Dr. Paine

Description comments

If anyone has seen two Graves with terrible "poetry" descriptions.. Try singing them! The tune doesn't matter, nor does your singing voice, but they were written to be sang. Argh, I'm so horrible at creating proper sentences..

EDIT: Guuuys, it's not a poem, aaaah.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

Bronto Onion is the sort to think very deeply about things, such as the answer to life, the universe and everything. He is completely content to stare into nothing for hours merely thinking about why this is that way, or that is this way. Due to his profound intelligence and insightful nature, the human woman who raised Onion was unsurprised when he decided, after weeks of intense pondering, to go on a quest for an answer. She was, however, flummoxed when he finally revealed the exact knowledge he was seeking: Why he was born with red shoes on his feet.

Accept: xd.png Good job! Is that a Hitchhiker's reference I see?

Accept: You mean it's not 42???? ~D

I wonder how people with over 2000 dragons can come up with a diffrent personality for each of them! I have trouble with my 400 xd.png

On the other hand i'm not really creative this days sad.gif and i dont trust my english grammer and sense of tenses.

I wonder how people with over 2000 dragons can come up with a diffrent personality for each of them! I have trouble with my 400 xd.png

On the other hand i'm not really creative this days sad.gif and i dont trust my english grammer and sense of tenses.

You can always take your descriptions to the proofreading thread to get them polished up before submitting them.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...&hl=description

It's not too difficult if you make them specific in their quirks. I'm looking at a box of tissues on my desk, and ooh hey, I can write about a dragon whose nose is always running. Things like that. biggrin.gif

Abstain: Most dragons (including Silvers) don't have fur but a scale-y hide wink.gif -H

But but but Herk, their backs look so clumpy fluffy.

Benny Bubble feels like a voodoo doll. Mischievous hatchlings keep sticking needles and other sharp objects in him, hoping he will burst. Despite his owner's assurances that this is not possible, Benny has developed a massive phobia of exploding.

User Comments

Abstain: Tihihi biggrin.gif -H Benny is a she though wink.gif

Ah gawd, thank you for pointing out to me that I named the wrong dragon Benny xd.png

It's not too difficult if you make them specific in their quirks. I'm looking at a box of tissues on my desk, and ooh hey, I can write about a dragon whose nose is always running. Things like that. biggrin.gif

But but but Herk, their backs look so clumpy fluffy.

Great I was sooo proud of my Grave Sir Robin comment and you quote that tongue.gif

Herk, your comment on Grave Sir Robin made my day. I just missed checking this one. laugh.gif

Grave Sir Robin lives up to his name, keeping the same somber appearance no matter what he does or what happens to him. He has a small troop of red and ember dragons following him around, one of which who likes to sing about how grave he is. He doesn't really like the singing because he feels he's being mocked.

Accept: *Somber, grave Sir Robin, strode forth from the Biome. He was always serious . Oh grave Sir Robin. He was not at all amused, He never cracked a smile. Grave, grave, grave Sir Robin* -H

Accept:

Accept: Hehehe. Clever. Brave Sir Robin. smile.gif

Accept: Nice! ~D

Arachnid Wyvern is not Molten Silver Metal, but she wishes she were. Molten Silver Metal is tough, resourceful, independent, and perfect - everything Arachnid Wyvern is not. Her glimmering scales should be a source of pride, but all they do is make her life unbearable. Her "friends" wail at her whenever she so much as gets a fleck of dirt on herself, but they also insist on doing everything for her since she's too pretty and smart to have to do anything herself, or some nonsense like that. Arachnid Wyvern cannot be alone, though, since humans looking to take her shiny hide would find her shortly, and she has trouble defending from even one. Arachnid Wyvern is too polite to bother Molten Silver Metal, but she wishes she could be a magma like her.

Accept:

Accept: *charming, and perfect - everything -H

Accept:

Accept: *charming, and perfect. I love how they wish they were each other. ~D

Molten Silver Metal is not Arachnid Wyvern, but she wishes she were. Arachnid Wyvern is gorgeous, intelligent, charming, and perfect - everything Molten Silver Metal is not. She's bulky, rocky, and flightless. She cannot walk five steps without her claws catching on something, and try as she might, she cannot make out the squiggles in books and scrolls. Nobody wants to hug a magma dragon, and everyone leaves Molten Silver Metal alone. She doesn't interact with others much, so she's socially awkward, and because she's socially awkward, others don't want to interact with her much. Her attempts to make friends often come off as creepy. Molten Silver Metal is too polite to bother Arachnid Wyvern, but she wishes she could be a golden wyvern like her.

