Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

First rare ever? A beautiful 4th even gen silver gift. biggrin.gif

First rare I caught: CB Thunder. laugh.gif (OK, I caught a few cheeses, a paper and a chicken and lots of dinos, but I never considered them "true" rares, because other things are harder to get *cough*cbnebulas*cough* and I just used them as trade fodder. But that thunder was the first that made me stare at my screen in awe and disbelief. "Val, you gots yourself a rare. That can't be right. Pinch yourself, you're dreaming!"

And my first ever AP catch was a (horribly lineaged, but clean) Dorkface. tongue.gif

My paper. while using an old mac no less. And would blunas be considered rare as you can only get them by breeding? (I got mine from the AP)

A chicken. I'd never even seen one up to that point, and I clicked on it because I didn't recognize the description.

I think it was my paper, which I caught more than 2 years ago. I don't recall what I was looking for at the cave at that time, but I definitely didn't expect to reflex click my first ever rare! ^.^

A black egg which hatched into an alt three days after I joined xd.png

If that doesn't count then a silver I was gifted X3

I caught a Magma from the cave. I had to keep telling my daughter about it (from outside of her strike zone of course).

I figure it was only fair since she caught a Silver and two Thunders within a few weeks, waaaaay before I caught my first rare. She called me at work to tell me about the Thunders...

Mine was a blue dino, i remember it vividly (it happened last week LOLzzz)

i clicked on it, i was so excited, then i started looking at the wiki to see which dragon it was.... got a heart attack when i realized its not even a dragon sad.gif

I don't remember actually. Its been too long ago. I do remember catching a CB gold all by myself though.

Bred: Alt Black (Got it on my very first breeding attempt, back then when alts still have their own egg sprite)

Caught: Yulebuck

Traded: Paper

Gifted: Ice

Thunder from AP

Actually,when I got it ,I didn't know it is rare.

I nearly abandoned it .............

Edited by Mercury

A silver I caught in the cave on my old slow connection. It was technically a misclick as I was trying for the egg that dropped before it. What a wonderful misclick smile.gif

A while ago I snagged a CB gold off the AP. I wasn't supposed to be goofing off on the internet at that time, but I was so excited I blabbed all about it to my mom afterward. Best part was that I didn't even get in trouble xd.png

I haven't seen a CB gold since then, but I'm happy I got that one smile.gif

A Paper gifted to me from a friend,still growin' but I have a feeling with 6 days and 4 or so hours left at final egg stage I have a feelin' it will make it.