Dr. Paine

Description comments

Thank's again for the nice comments, although, who's PG?

Pinkgothic, I think.

*curls fingers at greengrocer's apostrophe*

Michele Bachmann is delusional and entertainingly crazy but dangerous. She smiles to try to look nonthreatening, but seeing a creature like her grin is not a sight to calm one's nerves. She is concerned about "holy morality" something-or-other, where everything she does is divinely ordained, which confuses other dragons and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of humans. Michele often misreads things, makes statements that demonstrates her incompetence, and thinks environmental sustainability will lead to dystopia. The other cavern lurkers are shamed by her behaviour and stay out of her cave.

Accept: Why wasn't I surprised to find a Republican when googling the name :/ -H

Accept:

Accept: Good job! ~D

Hmm, I've been considering writing a description for Gingrich. Might drive me crazy, though.

Pinkgothic, I think.

Hmm, I've been considering writing a description for Gingrich. Might drive me crazy, though.

Pokegirl tongue.gif

Pinkgothic, I think.

I though that to but PG commented on one of her descriptions

ETA Thanks herk

Edited by Chaos Rider

Pinkgothic, I think.

As a heads-up, I'm lowercase '-pg'; and I don't comment nearly as much as Pokegirl smile.gif

So:

~PG is Pokegirl

-pg is me... when I comment. laugh.gif

Jawr (Male Vampire Dragon)

Jawr is a sarcastic and collected Vampire. He has a rather cold aura about him that makes it seem like he always knows what he is doing. Jawr likes fighting with his words and usually throws in toxic comments to mix in with the facts. It is said among many beings that the Vampire can only tell the truth. While many older dragons scoff at such an idea, Jawr himself has not said otherwise and even suggests that the rumor is true.

Jawr had only just hit his adult stage when he became aware of the fact that a certain dragon was trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Taking interest, Jawr got himself into a sort of love--hate relationship with Seiar, the other male Vampire. He likes to pick on the other dragon and enjoys exchanging sarcastic comments with him. He includes Seiar in whatever he does and sometimes even uses him to get what he wants. Though Jawr doesn't show it, he fears that his companion will eventually grow tired of him and leave, abandoning the cold Vampire for good.

Accept: Nice smile.gif -H

Accept: Very good! ~PG

Accept: Very nice. - MC1

Accept: Nice! ~D

Seiar (Male Vampire Dragon)

Seiar is normally a quiet and intelligent Vampire. He likes playing with young hatchlings when other dragons are not about, although the youngsters usually grow up with a negative view of him and his kind. Listening to the humans who visit the group is usually his favorite pastime and he has a certain understanding of the human language.

This gentle disposition disappears, however, when Seiar is around Jawr, the other male Vampire of the group. He becomes hot-headed and rash, as well as short-tempered. Seiar will snap at the other dragons around him and argue excessively with Jawr over absolutely nothing. Though a few dragons have told him to keep away from the other male, Seiar seems to have gotten closer to Jawr as time goes on. He'll do whatever Jawr tells him to do, though he always has some sort of snarky comment to get back at him. Though it may seem like Seiar is the victim, the Vampire sees Jawr as the only dragon he can fully trust.

Accept:

Accept: Nice job. smile.gif ~D

Accept:

Mimsical (Female Vampire Dragon)

Though her shy appearance may seem genuine, this Vampire is all but gentle. Mimsical is a selfish dragon who always views things as hers. She had been the first Vampire in the cave, arriving in the arms of the owner as a squirming, dead skinned hatchling. Her bratty attitude was easily noticed and many dragons openly showed their dislike when she was around. When she grew into an adult, she was called to help save an egg. Strutting up to it, she slid her fangs into the soft shell and killed it, causing her owner to become disgusted with her and leave. When the owner came back with Seiar and Jawr in tow, Mimsical immediately had opposite views for the both of them. Jawr, to her, was a pompous know-it-all. Seiar, however, caused the female Vampire to experience a 'love at first sight' emotion. Any hopes for her to hook up with him was dashed when the not-a-secret secret about the two males became known. Enraged, she now is quite sulky and does anything she can to worsen others lives.