Accept:

Accept: *charming, and perfect.* D'aaw what a cute pair these two make smile.gif -H

Accept:

Accept: *charming, and perfect. ~D

Thanks, I made the corrections to the lists. I couldn't decide if they needed that "and". I wanted to challenge myself with two descriptions that are associated with each other.

Every day, Maridan rises with the sun, enjoys a simple breakfast, and prepares to face a day that will be much the same as the thousands before it. He can predict the outcome of a conversation before the other dragon speaks, he knows exactly what the weather will be like, and no event ever seems to come as a surprise to him. Maridan would have left the small weyr behind decades ago, but he knows there's no point. Unless the chronomancer he inadvertently offended decides to relent, he'll be reliving the same day for all eternity.

Accept: Groundhog day -H

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Aww, poor guy. ~D

Accept:

Accept:

Tanbel claims that, while any novice can make a bonsai tree, it takes true skill to make a bonsai mountain. She can shape a piece of rock to look like any mountain, complete with snow, and is especially proud of her volcanoes. Tanbel plans to make a bonsai mountain for every real mountain in the world, no matter how many centuries it takes her.

Accept: You don't shape rocks you GROW bonsai mountains wink.gif -H

Accept: Nice smile.gif ~PG

Accept:

Accept: Very interesting! ~D

Accept:

Wierel has a way of staring out into space that gives him the impression of perpetually contemplating life's greatest mysteries. Most dragons go out of their way to avoid bothering him, not wanting to interrupt his train of thought when he's clearly pondering something of vital importance, but what they don't realize is that he's rarely thinking about anything deeper than whether to have deer or elk for dinner.

Accept: Tihihi -H

Accept:

Accept: Very nice! ~PG

Accept:

Accept: Ha, nice. ~D

Accept: ... Cool ...

Smoake got his name from his unusual preoccupation with water. There's no particularly good reason why he shouldn't like swimming, since he's only flame-colored and not actually made of fire, but there's still something unusual about a crimson flare pygmy racing a flock of seawyrm pygmies through the ocean or riding a stick of driftwood along the edges of tall waves. Since most of Seacliff Weyr already thinks that Smoake is more than a little odd, he's never dared tell them about his secret desire to have a snowball fight.

Accept: D'aaw -H *Smoake on the Waaaa-ter*

Accept: *splats Smoake with the first snowball of the season* ~m

Accept: Interesting. - MC1

Accept: Hehehe ~D

((His code is "Damp."))

Dyrmar is obsessed with a particular game. This wouldn't be so bad if he were fascinated with something like dragon chess, or even with one of the more challenging human card games, but his object of obsession is barely a game at all. Even Dyrmar admits that there's not much to his game, which makes his claim that everyone in the world is playing it rather spurious. According to him, there is no way to win, and even to be reminded that the game exists is to lose it. Most dragons think that Dyrmar is rather odd, though they're polite enough not to say so to his face, and wish that he'd find something else to be fixated on.

Accept: I somehow read this as Dimar ad immediately associated game=DC and of course EVERYBODY in the world plays it -H

Accept: darn i lost the game ~D

Accept:

((It makes sense when you see his lineage.))

Nefarious Music is in charge of musical cues at Roaring Lion Productions - the brief bursts of melody that accompany certain characters, especially in the serial melodramas. Despite her name, she doesn't just write music for villains, but those brief snatches of music tend to be the most memorable. Nefarious Music is always composing music to fit in with what's going on around her, and when in the right mood will use her magic to provide a soundtrack. When feeling particularly whimsical, she'll deliberately provide mismatched music - a dramatic theme for a dragon eating dinner, or something comical during a pep talk.

Accept: Now I have Darth Vader's theme stuck in my head - Thank you very much wink.gif -H

Accept: Roaring Lion Productions, eh? Well, nice job smile.gif

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Hmm it's not entirely clear that it's theater performances as opposed to film (no film in medieval era), so you may want to specify that. But it's definitely good! ~D

((Yes, it is rather ambiguous, but I'll leave that one up to the mods. Roaring Lion. MGM. It was cleverer in my head.))

