Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've been playing Pokemon Gold/Silver on my 3DS and Final Fantasy 6 on my SNES Classic.

Destiny 2(which I'm already bored of lol), Dead by Daylight, and Fortnite Battle Royal.

Gonna be playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for the first time... pretty excited about that c: 

lego HP years 1-4 for ds again LOL i beat it and replay it a lot haha yet some levels are annoying af yet I still go through them lol Gotta 100 it.

Overwatch. On Xbox One. I don't have any new games atm so I'm considering going back and actually finishing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I'm playing Persona 5 right now. Like, literally right now. XD

I also finished playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors about a month ago, and Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia before that. I'm intending to play Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma (999's sequels) once I'm done with P5.

Hollow Knight has taken over my life and I want people to know about this dang good steam game.

I'll narrow my list down to my favorite games.

-The Isle

-ARK

-Pokemon X I liked over omega ruby and the newer moon.

-Skyrim both vanilla and legendary edition with the newer mods on xbox 360

-Minecraft

-Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

-Ecco Defender of the Future

-Sonic and or Shadow various games

-any of the mario kart games

-Brawl :D

playing pokemon sun right now while i wait to get USUM (today hopefully) in the mail.

Got USUM last wednesday so been playing it a bit since getting it finally. stupid amazon >:|

Edited by Keiren

Currently alternating between Skyrim and FFXII: Zodiac Age. With a dash of Lovestruck on the side ~