Accept: Very good! ~PG

Gile (Male Water Walker)

Gile is thin, agile, and extremely apathetic. He feels no attachment to the other dragons that interact with him and only has a sliver of positive feeling towards his caretaker. Disliking hatchlings or children of any form, this Water Walker does not ever visit the cave he was born in and sometimes even pretends that he is a feral dragon.

Accept: Doesn't he feel lonely sometimes? tongue.gif

Accept:

Accept: Not bad. smile.gif ~D

Accept:

Accept:

Flisky (Female Seawyrm Pygmy)

Flisky is a very independent Pygmy. She ventures far out to sea when the mood takes her and rarely visits her birth place. Whenever she does meet up with her owner, however, the Seawyrm Pygmy takes a few seconds to cuddle and remember the times of when she was a young hatchling.

Accept: Cute. dl86

Accept:

Accept: Ah. Beautiful.

Accept: Not bad. smile.gif ~D

Accept:

Lucky Change (Zombie Dragon)

She was ready to hatch. The bits of telepathy from the outside excited her and she wanted to know if the world was truly as stunning as she thought. Pulling herself out of her egg, she blinked at a cold flickering light. Orange flames circled around her and she looked up at a darkened figure that stood high above her. The thing raised above the figures head gleamed in the light, causing a mind numbing fear to paralyze her. The figure moved too quickly for her, slashing downward with the blade. Pain exploded from her eye and jaw as the knife dragged its way to her throat. Collapsing in shock, the hatchling stared at her killer as her vision faded in a black wave. The figure crouched besides her and she looked it in the eye with her broken gaze before succumbing to the dark. When she awoke, she felt empty and cold. Snapping her jaws as hunger stole over her, she was scooped up in the arms of the figure and could hear something being spoken, but she couldn't understand it.

"I'm sorry."

Accept: Great! ~D

Accept:

The Stanley Parable (Female Dark Myst Pygmy)

This Dark Myst Pygmy has had a voice in her head for her whole life. It described all that she did, all that she thought, and every little thing that happened to her. She never spoke a word to anyone about this voice, however, because she herself didn't even know that it was there.

Then, one day, she was confronted with a rather unpleasant situation. A young Olive dragon, one that mumbled to itself constantly, stopped in front of her, let out a piercing scream, and dropped dead to the ground. She stared at it with an odd mix of shock and relief for only a moment.

'He was obviously insane.' She thought. 'At least I'm normal. I know what is real and what isn't, and I have control over my life.'

Suddenly, she remembered that she had someone important to meet up with, someone who needed a good impression of her, an impression that could affect the rest of her life. Her time was limited, so she only stood there for a moment, staring down at the body.

And then she turned and ran.

Accept: Wut? o_O -H

Accept:

Sorry for the huge post, I just have a bunch of descriptions. So far, I have never really gotten a reject (only a few abstains for some grammar and spelling issues), and I've never gotten the phantom reject. Probably just jinxed myself.

I just wrote the last one today and I'm pretty proud of it. Had to cut out a few things to let it all fit and I only had 12 more letters before 1000, but I had fun with it. smile.gif

This on a Black Tea (who was not a Zombie-failure):

"You survived. That makes you strong."

Then why... why does that memory plague her.

Why does she relive that moment every night in dream.

Why does she still feel the the pain.

Why does the very sight of its cruel blade fill her with fear.

With a soft whisper she had slid into the darkness, into the nothingness that was death.

It had been a soft whisper that had brought her back,

Filling her with life once more.

She has survived the one ailment from which no one recovers,

Walked the one place everyone fears.

They say she is strong.

But she has seen death,

And she is afraid.