Thanks to a careless chronicler and a library fire, few records of Patrow's travels still exist, and what survived is often little more than fragments of longer tales. He was traveling through time and space long before Daviten was even hatched, and yet few today have heard of him.

In contrast to his immediate predecessor, an elderly, often irritable magi known as Willhart, Patrow was scruffy and clownish, frequently hard to take seriously. Even his breed type was a bit of a joke, as black tea dragons were supposed to care more for flowers and butterflies than for action and danger. Enemies underestimated Patrow at their peril, though, for his comical nature hid surprising strength and ferocity (though also great kindness). Though Patrow is believed to have died at the claws of Gallifrey Weyr, his former home, there are still occasional reports of a black tea dragon turning up in the most unlikely places.

Accept: I now hate you a biit because 'm waiting for my Doctor descrips for my lineage to be finished.... -H

Accept:

Accept: Gallifrey Weyr? rofl ~D

Accept:

((His code is DRTWo. What else was I going to do with him?))

Edited by Mathcat

Zyrca is the firstborn in the Sani'e kingdom, heir to the throne, and mated to a golden wyvern baroness. Actually, he isn't any of those, but the other dragons think he is amusing and humor him by pretending there is a Sani'e kingdom, so he keeps speaking of it. The baroness that Zyrca describes is actually several femurs glued together in a heap, and no matter how much touching or poking he does, "she" doesn't respond. He can often be found addressing his subjects, several rocks in an otherwise featureless desert, on what he'll do once he is crowned. The first item in his agenda is to turn grass sorting into a national pastime.

Accept: Tihihi biggrin.gif -H

Accept: No, really! These blades of grass are 3 inches, not 3 and a quarter! I checked myself! smile.gif - MC1

Accept: He's crazy, but amusing. xd.png ~D

He's glad you're all on board with this. laugh.gif

Tan-gent is a tan-coloured gent who has a soft spot in his mind for puns. He isn't very good at telling jokes, though. Often, he'll go on long, winding tangents explaining the details in a story, and when he reaches the pun at the end, the audience need a reminder what the joke was about.

Accept: Tihihi biggrin.gif -H (/view/ulj3Q I went for the mathematical meaning)

Accept:

Oh! Tangent is also a male tan ridgewing! They should be friends. One mathy and one that can't tell jokes.

Lepidocrocite is a compulsive page-turner - if there wasn't such a thing, there is now. Whenever she finishes reading a book with numbered pages, she'll flip through its pages, her goal to raise the page number's tens place by one with every flip. She refuses to do this with books she hasn't read or finished reading yet.

Accept:

Accept: <3 it! I COMMAND YOU TO ENTER THIS IN "DESCRIPTION OF THE MONTH" WHEN IT GETS APPROVED! tongue.gif

Hooboy, that may be the shortest entry in the Description of the Month.

*sighs* How critical is it to use the more common plural of a word in my description?

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/avocado

plural av·o·ca·dos also av·o·ca·does. ...

*sighs* How critical is it to use the more common plural of a word in my description?

Oof, I remember correcting that, so sorry! Google Chrome's spell-checker is horribly intolerant of alternate spellings, and sometimes I correct without proper research.

*sighs*  How critical is it to use the more common plural of a word in my description?

Oof, I remember correcting that, so sorry! Google Chrome's spell-checker is horribly intolerant of alternate spellings, and sometimes I correct without proper research.

Same here. My apologies, Awdz. >.<

Easily bored, Mariz-Kohrin keeps himself amused by mocking those around him. It would be bad enough if he limited himself to imitating one dragon at a time, but with two heads, he can mimic two dragons at once. Ignore him, and he'll concoct a conversation that will make the most stoic dragon cringe with embarrassment.

Accept: "And this is my impression of Bobby and Fred, both at the same- where you goin'?" -Ƭ

Accept: haha excellent, like the creative use of his two heads to further his personality! Interesting dragon

Accept: Interesting. smile.gif ~D

Accept:

Jerengath is fond of all holidays, whether human or dragon, obscure or widespread, and likes to share his joy with others. On Christmas, he gives gifts to the local hatchlings (especially those who would otherwise receive nothing), on Valentine's Day, he sneaks small remembrances to those dragons unlucky in love, and on Halloween, he gives out treats (healthy ones, of course, as he is a white dragon, but treats nonetheless). Jerengath's cave is decorated for one holiday or another for most of the year, but he still continues to seek out new holidays to enjoy.

