Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

I think my first rare was a female Vampire, got from AP.

Another one, got a bit later, was a male Silver, which was a gift from a friend of mine, yet before teleport existed. It was a difficult trade, but fortunately successful.

I think my first rare was a paper dragon gifted to me....

It was my 4th ever dragon!

I could be wrong, but I think it was my CB silver.

I was so happy to get one. xd.png

And then I got a bunch afterwards and it didn't seem so special.

My two-headed. I think I grabbed it from the AP, and I was glad to find that it was CB.

I caught a Paper on my own, but the first one I got was my Silver, I think. I can't remember. I know that I love all of my rares, though, and I'm glad that I managed to collect as many as I have.

1st - Glomp gift 6E Silver (non-inbred)

2nd - AP Pluck 9th Gen. Messy Regular Black (non-inbred)'

3rd - Caveborn Ice

My first rare was an AP derp. Only one week into playing The Cave, saw pretty Silver egg and managed to click first. I soon figured out how rare he was when I never saw another silver in the AP for months on end. His name's Garganor Tintagrell, he be mah babeh.

My first rare was a silver dragon, named O Lulz VonS

My first rare was a 6th Gen Gold caught in the AP about 3 weeks after I started playing.

*resorts scroll by date*

My first was a magma dragon, a full year after I joined. XD Unless alts count as rares. Then it would be my vine alt.

My first rare... ym... I acctually got my first 3 rares all at once: Magma, Ice, and Thunder. My friend gave them all to me laugh.gif

My first rare was a Nebula! My second was a Bronze Tinsel. smile.gif

My first rare was either a silver or a gold dragon. Either or I was very excited about them.

what is the rarest CB dragon you have seen and got in the game. mine sadly isnt very rare. i just got the purple egg so far. i have seen the red dragon and magi dragon at times but i have either missed them or been egglocked