Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

for me, it was probably my first dragon, alt black xd.png such luck!

magma,

a friend gifted it to me, a pretty even gen'd lineage too. (:

A chicken. wub.gif (Or black, but those were common then.)

Edited by dirtytabs

I think it was a gold. I remember cruising the AP, and seeing this yellow egg there. I thought, hey, I don't have a yellow one (yes, I was new, way back in 08). So I grabbed it. Then found out about golds and raritys. lol.

Β 

And yes, back then, it was not unusual to find golds and silvers in the AP. Ah, the good old days.

a CB gold. how i got it i don't know, but oh well. tongue.gif

I bursted with happiness when i got it!

First truly rare dragon for me was a Leetle tree.

Β 

I was on the phone with my bf, and when I squee'd, he thought I had gotten hurt (I never usually squee, so that shows how happy I was about it. :3)

I'm not sure if Blacks are considered Rare, but if so, it would be a Black.

Β 

Β 

If not, it would be my Alt Black. Inbred and messy, but it was a pain to breed it, and I'm still happy for having one.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

My brother got a Paper from the Cave......soooo jealous haha.

Β 

Anyways, my goal now is to get an Alt Vine. I've amassed a Vine army, but can't for the life of me get one of them to alt. After VDay is over, it's back to mass breedings.

Edited by HughMyron

Mine was a terribly inbred alt vine. xd.png It's still the only alt vine I have... and it was one of my first 10 dragons ever. Haha

my CB Thunder biggrin.gif

-please use lineage links- view/EMYQl[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

My very first one was a black dragon, though it wasn't so rare back then. I have a frilled and a bright pink, but those too were really common back then.

Β 

My first legitimate rare? Silver. She's so beautiful~

http://dragcave.net/view/0wER

(Not yet named.. Don't know what to name her!)

My first Rare was actually this year's Valentine dragon. Right? Uh, unless the holiday dragons aren't considered 'rare'. In which case, I haven't ever had a rare dragon, but I would like one someday! I'm rather partial to the Two Finned Blunna and Shallow Water dragons.

I don't really remember... when I started, for a while I wasn't aware of varying rarity, or of the forums, or dragon cave wiki. When I reached DC enlightenment though, my first rare I knew was rare was a gold I caught in the AP. This was before teleport and whatnot. These days I wouldn't have a chance tongue.gif