Accept: "Yeah, you don't wanna go to /that/ cave. That's Jerengath's cave, and he gives oranges and celery." (Oh, if he knew just how many holidays there are...!) -Ƭ

Accept: *nothing). On ~D

Draconic history is full of tales of would-be dark lords and conquerors, and yet few stories mention what happened to these ambitious dragons once they were defeated. Some were killed, yes, but most were wily enough to fake their own deaths. Many of these have wound up in one particular weyr, otherwise unremarkable, where they gather each week to recall past glories and share the mistakes that led to their defeat.

Zorrome always prides himself on having just the right quip or comeback for any occasion. In his glory days, he even had special minions to practice scenarios with, so that he'd never be at a loss for words. In retrospect, though, Zorrome wonders if it was quite the wisest decision to halt his escape to deliver one last zinger, no matter how perfect it might have been. His opponents seemed properly impressed with his cleverness, yes, but they were crass enough to use his momentary pause as an excuse to try killing him again.

Accept: He has the worst opponents. No one interrupts a good one-liner! -Ƭ

Accept: Ha ha, nice! ~D

Draconic history is full of tales of would-be dark lords and conquerors, and yet few stories mention what happened to these ambitious dragons once they were defeated. Some were killed, yes, but most were wily enough to fake their own deaths. Many of these have wound up in one particular weyr, otherwise unremarkable, where they gather each week to recall past glories and share the mistakes that led to their defeat.

Bakuri's undoing was his fondness for evil laughter at appropriately dramatic moments. While his cackling did tend to unnerve his victims, it also left him vulnerable to attack. If it hadn't been for his would-be slayer's shaky grasp of both anatomy and vampire lore (hearts aren't found in shoulders, while oranges aren't quite the same as lemons), Bakuri would have been slain on the spot. He's since found a safer use for his tendency toward overacting, as he both manages and is star of his weyr's newly-formed theatrical group.

Accept: Muahahaha biggrin.gif -H

Accept:

Accept: LOL nice. ~D

Accept: Oh, wow. This made me laugh so hard! xd.png When you can, you should enter this description as Funniest in "Description of the Month".

Thought I'd share some description comments while I'm still awaiting approval. There not too unusual but they're all accepts and I like them biggrin.gif

Born small and male, Mallois Scorpio was already an easy target for large dragons. Coupled with a docile demeanor and surely, had his owner not snatched him, Mallois wouldn't have lived to see adulthood. However, there is some shred of truth to the old saying "never judge a book by its cover" as Mallois is, by far, the most terrifying opponent. While other dragons practiced play fighting, Mallois, as his owner's first dragon, was granted the privilege to read about the different dragons and their weaknesses. Combine that with a cunning instinct, a penchant for human and dragon flesh, and an unsettling love of pretending to be mute and it's no wonder he doesn't have many friends. Oh well, so long as Mallois has his owner, his mate, and his children he'll remain content.

Accept: Nice smile.gif -H

Accept: Ok smile.gif ~PG

Accept:

Accept: *This is coupled ~D

*Not quite sure what the last accept means but oh well, (I really should stop using "oh well" so much...)

Solanine is a strange spectacle. Although she has a prominent heritage, she failed to alt. Cast out into the wilderness, as are most failed hatchlings, Solanine was adopted quickly from the wilderness and mated with Mallois, a male hellfire. Perplexed at first by Mallois's odd tendencies but later growing fond, Solanine is now quite content with her current situation. She now has her hands full with managing the cave and raising her children. Her latest project involves steering her children into a balanced state where they have the instinct and cunningness of their cave born father, and the patience and wisdom of their mother.

Accept: cunning*

Accept: Not bad. smile.gif ~D

*cunningness is a word, I googled it, it's just not a very common one.

Edited by Sarah864

*Not quite sure what the last accept means but oh well, (I really should stop using "oh well" so much...

