looking at its stats, I'd say it will be just fine. I tend to hatch my Tinsels and Shimmers with views way higher than that, and after a while they recover. smile.gif

Aw hon! Keep it fogged no peeking and will keep fingers crossed for you, hope it will be ok (and if keep fogged should be smile.gif)