Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

A Green Dino. I didn't realize they were rare when I got it, it was my second egg.

my first rare was a silver...lucky she was a 2nd gen too. stalked the AP til i got a silver, i wanted one so bad.

Edited by lightningsky

A cb thunder trio, I think. Or my very first gold. It was inbred but I was so happy with it because it was a gift from someone I didn't even know very well smile.gif

My Purple Dino was my first rare. And also my 3 or 4th dragon. They were just released when I learned about click sites I could get the eggs to hatch on. I didn't think it was rare, though I was asking myself "Why is it so frustrating to catch this stupid spotted egg?!" And now I know why.

My blunas, Ariadne and Xyoeus. If blunas don't count as rare, then it would have to be the Ice that was so kindly gifted to me recently. I love Ice dragons! =D

I think it was a gold that I traded for... although if you consider stripes rare, then it was a stripe that I caught in the AP.

My first rare was a silver I caught from the AP in October 2008. I had wanted one of those for ages and was all giddy when the Code-page came up.

Gold Dragon. I caught it myself back in the 2008 of August.

And its the only Gold I have. <.<

I'm not sure if I posted in this thread before but my first rare was a silver. I remember jumping with joy when I got it. Goood times...

It was a Thunder of the AP. I kept blinking for half a minute before I realized that I caught a rare. I thought my connection was too slow to catch rares.

Um, I do believe it was this silver. Most of my rares are actually from 2008 and they were all caught within two months of one another. Oh how I miss those days.

My first rare was a Gold, back when they weren't so rare and dropped fairly regularly.

Hmm, I had caught a paper (still one of my favorite dragons) and was bouncing up and down.

Then, the next day, nabbed a CB gold. ^^