Hmm, maybe I should have been more clear with my comment. xd.png I was just pointing out that "This is coupled with a docile demeanor and surely, had his owner not snatched him, Mallois wouldn't have lived to see adulthood" might be a more complete sentence. Your sentence isn't necessarily wrong, but it seems to me like "Coupled with..." followed by "and surely" sounds a bit incomplete. >.<

You don't need to change it, as it's good no matter what and I don't know much about the technicalities. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Idk

Edited by Dimar

Hmm, maybe I should have been more clear with my comment. xd.png I was just pointing out that "This is coupled with a docile demeanor and surely, had his owner not snatched him, Mallois wouldn't have lived to see adulthood" might be a more complete sentence. Your sentence isn't necessarily wrong, but it seems to me like "Coupled with..." followed by "and surely" sounds a bit incomplete. >.<

You don't need to change it, as it's good no matter what and I don't know much about the technicalities. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Idk

Oh, I thought you meant coupled as in I submitted the description twice (which I did after making a few edits). I get your point but either one works, putting "this is" infront actually makes it more incomplete I think... Think of it more as "burdened with" than "added to" if that makes more sense. :s

Edit: I should also delete an extra comma before Mallois and after fighting. mad.gif why is it that I never notice mistakes until after they're submitted?! dry.gif

Edited by Sarah864

Personally, speaking as a reader, I find that sentence confusing due to the order of the words. I would completely re-word to:

Coupled with his docile demeanor, Mallois surely wouldn't have lived to see adulthood had his owner not snatched him.

Which I'm not sure is a complete sentence, but as a whole it would flow more and be less confusing with this edit IMHO.

Personally, speaking as a reader, I find that sentence confusing due to the order of the words. I would completely re-word to:

Coupled with his docile demeanor, Mallois surely wouldn't have lived to see adulthood had his owner not snatched him.

Which I'm not sure is a complete sentence, but as a whole it would flow more and be less confusing with this edit IMHO.

Ah, that does flow better. Thank you. *flies off to edit*

*nods* It's complete.

Magnesiium, Frozen Male Vampire

Magnesiium is a very naive Vampire. He seems to think that the negative comments that are thrown at him are actually compliments and is always trying to make friends with other dragons, even if they want nothing to do with him.

His real parents had their reasons for not wanting to interact with him and Magnesiium was raised to think that his owner was his mother and that the two other male Vampires were his dads. He has never questioned the set up and hasn't given any thought about seeing his 'real' parents.

At a young age, Magnesiium found that he enjoyed being a 'match-maker'. He liked going around and observing the other dragons, trying to figure out who was perfect for who. Although he is wrong most of the time, the few right relationships that he had guessed made him more confident in his 'skill'.

And though he likes to pretend that no one knows that he is pairing others up, every dragon in the area knows its him and both his foster fathers have found this extremely funny.

Accept: Nice job! ~PG

Accept: Nice job. ~D

Little Dead Riding Hood, Female Vampire

Little Dead Riding Hood is a very indifferent Vampire. She rarely is interested in anything besides taking slow walks around forests and doesn't talk to other dragons that much. She doesn't let anyone walk with her during her outings and gets angered easily if someone tries to follow her.

One day, while the sun was starting to set, she came upon a very badly hidden Dark Myst Pygmy. Pretending that she didn't see it, the Vampire tried to walk slowly by, wondering what it was trying to do. The Pygmy leaped out in front of her and let out something that could not be called a roar, as if it was trying to scare her.

Little Dead Riding Hood was not impressed and, with a small smile on her face, whacked the little dragon into a tree and continued on her way. Afterwards, whether by coincidence or fate, the Vampire always seemed to come upon the same Pygmy and always slapped the dragon into a tree. Eventually, the Pygmy actually started to talk to her and they both became friends.

Accept: Nice -H

Accept:

Accept:

Reject: I just..No.

Accept: Nice job. ~D

Accept: I like the pun on 'Red Riding Hood'

First random reject that has no reasoning.

I Narrate For You, Male Grave Dragon

I Narrate For You has an unnerving gaze that he places on anyone and anything. He talks to himself almost constantly, describing everything he sees and all the little things another creature does in a mellow, quiet voice.

A very unique incident concerning this Grave Dragon has made the dragon seem even more cryptic than before. He drew the attention of all of the dragons in the cave with loud shouting, scaring some of the smaller hatchlings. When the dragons found him, he was collapsed on the ground with tears in his eyes, shrieking at a frog that seemed just as confused as the other dragons.

