Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Been getting into Rainbow Six Siege again lately, even though I'm sooo bad at it. 

Replaying the original White Day: A Labyrinth Named School in anticipation of the remake finally getting PC/Console release AND in celebration of just discovering there is a planned sequel/prequel!

On 7/3/2017 at 4:37 PM, birdzgoboom said:

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood is currently absorbing a lot of my gaming time! 

I really need to get Stormblood but I just got into Heavensward lul

Just beat Until Dawn I made all the wrong choices XD

I was just playing Don't Starve Together with my friend and it was cool - really difficult at first but had a good time. We ended up creating so many servers because of having difficulties with the enemies and the nighttime!

Star Wars: The Old Republic (am I the only one on DC? :rolleyes:) and lots of Pokémon, in addition to several browser games. Unless a game is free, I probably won't bother with it.

Edited by Miral

Overwatch, My boyfriend's brother is staying over and he has the game so we've spent the last night and whole day today playing. I've been thinking about buying the game but now I know for sure I have to get it!

I restarted Fantasy Life for 3DS. I spent about 10 hours at the beginning of the game opening all of the different Lives so I could make all of my own armor, potions, and food. I'm into the DLC now, with 9 out of 12 Lives leveled to Demi-Creator. I can get it up to Creator and beat the Ancient Tower and then I'll have the game beat. So far I'm about 150 hours in. Looking at it, that is a painful amount of time wasted but I figure I'm an adult with a 40 hour a week job. No one will look down on me for wasting what time I don't spend at work.

On 7/6/2017 at 4:34 PM, Pestilence420 said:

I really need to get Stormblood but I just got into Heavensward lul

Just beat Until Dawn I made all the wrong choices XD

Heavensward is too good. Loved pretty much every bit of it. But maybe that's also because Estinien is my favourite character. XD

Now that FFXII The Zodiac Age is out, I've been trying to divide my time between it and FFXIV... it is difficult. God I love FFXII!

UmaPrince. It came out on the Android app store dunno how long ago (wasn't there when I first checked).

I got Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator and it's 100% my new favorite.

I love all the dads. And my perfect and precious daughter.

Pokemon Sun/Moon, soft resetting for a shiny Type: Null(15500 soft resets *kicks 3ds*)

Edited by Zinogre

Replaying Mass Effect.  Planning on going through the first three trying to get up my courage to play Andromeda.  I have it, but for some odd reason I have a hard time starting a new game in a series.  I sat on Skyrim and Fallout 4 for a few months before playing them as well.

I got Counter-Strike: Global Offensive during the steam summer sale and I've been playing it a lot with my friend. I'm really bad at it, but I really like it for some reason. I also have gotten back into Euro Truck Simulator 2 recently so I've been playing that. I really want to play Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, I have it, but my computer can't really run it well, so I'm going to get a new computer soon so I can play that. I'm sure I'll become addicted to that one.

I've been playing TERA and other times when I'm stuck on what to do next on it, I go onto Second Life

Trying PAYDAY 2 again since my friend has been bugging me about it. I didn't try it for more than 3 hours last time, didn't find it very new user-friendly and have never been too into multiplayer-based games. It's alright on a second try with him helping.

A game on steam called Meadow!

You an unlock animals and collect flowers.

It's really chill and calming.

And now replaying Mass Effect 2.

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. I've finished collecting achievements for DR1 and 2, so this is the only one left. It's also my least favorite, but I'm still enjoying the replay more than I expected. Really looking forward to V3 coming out next month.