Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

My first CB rare was this fellow, whose name means 'Lord of Ancient Fire' in a language I've been developing since grade school. One each of Thunder and Ice followed within a few days, being likewise the Lords of Ancient Thunders and Waters, respectively.

My first CB metals were a gold and silver gift that were viewbombed to death within a couple hours of my receiving them. >_> I didn't know the purpose of fogging back then....

My first CB rare was this fellow, whose name means 'Lord of Ancient Fire' in a language I've been developing since grade school. One each of Thunder and Ice followed within a few days, being likewise the Lords of Ancient Thunders and Waters, respectively.

My first CB metals were a gold and silver gift that were viewbombed to death within a couple hours of my receiving them. >_> I didn't know the purpose of fogging back then....

Developing your own language sounds pretty dang awesome! (and hard)

I got this gorgeous fellow a week after I joined DC. I had no idea at the time just how special he was or how rare CB silvers would become. A few months later, TJ adjusted the ratios for golds and silvers, because they were dropping a little too frequently. I miss having a smaller pool of breeds to draw from, sometimes, just because it feels like a lot of the really special dragons are now completely lost in the throng.

Going by date, a messy silver I picked up in '08 who is still there for respectful nostalgia's sake.

It wasn't until 3 years later that I would catch my very first cheese. Yeah I'm pretty bad at the game, but I tell myself I go at my own pace. I still do not have a complete CB gold pair, whereas people are peddling CB golds on the dragonmarket by groups of 6 and 8.

Edited by Redds

Going by date, a messy silver I picked up in '08 who is still there for respectful nostalgia's sake.

It wasn't until 3 years later that I would catch my very first cheese. Yeah I'm pretty bad at the game, but I tell myself I go at my own pace. I still do not have a complete CB gold pair, whereas people are peddling CB golds on the dragonmarket by groups of 6 and 8.

I wouldn't say you're "bad" at the game, unless the game for you is being an expert trader. Let me tell you, the people with all those rares to trade put in a LOT of work, and it is not worth it for me.