"Is this how much you dislike me! That you'd throw yourself off of the edge over and over to get rid of me! Are you that intent on keeping me from being happy!"

They were able to calm him down a few minutes later, though he still seemed out of it. After the event, he became a little quieter, but I Narrate For You still continues to talk to himself, confusing others with every sentence.

Accept: I wish I got that reference -H

Accept: Very interesting! ~D

Accept:

It's A Fine Day, Female Grave Dragon

It's A Fine Day is a very anti-social dragon. She rarely interacts with other dragons, though many believe that she has had more lovers than any other dragon and has always left them after a one night fling, moving on to other things.

Though this is just a rumor and may not be true, It's A Fine Day does not discourage nor encourage its spread; she often just ignores any questions that connect to it.

It's A Fine Day never has much to say; instead, she just wants to have silent company and usually lets the muter dragons stay around her the longest. Many dragons find her odd and mysterious, with her quiet attitude and interesting rumors catching many different types of attention.

This Grave Dragon loves to fly high above empty plains and tall cliffs, accompanied by complete solitude or silent dragons.

And even though many dragons have different opinions of her, good and bad, It's A Fine Day has not a care in the world about such things.

Accept: Very good! ~D

I Sing For Me, Male Grave Dragon

I Sing For Me is a cold and indifferent Grave Dragon. He does not care that his actions have consequences and does what he wants when he wants, with no thought about the effects he causes.

He had barely stayed in the group for a short while before he took Florecense as a mate, surprising many dragons who had thought that he had better taste in lovers. When the both of them are in public, the Olive Dragon loves to flaunt her connection with him, mostly demonstrated by her being as close to him as possible. Though this has given others the idea that he is being taken advantage of, the rumor couldn't be even more off from the truth.

I Sing For Me has control over the relationship; he tells Florecense what to do and when to do it, and enjoys the dominance that he has over her.

One of the reasons that his owner gave him his name is his singing voice. He can make beautiful music just by rising his pitch. He keeps his songs to himself, however, and many only hear the rumors of his talent.

Accept:

Xil, Male Black Marrow

Xil was a rather fearful dragon. The moment he was born, he was afraid that he wasn't a real dragon; this was further spurned on by the two Vampires, Seiar and Jawr, since they always commented and laughed at how the Black Marrow looked like a blob of skinned flesh.

His owner, however, always gave him the same amount of affection as they did with the other hatchlings, and even went on to assure Xil that he was as much of a dragon as the rest of the inhabitants in the cave were.

As Xil grew older, he came to shaky terms that he was, in fact, a dragon. The two older female Marrows were evidence of this and he slowly but surely became more confident. At one point, he snapped at the two male Vampires taunts and attacked them. Though he easily lost the fight, his self-esteem was boosted and now Xil has no problem fitting in with the other dragons of the cave.

Accept: How come he's not a real dragoon O.O

Accept: Nice! ~D

Accept: This is cute.

I...don't understand your question, second acceptor.

The Lost Love, Female Black Marrow

This Black Marrow has a great love for the ocean and, as such, she lives in a small cave on the beach. Though many of the sea faring dragons that swim in the area dislike her presence, she pays no mind to them.

One day, after a large clutch of her eggs hatched, she led the new babies to the shore line. One of her earlier daughters sat next to her and they watched the children, the both of them content and peaceful.

Then it was all broken as the ocean water receded from the shore and the Black Marrow mother watched in horror as a huge wave rushed forward. Knowing that she had no time and not caring, she tried to grab her newborns, but her older daughter pulled her away and up into the sky to avoid the crashing wave. It slammed into the sandy beach and overwhelmed everything, washing away the Black Marrow's young family.

When the water finally pulled away, leaving an empty beach, her daughter led her back to the soaked ground and watched as her mother grieved over her lost children.

Accept: Poor dragon sad.gif -H

Accept:

Florecense, Female Olive Dragon

Florecense is a rather snobby Olive Dragon. She looks down on other dragons that she deems insignificant and wants nothing to do with them, whether it be hunting together or just having a quiet conversation.

Many dragons believe that she does not deserve the affections of a Halloween Dragon, especially one like I Sing For Me. Florecense uses her mate as justification for being better than other dragons and always makes sure to flaunt her connection with him.

