Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

you didnt get a rare trio egg when they were released? that's sad, ill breed you something. smile.gif

Nope. They were conveniently released when I was taking a break from the site.

Thanks! Hm, I think I'll keep my last slot open.

Nope. They were conveniently released when I was taking a break from the site.

Thanks! Hm, I think I'll keep my last slot open.

yeah, i dint even find this cool site when they were released, luckily i found new rare breeders. and that how i got mine

CB Thunder when they were first released.

I have no idea why I didn't nab a Magma + an Icicle though.

I joined just before Christmas '09, and by some sort of miracle I snagged a Yulebuck off the AP. It's the only holiday from a previous year I've ever caught on my own (My Valentine was caught for me by a friend, my Pumpkin was gifted to me, and I traded a Neglected for my Holly). But I digress.

An amazing person gave me a silver, which has bred exactly one other, the sterile creature. <3

My first rare was a 2nd gen thunder egg from the rare egg departure board. smile.gif In the same week, I got a Magma in the AP, and someone bred a gold for me. The next week I got 2 Icicles (one was bred for me), and a silver. It was the best.

Mine was a Paper, which I froze because I preferred the hatchling stage and thought I'd never get another one.

well not sure if a vamp couts as a rare of uncommon but he was my friet dragon =D if you dont count him then i think my cheese dragon was the first rare. caught it my mistake xd.png

Not counting splits (which didn't seem too rare when I joined), my first rare was a silver. I got my female silver and male gold soon after, when golds were possible to catch.

When I first started playing, in 2007, not much was rare -- but when I came back, a kind user (you know who you are) helped me get a friend of mine a CB silver (I had one, from before they became rare), and I count that as my first 'rare.' It made me happy, too. <3

I just started with DC very recently.

I do have two ribbons, two snow angels, and one yulebuck, and one black marrow, but I don't think they qualify as rare, even though they're special.

My very first dragon that was out of the ordinary was a Shallow Water dragon that I bred.

Just this morning, I snagged my first Striped dragon (OK, egg). I don't have a Nebula yet, let alone any of the "real" rares - I'd say that it is the hardest to find dragon I have. But I'm just starting.

Two Ribbon Dancers, I just joined a couple of weeks ago

My first was a silver. I remember being so happy when I got him.

I think my first rare might have to be one of the Dino's. It's been so long so I don't really know. xd.png Although it might even be the single old pink that I have. tongue.gif

I might have to look through my dragons that are supposed to be rare and look at the date at which I obtained it.

My green dino!

I was so sucky at catching things back then, I was so schocked I put "Luckimation" in the name as it was like a massive stroke of luck at the time xd.png