Comments:

Accept: I almost thought it's referring to zombie making

(It is. I wrote this description before Halloween, intending to put it on a Zombie. Only I didn't get any this year, so now it's on a pretend-revived dragon. xd.png)

I jumped right into describing my Black Teas, here are 3 that are still waiting for approval:

Ever since his hatchlinghood, Enten has been obsessed with linguistics and the mechanics of telepathy. He has a special place in his heart for tongue-twisters, or, as telepathic beings call them, brain-benders. He is always found mumbling something about standing on a balcony inexplicably mimicking hiccuping, or a girl selling shells by the shore. He even comes up with his own brain-benders, with the scrolls strewn here and there along the walls and floor of his cave. Recently he discovered a very long poem that tests his brain-bending ability, and insists on both mastering and memorizing it. Most dragons don't care that "Seven is right, but so is even, hyphen, roughen, nephew Stephen...", so Enten sits alone in his den and mutters away long into the night.

Accept: Everyone needs a hobby I guees smile.gif -H

Accept:

Accept: *tries to think of a witty tongue twister about accepting the description and fails* ~D

*tries to think of a tongue twister to outwit Dimar and fails* tongue.gifHe was inspired by this poem, which I became obsessed with mastering for a while.

As a hatchling, Chamomile and her father travelled often. Her father had the job of negotiating trades between wealthy dragons, as well as transporting the valuables with the help of a team of Turpentine dragons. She and her father had a strong bond, but the many nights on the road were rough on the young dragoness. She found solace in drawing and painting the landscapes that they saw on their journeys, using whatever natural materials she could find in the area. One night as Chamomile, her father, and the Turpentines were resting in the woods, a fire broke out and nearly killed the entire expedition. Chamomile and Terebinth, the only surviving Turpentine, rushed her severely wounded father to the healers of a nearby clan. He died a few days later, and the heartbroken Black Tea decided to settle down in the clan, which warmly welcomed her. Today she and Terebinth live a quiet life together, and she still recreates those landscapes in brilliant detail along the walls of their cave.

Accept: Good! ~D

Accept:

Not much to say about this one, just a compilation of ideas after reading random wikipedia articles.

Ever since she locked eyes with Aleppo, Chai has been madly in love with the Turpentine dragon. She admired him all throughout their hatchlinghood, and, after waiting for the perfect moment to ask him, was nearly floored when he accepted her offer and became her mate. Her only problem now lies in keeping their relationship intact, as she found that, after their first child, Aleppo developed a wandering eye and became a bit chatty with the other females. This certainly would not do. Chai planned to live out the rest of her days with her perfect mate. She couldn't possibly spend a day without him, whether divorce or death separated them. She would rather die.

She'll keep him from leaving her, even if she has to take matters into her own hands.

Accept: Very good! ~D

Accept: Maybe "claws" instead of "hands"?

Hmm, I think anonymous accepter is right. Claws sounds better for a dragon and also makes her sound slightly more malicious.

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments, guys! Sorry I wasn't around to clarify, but yes, I am the mysterious ~PG. Or ~PF, which I did a few times when I was getting tired tongue.gif

Trotsky's Voices Ringing:

VR calls himself a 'barbershop duet' and has even installed a candy-stripe pole outside his cave to reinforce his name. One head sings tenor and the other bass. he can often be heard about the caves harmonizing with anyone brave enough to join in. At the end of each day, VR sings a somewhat mournful piece he calls 'Taps' to close the day out on a musical note. The dragons all know when they hear this that it's either time for bed or time to get up, depending on their breed.

Accept: Very nice! ~PG

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Ha ha, nice! ~D

Accept: Just a few errors- try to allude to a full name before you abbreviate it. It's a bit confusing when you don't ^^

Accept:

@ anon - I have several approved dragons whose descriptions leap right into their abbreviated names. The dragon's name is already on the page so it's not crucial to repeat it. (You've only pointed out one 'error'; were there others? huh.gif )

(You've only pointed out one 'error'; were there others? huh.gif )

Skimming over the description, the "He" from "he can often be heard" needs a capital H.

I get annoyed when the comments consists of something like 'alternate medieval era' when we add the real world into a dragons description.

Why do we all have to go by the medieval era and not include elements of the real world that we like?

I named my shadow walker Bix's ghost after Bix Beiderbecke the great jazz composer.

One of the comments said something like hey can assume that an alternate medieval era has a form of jazz.

I want to add what I love into this game!

I get annoyed when the comments consists of something like 'alternate medieval era' when we add the real world into a dragons description.