Though a few believe that she takes advantage of the Grave Dragon, this is not the case. I Sing For Me does what he wants around her and she cannot stop him. He has made it clear to the Olive Dragon that she has no power over him and that he is the controller of their relationship.

The dragons who look at others without listening to the bias of rumors have always gotten the feeling that she is not as happy as she seems and may even feel sympathy for her.

And then she changes their minds by spreading dirty gossip regarding them.

Accept: Haha, nice. ~PG

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Very nice! ~D

Big Bad Dragon, Male Dark Myst Pygmy

Big Bad Dragon thinks he is very big and bad. He likes to hide out near the edge of different forests, waiting for the perfect dragon to walk by. Once they are in range, this little Dark Myst Pygmy leaps out of his hiding spot and tries to scare the other dragon. Though this technique barely ever works, Big Bad Dragon still seems to think that he can scare anyone and anything.

As the sun started to set one day, the Pygmy spied a Vampire leisurely walking near his hiding spot. Excited about a new dragon to scare, he leaped out at the larger dragon, a squeaky roar coming out of his mouth. The Vampire didn't seem all that surprised and, with a calm smile on its face, whacked the Pygmy into a tree.

After that, Big Bad Dragon seemed to always come upon the very same Vampire and always, after trying to give it a scare, gets slapped into a tree. It took awhile, but Big Bad Dragon started to enjoy seeing the Vampire and eventually started to actually have civilized conversations with it.

Accept: Haha, what a little cutie! I'm glad the vampire didn't eat him! xd.png - ADP

Accept:

Accept: More like a story, but nice!

The Stanley Parable, Female Dark Myst Pygmy

This Dark Myst Pygmy has had a voice in her head for her whole life. It described all that she did, all that she thought, and every little thing that happened to her. She never spoke a word to anyone about this voice, however, because she herself didn't even know that it was there.

Then, one day, she was confronted with a rather unpleasant situation. A young Olive dragon, one that mumbled to itself constantly, stopped in front of her, let out a piercing scream, and dropped dead to the ground. She stared at it with an odd mix of shock and relief for only a moment.

'He was obviously insane.' She thought. 'At least I'm normal. I know what is real and what isn't, and I have control over my life.'

Suddenly, she remembered that she had someone important to meet up with, someone who needed a good impression of her, an impression that could affect the rest of her life. Her time was limited, so she only stood there for a moment, staring down at the body.

And then she turned and ran.

Accept: Wut? o_O -H

Accept: What? ~D

Accept:

A second 'what' for The Stanley Parable.

I Can So Fly, Female Purple Dorsal Dragon

I Can So Fly has a very big problem. All of the dragons in the cave believe that she can't fly, even though she has very large, membranous wings. She does try to tell them, and even shows them that she can get into the air. But all of the other dragons just say that she asked a Magi Dragon for a flight spell or something of the like.

The only dragons who believe her are her own kind and her owner. Most of the other Dorsal Dragons fly as well, though they seem to have learned from I Can So Fly's mistake and don't talk about flying with other dragons.

I Can So Fly has become a very frustrated dragon because of all the arguing. She snaps at other dragons frequently and, even if it has nothing to do with wings or flying, she brings the subject into the conversation and gets angry. This has caused other dragons to avoid her, making her all the more angry that no one wants to fly with her anymore.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Nice Description ~brair

Accept: Interesting. ~D

This...actually was me being angry because I believed that Dorsal Dragons had wings and everyone else didn't. I know it doesn't say anywhere that they do have wings, but it doesn't say that they don't, so I guess it could be up for interpretation.

Flight Children, Female Frozen Purple Dorsal Dragon

Flight Children is an eccentric little hatchling. From birth, she's been hopping around, speaking to anyone that would listen to her about almost anything. The forest, water, large red dragons, wings, zombies; nothing escaped her notice and curiosity. When her wings grew in, she was in the air as often as possible, flying with the birds that had no problem with her company. She loves to show off to them, flaring the fin that trailed down her back and letting the sun scatter the purple color everywhere.

Her excitable state of mind sometimes gives the older dragons headaches and they usually stay as far away from her as possible. Her young life seems to always be radiating from her and always will, since she was frozen by a Magi Dragon specialized in eternal youth.

