Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first rare was a CB Silver surprisingly. It was my 17th dragon if my "Sort by date" can be believed.

Well, back in 2008 we didn't have ratios that were as interesting as these ones... so dragons 18, 19, 20, and 21 on my scroll were two silvers and two golds.

My headcanon is that the silvers are twins and the golds are bros forever. tongue.gif

I caught this in 2008. He was my first rare, I believe, and an AP catch. Didn't know it was rare until a year later.

I... think it was a gold or a silver. o.o A gift or free for all of some kind, because I've never caught a rare before. XD; I can't quiite remember...

My first was a vampire dragon i had been searching for for quite a while. (I gave up a Golden Tinsel egg on the AP for it when i could of got it because it was there for a few refreshes.)

Oh, that's a good question... does a Frill count? xd.png

If not, my first rare was a Gold dragon kindly gifted to me! It's inbred and messy, but I still treasure it. :'D

I guess that'd be my bronze (who I thought was gold until like last week!) prize dragon, MichealPhelps. I don't really have many rare dragons, haha.

My first would have to be a CB Thunder dragon - pretty sure I caught it myself, but it was in like 2010 or something so I can't be sure.

My first rare was also my first catch - my CB Ice, Frigidfang C: I actually tend to catch a lot of rares and also get gifted them a lot.

Hm, I thought I'd already replied to this. After thoroughly searching through my posts I've finally made sure I haven't.

My first rare dragon was this lovely stairstep Tinselkin Ice.

It was gifted to me by a fellow forumite on a forum non-related to DC.

It happens to have been my 8th dragon, I suppose, so I was rather new when I got it. I still treasure it as one of my favorite dragons on my scroll.

I just got a tinsel dragon of some sort a minute ago. It was gifted to me through a trading thing. biggrin.gif Its hard to get a dragon through the trading topic I found it in. I was really lucky!

A bronse tinsel I got as a gift on my first week, her family is so inbred tho as I had no idea what I was doing

A golden Wyvern who I got from the AP page (Who has a giant messed-up lineage). Yet, it's somehow related to Penk....

My first rare was a CB Silver and I was dancing on air after I caught it.