Why do we all have to go by the medieval era and not include elements of the real world that we like?

I named my shadow walker Bix's ghost after Bix Beiderbecke the great jazz composer.

One of the comments said something like hey can assume that an alternate medieval era has a form of jazz.

The Description Guidelines that TJ wrote say that DC is in a medieval setting, so it's against the rules to have modern things in the description.

Also, I'm the one who left that comment- I did accept your description, because I assumed that it was alright for DC to have a medieval form of jazz. Music is easier to work into the rules than technology, so I thought it was okay. That wasn't telling you that your description was bad, my apologies if it came across that way.

I just hate when I have to stick to a single era and not name things in honour of people who mean a lot to me.

So I can not explain the name in any way then?

Or say how great there people were?

I just hate when I have to stick to a single era and not name things in honour of people who mean a lot to me.

It's fine to name a dragon after a modern person/place/thing, but it's best not to write about modern references. If you really want to include one, try explaining it in a "medieval" sort of way; use words and ideas that existed at that time. When in doubt say magic was involved. xd.png For example, my Lurker that "medievalizes" (or at least tries to) sprites and spriters.

Also, you can reference something indirectly. Like, you wanted to mention a dragon likes Harry Potter. So maybe you'd say the dragon likes "a popular book series about a boy wizard and his two friends."

For jazz music, I would describe the sound itself, then write something about someone nicknaming it "jazz" and how it's a "new, unheard of" genre of music.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

The reason you can't directly mention real-life people in the description is because it doesn't match the context of the official breed description and the site. That's how the guidelines are structured and we can't really change that. :/ But you can describe your dragon to have a similar personality to their namesake, or have a connection like with the musical style just like you did in your own description.

I have a friend who named many of her Royal Blues after musicians and described them so that they were similar to the real-life people they referenced.

Ninja'ed a bit by Hawk, but I think I'll leave my response here too if no one minds. :3

Edited by Dimar

I have my dragons named after common characters..and i describe them based on the character's personalities.

For example, Coheed and Cambrea, Coheed is stern and large, takes care of what he needs. His character is from the FAR future. His wife, Cambria, was the mother of the children.. SO i made her the cave mother.

If i were to name dragons after people, then i'd describe them based on their characters and somehow involve something funny or significant that the person did and put it in the view of if it could possibly happen in a dragon's life.

I just want to honor those I love, that's it.

I don't have enough money to visit New York and Texas to visit their graves so this is all I can do.

Sorry that you cannot... I don't know though, that a game of such..is a proper way to honor those who've died.

Curious, the mods have signatures right? like ~D and -H(i know who you are shhh)

is it just mods or do other people do this as well?

Curious, the mods have signatures right? like ~D and -H(i know who you are shhh)

is it just mods or do other people do this as well?

Oh, Herk and I are not mods!!!!! We're just regular reviewers like everyone else. The forum mods like Sock and Ruby are the ones who mod descriptions. xd.png

Any reviewers can leave signatures on their comments. Some do, and some don't. It's just a matter of personal preference among reviewers.

Edited by Dimar

I review tons of descriptions.. I thought that you two were sort of.. designated? in a way to review them haha..

I usually leave longer comments though, hoping to benefit the people.. I've just started describing my other dragons.. i only have a few currently described and they are only done so because they are considered high powers in my cave heheh

BUt i've decided that it's no fun when they don't have personality. over time i'll be doing that. I usually have rather funny personalities for my dragons! and with that, an IK shall be my signature.

Dimar, F0XeD is my dragon, I kept trying to edit her description and for some reason, until JUST NOW, i couldn't get the revise to work...

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I don't have enough money to visit New York and Texas to visit their graves so this is all I can do.

Honestly as long as you don't mention the real country it should be fine. For example, if I really wanted a tribute to Abraham Lincoln, I could probably get away with it by describing him as the "leader of a great country named Amerikeh, far across the seas," or by saying something along the lines of "Supposedly he was the leader of some place named "America," but none of the other dragons have ever heard of such a place and keep insisting the whole story was made up."

