Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I beat Ever Oasis, so now I'm returning my attention to Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS. It's been so long I've forgotten everything about it, but after two hours it's coming back.

I'm currently playing a few different games.

I'm playing Sonic Mania trying to get all of the Emeralds using Knuckles. I already have 3 of the 7 I need, I'm just grinding for the others.

I'm shiny hunting in Pokemon Sun for a Rufflet currently, I'm a little over 75 SOS calls.

Splatoon 2 I'm just grinding to get up some levels. I was a little halfway through level 7 but I managed to make it to level 10 last night. 

Just finished Dying Light and there's something I want to get off my chest. Spoilers so putting it in white.

WHAT THE FLIP WAS THAT ENDING?!?

I mean, storywise, it was fine, but I am so TICKED OFF with the mechanics of it right now. It was hyping the final battle with Rais throughout the game, making it so that you were LOOKING FORWARD to it. I prepped a bunch of my best weapons, modded them to make them even better....I even got Rais' Gun to add a little bit of poetic justice to when I won.

And instead of this epic final battle we have been waiting for? AN EXTENDED CUTSCENE WITH QUICK-TIME EVENTS! No final battle, no crossing swords, no shoot-out on what was a perfect battlefield. Just press a button here, a button there, done, game over, thanks for playing.

I am disappoint, Techland, I am very disappoint.

I just got off of a long RimWorld kick and now I'm getting back into Sunless Sea. I'm really hype for Sunless Skies, too - it's coming to early access soon I believe. Any other fans of the Sunless games out there?

I'm playing a few different ones haha. For ds/ds lite Lego PoTC. For ps4 it's Tales of Zestria and Crash Bandicoot. For pc Sims 4, Diablo 3, and a few others off and on. 3DS it's pokemon Moon, trying to finish alolan dex to get the shiny charm (preordered the steelbook for ultra sun/moon as well). Mobile games Pokemon Go (Team Valor whut whut), Magikarp Jump, Emoji Blitz is fun as well but it says you can use the emojis you unlock but that doesn't work the way it's intended to but the game is still fun with daily challenges. Got some other mobile games but those are the more fun ones.

I've been playing the new team deathmatch and FFA deathmatch in Overwatch and man has it been PAIN! Team deathmatch not so much, but the free for all... Yesterday I played for two hours straight and did not finish top 4 (out of 8) ONCE, and I wasn't even close. This is what you get for just playing as support or tank usually! Today though, I decided I'd try FFA one more time and boom! 4th place!! Gimme that lootbox and leave me alone now, Blizzard. 

Edited by HeDy
typos

Just bought Rune Factory 4 cause I wanted a new 3DS game to play, so waiting for that one to come in. 

Slime Rancher! It's such a silly game, but it's soo addicting and cute and makes me feel very happy. 

1 minute ago, HeDy said:

Slime Rancher! It's such a silly game, but it's soo addicting and cute and makes me feel very happy. 

I had to look that up and it looks awesome! XD

On 17/08/2017 at 10:21 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

I beat Ever Oasis, so now I'm returning my attention to Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS. It's been so long I've forgotten everything about it, but after two hours it's coming back.

Is Ever Oasis any good? It reminded me a bit of Fantasy Life, which I enjoyed, but I wasn't sure. (Tales of the Abyss is really great!)

I'm currently playing Devil Survivor 2, although I've been putting off an optional battle because I kind of want to win at it, but I'm not sure if I can and I already died once to it.

wow and ff14 (got over 200+ hours into FF but friend wanted me to try wow and I half-played it last time so giving it another shot haha...Don't know if i'll keep at it or not though.

@owlion I'd say Ever Oasis is good, but too short. I can't recommend it because there's not enough challenge (I beat the final boss on my first attempt and only saw the Game Over screen once) and there's no after-credits story to keep you interested. 

Edited by purpledragonclaw

25 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@owlion I'd say Ever Oasis is good, but too short. I can't recommend it because there's not enough challenge (I beat the final boss on my first attempt and only saw the Game Over screen once) and there's no after-credits story to keep you interested. 

Ah, darn, that's a shame :( I enjoyed Fantasy Life because it has quite a few very challenging areas (I still haven't beaten all the enemies or completed all the jobs, despite having finished the main story).

One game I really want to play (but can't run because of my rubbish graphics card) is Hollow Knight - it's such a great-looking game!

I've been going back and forth between Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4. Going after 100% completion in both games, with varying degrees of success (Notably in FO4; Bethesda please fix your game).

DS version of lego HP years 1-4. Bet it idk how many times but it's just so fun to restart over and over and over.

I've actually gotten back into Guild Wars 2 (around July-ish), when other friends decided to try it out. I used to solo everything before that, so playing with people I know has been a blast!

:v I should get back to the other games I have sometime, though.

Edited by Hakumei