Accept: Nice job! ~PG

Accept:

Reject: Dorsal dragons do not have wings: those dorsal fins do not allow for flight. ~D

Accept: nice

RITTR, Female Frozen Albino Dragon

This Albino is very quiet and shy. She rarely, if ever, speaks up when a question is asked and is usually seen looking off into space.

Though no one else knows, this hatchling has a secret. She can see strange symbols. They float in the air, mixed up in unique ways, and follow certain dragons around. She's observed that some humans know about these symbols and she suspects that they use them for some purpose, but she doesn't know what they are used for.

Sometimes, she sees some of the symbols follow her around. They are always in the same shapes and don't ever follow another dragon around. She thinks that her owner knows that they are there, but she isn't totally sure. Her only evidence is her awkward name, since the symbols written on the scroll next to her picture look awfully similar to the symbols following her around...

Accept: Very nice -H

Accept: Hmm, interesting. ~D

Cry and Pewdie, Female Duotone Dragon

Cry and Pewdie are known for telling any dragon that they can find that they are actually two different dragons that somehow got fused together. Their stories change each day, however, with it being an angry Magi Dragon one day and a wooden barrel another.

They both have different personalities, with Cry being calm and Pewdie being obnoxious. They do like to make other dragons laugh, though Pewdie's methods seem to be a little life threatening.

Once, someone asked them what gender they were. Pewdie answered with a sarcastic "Of course I'm female, do you see my-" and then was interrupted by Cry, who stated that they were both male.

Awhile ago, a group of Pygmies banded together and started to defend the Duotone against any insults thrown at them and did whatever they were asked to do. Though both Cry and Pewdie appreciated their celebrity like status, they do try to avoid the small part of the group that thinks that, because they were once two different dragons, they are 'together'.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Interesting. ~D

Lost One's Weeping, Female Soulpeace Dragon

This Soulpeace is always trying to get other dragons to remember their dreams of when they were hatchlings. She hates seeing creatures who've given up their own wonderful ideas to 'live' their lives. Every hatchling that she's ever met gets stuck in a long conversation based on what they want to do when they grow up. Most of them enjoy such small talk, since they finally get an adult that will listen to every little tiny detail of their dreams. The one's who've already been 'brainwashed', according to her, always find her tiresome and too hysterical.

The Soulpeace has been a good help to a few select dragons, however. The one's who find themselves stuck in a loop of everyday life and despair for the new day get to have her utmost attention, as well as her special magic. Most of the results are positive and the friends and family of the dragon she helps are always grateful for her service.

Accept: Aw, good for her! ~PG

Accept: Very nice! ~D

Accept:

Accept:

Synthisis, Male Purple Dragon

When asked about this specific dragon, many have said that he was "very unique, and a little dangerous." Though the saying 'you shouldn't judge a book by its cover' should be used here, meeting Synthisis himself will change anyone's mind.

The Purple Dragon loves being around young dragons. Concerned parents are common visitors at his cave, but they have nothing to fear. The dragon seems to only like children because they will follow him around, as if he was the star in the old human story of the Pied Piper. He takes them on adventures almost anywhere, visiting places frequently that can be very dangerous to young dragons.

No one knows him as well as the youth that follow him around. They say that he never really talks and just uses gestures to get their attention.

"He always has this neutral expression on his face, and, when he's excited, he has this huge grin that can be kind of creepy. No one's scared of him though; it's weird, now that I think about it." - Frozen Sunsong Amphiptere

Accept:

^Just wrote that one and put it up. I also had to delete a bunch of smileys in the accepts because there were too many for the topic.

@ GreatDragon

I love your descriptions!

On Big Bad Dragon:

After that, Big Bad Dragon seemed to always come upon the very same Vampire and always, after trying to give it a scare, gets slapped into a tree.

gets should be got!

Just as a note, I don't care if your dorsal dragon can fly or not. Easterns fly by magic after all. Maybe dorsals can do something similar. =)

Just as a note, I don't care if your dorsal dragon can fly or not. Easterns fly by magic after all. Maybe dorsals can do something similar. =)

Hmm, I swear I was told somewhere.... ah well. I usually end up being wrong. xd.png Sorry about that GreatDragon; I'll keep this new info in mind as I continue reviewing.