The rules can be a pain at times (although I struggle with different ones myself, haha), but I have yet to find a description that couldn't be made to fit. For example, this guy makes reference to video games, but does so in the ways I mentioned above (by slightly altering the truth to fit the medieval world / pretending it's just a story). So with a bit of imagination you should be able to make your tribute to the artists in question--and since you'll have put even more thought into it to make it fit the DC world, it'll be even more touching than just reciting a list of facts, I'm sure. smile.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I've done descriptions that reference musicians, modern pop culture or technology, and people I wish to honor, and had them approved, but it does need to be tuned to the level of medieval awareness of these modern subjects. It is even possible to stretch the breed specifications a bit, if the dragon has a logical reason for their behavior. Here are some examples:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZIbg - Robert Johnson, after the great blues artist;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tvBX9 - Vidiot - since his code is almost TV box;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6Rot - Dani'el, after Daniel Jackson of SG-1;

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nhaM - Buffy the Lagmonster Slayer - yeah, well... xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rTuj4 - Brita - after both a neighbor child with the biggest, expressive eyes and my youngest niece who has overcome so much in her young life.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jAAhK - Sorrow of The Silver Sky - about the way I wish a dear friend could have dealt with her childhood horrors. <3

I hope this helps.

What everyone else said. Feel free to paste a description-in-progress if you need any more help. The key is turning all the modern or real-world items into a description specific enough that readers get what you mean.

It's frustrating sometimes not to be able to include certain things, but it's also rewarding to have a nice, reference-heavy paragraph whilst following DC's rules. smile.gif

I've been meaning to post this sometime earlier, but I was too tired and didn't really have the motivation in doing so...

A dragon of darkness and shadows, The TrollishGatekeeper is the one who guards the gates to the realm that belongs to the Twili Clan. Most find him rather annoying and frustrating, as he tends to force people to play his game in order to get to gain access to the gate itself. The reason behind this is because he tends to pull pranks on the players and wreaks havoc on their strategies, as the game itself only lasts one hour. If said game isn't won by a player before time runs out, the TrollishGatekeeper is declared the winner. He's also known to have a very short-fuse on his temper and can easily lose it within a fraction of a second for seemingly no reason at all. Even when the game's not going, some have heard his laughter when the gate is seemingly unguarded, the only sign that he's still there, lurking within the shadows. In fact, the only reason why he's the gatekeeper and in the Twili Clan in the first place is because he's the only one guarding the gate.

User Comments

Accept: OK -H

Accept:

Accept: Nice! ~PG

Accept:

Abstain: tldr

Accept: Good. ~ED

Thanks, guys. ^^ I don't really see any fault in the length of the description, as I've tried to add in something that would make him unique compared to the others of the clan...

... Hmm, I wonder if anyone can catch the reference of TrollishGatekeeper's name and description....

Mycorrhiza prefers to live in swampy areas, where the water is stagnant, and there is a myriad of lilies and other wetland plants. Most of all, Mycorrhiza loves the female Water walkers. He loves them so much that he plans on taking forty-two mates. While the Water walkers originally thought Mycorrhiza was pretentious, they have come to realize that his affections are true, rather than false. Unlike other breeds such as the Silvers or Blusangs, which are known for their beauty, the Water walkers did not view themselves as desirable. The appearance of a gorgeous dragon like Mycorrhiza has changed all of that, however. Some Water walkers have grown too proud, but there are plenty who have remained their old selves.

Although Mycorrhiza favors the female Water walkers, he is also fond of the male Water walkers. Some can say, a little too fond. He would spend almost as much time talking and hanging out with the males just as much with the females.

Accept:

Accept: LGBT dragons for the win!

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Nice Description ~brair

Accept:

Accept: Very interesting! I like the last paragraph. wink.gif ~D

Accept: Fourty-two mates... he's certainly ambitious.

Accept:

Accept: Ooh do I detect a little curiosity?

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: The answer to life, the universe, and mating, then is it? ohmy.gif ~E

Accept: O.o

I might have posted this before? But I got new comments.

To E: Yes. xd.png The ultimate answer to the ultimate question of the universe.

