Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Rare...

Someone nice gifted me a CB Ice~ biggrin.gif I was a newbie then~ But it's lovely~ Sadly, he never breeds for me (D: 4 different CB Ice mates and not a single egg.).

Do Trios count as rare?

Not long after I joined, I picked up a CB Ice dragon, only to find out later what it actually is.

my first rare is probobly my paper egg i cought in the cave! either that or my alt black which was a couple weeks before that. (depends on whats "rare")

of course my first SUPER rare would have to be ma silver hatchie!

A messy ice from the AP. He was actually my 8th dragon ever. :3 All of my ices except two are his descendants.

Edited by Orlageddon

A silver.

Which I froze.

Cause I was a stupid newbie.

A CB Gold. I clicked on it not realizing what it was, and thought, oh, dang, I really wanted a Silver.

Then it sunk in that I had a Gold. xd.pnglaugh.gif

A gold tinsel. If that doesn't count, the next was a vampire, and after that an alt black. Shortly followed by a purple dino and a silver tinsel. biggrin.gif

My first was a CB gold. I clicked on it not expecting to actually get it, and I was jumping around the room after I found out I did get nab it. Those were the days, hahaha.

My first rare was a matchmaker AngelKitty gifted me. Next I managed to catch a yellow dino. At the moment I also have a paper egg! My third rare! rolleyes.gif

Edited by MessengerDragon