Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

I have a few CB trios and a CB striped. And I guess CB golden wyverns are rare these days? I have five or six of those.

The rarest i have gotten was a 2nd gen GW....

Or the two 2nd gen sunsongs from sunsongxgold

all of my other notso-rare eggs/uncommons came from trades tongue.gif

Hmm.... before the cave was split into biomes, I saw rare eggs go by a lot. I know I saw a lot of CB silvers, but I never grabbed one.

I've caught two papers, two chickens, two thunders and a Ribbon Dancer from the cave that I can think of off the top of my head.

I also caught a blue dino hatchie in the AP several years ago. That's my proudest AP catch. I also caught all of my 3 metals from the AP, and one of my alt blacks (as a hatchling).

Edited by Lady Artemis

Hmm.... before the cave was split into biomes, I saw rare eggs go by a lot. I know I saw a lot of CB silvers, but I never grabbed one.

I've caught two papers, two chickens, two thunders and a Ribbon Dancer from the cave that I can think of off the top of my head.

I also caught a blue dino hatchie in the AP several years ago. That's my proudest AP catch. I also caught all of my 3 metals from the AP, and one of my alt blacks.

I've only seen two CB metals, ever. A silver before biomes, and a gold after biomes.

I saw the silver early in the morning, and the page told me there were only three people looking in the cave at the time. And I still didn't get it.

My rarest dragons that I caught are my CB gold and silver. Somehow I managed to catch them six days apart o.o.

I lied! i just remembered, i got a 2nd gen PB vine hatchling AND a CB vine hatchling As well as a few DINO eggs. I kept the hatchlings smile.gif completely forgot about those two! froze them as i like the hatchlings better then the adults, they look like red dragon hatchlings. The Dino ggs i traded..

Vines are rare right? I found them AS hatchlings IN the AP

I've only seen two CB metals, ever. A silver before biomes, and a gold after biomes.

I saw the silver early in the morning, and the page told me there were only three people looking in the cave at the time. And I still didn't get it.

Aww! That sucks. tongue.gif A few days ago I saw a dino in the Jungle with only two people viewing the page and I didn't get it.

Maaaan, all sorts of rare eggs and hatchies in the AP before teleporting was possible.

^^ this

I lied! i just remembered, i got a 2nd gen PB vine hatchling AND a CB vine hatchling As well as a few DINO eggs. I kept the hatchlings smile.gif completely forgot about those two! froze them as i like the hatchlings better then the adults, they look like red dragon hatchlings. The Dino ggs i traded..

Vines are rare right? I found them AS hatchlings IN the AP

Nah, people drop vine hatchies all the time when they don't alt. I used to have a mini-army of all the vine hatchlings I found in the AP and froze, but when I got back from hiatus I released them all, not sure why... dry.gif

But vines in general, i never EVER see them in the AP...or the cave at that, i saw one ONCE and i didn't manage to grab it, it was in the hourly drop

But vines in general, i never EVER see them in the AP...or the cave at that, i saw one ONCE and i didn't manage to grab it, it was in the hourly drop

Really? I normally see a lot of vines in the AP, and I usually see some during the drop.

Edit: Relating to the topic that this was merged with, this was my first dragon.

Edited by Lady Artemis

anytime i see rare eggs i always miss them. i must have a very slow internet connection. i thought it was fast but obviously there are lots of people who have faster connections

anytime i see rare eggs i always miss them. i must have a very slow internet connection. i thought it was fast but obviously there are lots of people who have faster connections

When I'm really hunting for something, then I turn off Javascript. It makes the page load a lot faster. I also use firefox and f5 for refreshing.

Nah, people drop vine hatchies all the time when they don't alt. I used to have a mini-army of all the vine hatchlings I found in the AP and froze, but when I got back from hiatus I released them all, not sure why... dry.gif

CB vines are rather uncommon, though. It's just the bred ones you see a lot of.

I think my Silver, A Glint of Silver Light, in a trade...messy, but still a silver, and with a CB Holly in its line, too! 0_0 I also just now caught a CB Gold in the Volcano; it was the first egg I saw when I hit the biome, and I nabbed it right from under the noses of 16 other people! xd.png Whoo!

My first rares were an Ice, a Cheese, and a Paper. They were gifted to me from my wishlist by a very nice donor.

I also just now caught a CB Gold in the Volcano; it was the first egg I saw when I hit the biome, and I nabbed it right from under the noses of 16 other people! xd.png Whoo!

Again girl? Dang!