I felt inspired to describe, and got some fun comments. Yeah, some of these descrips are really weird. :3

Awkward loves to prank. Pranking is one of his favorite hobbies, and it's become such an obsession that the other dragons of his clan can barely take it anymore. A bit of attention-seeking is expected of Misfit Pygmies, but Awkward pranks to a whole new level. Whether it's morning, night, mealtimes, while relaxing... he can be found somewhere bothering other dragons with it. Many a clan meeting has been rudely interrupted by the Pygmy and many clanmates are trying to find creative ways to prevent his pranking before it gets worse, but so far to no avail.

He might get the positive attention he's looking for if he would take that tinsel off his head and stop strutting about in such a ridiculous manner.

Accept: Tihihi biggrin.gif Lagie will love this - he can go and play with my pranking Pink -H

Accept: Nicely done. MC

Ceiling Fans is the Bleeding Moon that is sometimes in charge of hatchling discipline in the clan. But only sometimes, because the more conservative dragon parents occasionally protest her rather controversial methods. Ceiling Fans devised a contraption that she rigged up on the ceiling of her personal cave, and when hatchlings (or even Pygmies) misbehave she will tie them to the contraption and start spinning it around. It may cause giggles at first from the offender, but as this female increases the speed, the nausea increases as well. By the time the punishment has reached what she calls "Ludicrous Speed", many hatchlings have decided that yes, they will behave better next time.

Accept: Yay - Dimar dragon in the cave biggrin.gif <3<3<3 -H

Accept: Teachers should untilize this too, I think. ~PG

Accept: Hilarious! I can now see dozens of little dragons facing nausea. I wonder if any tried to gunk the works by clogging it with raspberry jam. smile.gif - MC1

Fairy loves causing havoc on meticulously written records. Whenever the caretaker goes through the clan, making notes about breedings or recent additions to the ranks, Fairy lurks behind her and waits for the perfect opportunity to erase a letter here or replace a letter there. Her antics cause both frustration and amusement for the human, who doesn't seem to mind too much so Fairy continues with her jokes. But her games don't stop there: whenever the caretaker is visiting with a friend, Fairy does her best to snatch the friend's records and create errors. The object of her best terrorizing is a female human she sees around the territory often: a tall one with a strange accent who's always trailing plenty of scrolls to target.

Accept: So it's HER fault /me shakes her fist angrily at the Tyop Fairy <3<3<3

Accept: Herk, I'm guessing? Nicely done. MC

Accept: *cough* shouldn't her name be troll dragon? Beautiful description!

Herk forgot to sign that one. xd.png

One of the darker, creepier dragons in the clan, this dragon is feared and avoided by all of her clanmates. She has an aura of blood and madness about her, and more than one suspicious coincidence has led many others to quietly hypothesize about her connections to a string of murders in the nearby human towns. Corpses of humans, from all ages and creeds, are found on a monthly basis with one distinctive trait: all have had their eyebrows roughly cut off by what seems to be a rough blade - or claws. While the human towns remain befuddled and shocked at the strange states of the bodies, the nearby dragons mutter rumors to each other about what this Bleeding Moon does in her isolated cave. A few adventurous individuals have snuck near her lair and reported seeing the female weaving long, thin ropes of what seems to be hair together, brandishing the results like a whip and cackling evilly. But that's ridiculous, some argue. What would a dragon do with a whip made of human eyebrows...

Accept: You make descripdoom madness really creepy ohmy.gif -H

Accept: I'm sure I don't want to find out. MC

Accept: Very nice. Some might prefer "sneaked" instead of "snuck", but it's great none-the-less. I shall guard my brows should I be nearby. smile.gif - MC1

"MY HANDS ARE MELTING!"

Such a scream incites many groans thoughout the clan, as this possibly-crazy Fleshcrowne shrieks at random hours of the day. For inexplicable reasons, Hands gets panic attacks during which she is completely convinced that her forefeet are melting. When more coherent, she is able to claim that she was throwing suns at someone and the intense heat causes her feet to start melting. Nothing can console her during these fits, and the best advice that the human caretaker can offer is to make a trip to someone named Aquenee and have her deal with the lunatic.

