Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

Mine was a very inbred silver I cought off the ap. However he's long gone so unless you count him *thinks* then it was a med linged gold xd.png

WB

My first rare was a geode i bred myself only needed to try once, a few days later i got a thunder and a magma egg in the same trade.

Hmm... Toughie. I don't think I'd count anything I didn't catch myself or the one that I was gifted (My two marrows and my pumpkin). I got an Alt black as my first "special". Ealier than that, I got a CB pink. This was before Flamingos and after Pinks became valuable. AKA when I joined. If neither of those count, I got a split. And jumped for joy. If that doesn't count... then how bout my Leetle Tree? tongue.gif

My Leetle Tree taught me how to hunt in the cave. I have now caught with relative ease another split, a paper, a chicken, and two CB vines in a row. (the last two just a few hours ago)!

hi, im kind of new to this... so what exactly are rare dragons? and how do you get them? I'm still kind of confused... unsure.gifunsure.gif

My first "rare" to me was the very first- and until this week, only- black on my scroll. It was long lineaged, but I didn't really mind, so I held on to it, and to my surprise, it hatched into an alt. laugh.gif I'd only just joined, so I was pretty pleased with myself.

foxy98: rare and uncommon dragons are just dragons that appear very rarely in the cave. You get them the same way you get any other dragon, or trade for them.

Edited by mushumouse

I can hardly remember what my first rare was, let alone what was considered "rare" when I joined (May 2008). Probably a gold or silver? I wish they were still fairly easy to snag from the cave. .__.

I haven't got my first rare till 2010's halloween when i got a black marrow! But it was because I quit for a long time. Now I have quite a bit of rares biggrin.gif

I dont think its a rare but my first hachie hacthed today! X3 Im so happy. Its a purple dorsal.

Im trying my luck on the abandon page for a silver. I want one really bad.

I dont think its a rare but my first hachie hacthed today! X3 Im so happy. Its a purple dorsal.

Im trying my luck on the abandon page for a silver. I want one really bad.

Congrats! And only Red Dorsoals are rare! I got a silver hatchling a day ago.

Congrats! And only Red Dorsoals are rare! I got a silver hatchling a day ago.

I think red dorsals are just uncommon, not rare.

My first rare was my vampire.

i got a cbdino, and if that isnt, then howzabout my first and only blackdragon being an ALT??? and who here gets refresh-happy?

A severly inbred/ long lineaged gold... *cough* I turned it into a vamp. >.>