Accept: Poor dragon (I must have missed this one) -H

hehe I think this is only an inside joke between me and Aquenee. >.<

The Imperial Fleshcrownes of the clan are a very strange lot, for the most part, and Legs is no exception. Although his eccentricity is less annoying or harmful to other dragons, a few squeamish individuals have decided that they will never, ever dine with Legs again. He has impeccable table manners and makes great conversation, but his favorite meal is a large, steaming bowl of fresh milk and insect legs. Those who don't mind his eating habits may find another tendency to be a hassle, however, but luckily they become accustomed to it. For when Legs makes a friend, he expresses his affection for them by dumping a whole bucket of the mixture directly on his new friend.

Accept: Wewll it's a protein rich mixture biggrin.gif -H

Accept: Remind me to never, EVER befriend him. I don't think the shower is worth it. ~PG

Accept: Ew... Good job! -Esc

Whoever Hex is, this dragon refuses to say that name. This makes for an obvious dilemma when another dragon asks him what his name is, and communication becomes a problem when he introduces himself as "Stop Pinging He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". If another dragon addresses him by his complete name, they are usually met with screeching warnings of "I told you not to say his name!" and Pinging dives under the nearest cover. Most clanmates have learned their lessons and stick with simply calling him Pinging, or by replacing "Hex" with "Hax".

But Pinging's screeches aren't the only reason to avoid saying that dangerous word. When the male dives for cover, a female Fleshcrowne named Ping Missiles usually comes flying out of nowhere and smacks into whoever broke the rule.

Accept: I really don't know why you are so afraid of our original Lurker <3<3<3 -H

Accept: Nicely done, Dimar. MC

I do love our lurker, but... that anger... O_O

The other half of the strange anti-Hex duo, Missiles causes more bodily harm than her partner. No matter what she is currently doing at the moment, whenever her friend screeches "Don't say his name!" she dashes to the scene of the atrocity and promptly crashes into whoever said "the name". Luckily, she is quite a slender dragon so can't hurt the sturdier dragons, however several healers have treated crushed Pygmies or dazed hatchlings who were her unfortunate victims. After performing her duty, she disappears quickly and returns to whatever she was doing, as if nothing happened.

Accept: *currently* and *at the moment seems a double to me Can't wait to see her partner smile.gif -H

Accept: Nice. - MC1

There I go, writing like I talk. >.< I don't feel like changing it at the moment. D:

Everybody knows that Flamingo Wyverns are better than Ice dragons at everything. Flamingos are known to be great dancers and are such a stylish pink color, while Ices are just cold and drab. Beat is an especially passionate supporter of Flamingo Superiority, and is quick to share his beliefs with anyone no matter the strength of their opposition. As one can imagine, he's quite welcome among the Flamingo Wyverns to play and relax, or just gossip about what foolishness the Ices are up to. The handful of Ice dragons in the clan are quite irritated by this, of course, but the overwhelming amount of Flamingos prevents them from making a fuss.

Accept: Yay more Dimar-DescripDoom-Dragons Does Vexy know about this? biggrin.gif -H

Noodles wants everyone to eat her namesake in a cup. It's a strange thing to become an activist for, but she applies her beliefs with fervor and sometimes an unhealthy obsession. Although dragons naturally dine on meat or plants, Noodles believes that the humans' dish of cooked noodles is the best thing anyone could ever ask for. She is a well-known figure at human marketplaces where she trades for massive quantities of the food, and brings it back to her cave to cook and scoop into cups she carved out of stone. Then, she searches out fellow clanmates and starts offering the dish. She's quite polite at first, however she quickly becomes enraged when the other dragons decline.

She has left small craters in her wake when her indignation at anti-noodle dragons gets the best of her.

Accept: Muahahaha - has Max read this??? biggrin.gif -H

Accept: I have a cup of them in my cabinet. I had best go have some right now. >.> - MC1

Accept: Can i haz meet with this dragon? -M

I love all you guys. <3 <3 <3

edited for grammarfail

Edited by Dimar