Thickets

What was your first rare dragon?

What was your first rare dragon?

I have a Geode! biggrin.gif

Edited by Thickets

Here's a great website: http://dragonnery.info/

You can post your dragons on there to get them views. Since you have accepting aid turned on, I went ahead and posted the ones that were in danger.

Keep exploring the forums to learn more about how to raise dragons. I'm sure others will post useful links also. ^^ Good luck!

(Oh, and my first rare was a Geode also! <3)

Here's a great website: http://dragonnery.info/

You can post your dragons on there to get them views. Since you have accepting aid turned on, I went ahead and posted the ones that were in danger.

Keep exploring the forums to learn more about how to raise dragons. I'm sure others will post useful links also. ^^ Good luck!

(Oh, and my first rare was a Geode also! <3)

Oh wow thanks. Geode isn't really that rare, but it still qualifies right? xd.png

While there is a list of rare dragons, it seems also a matter of opinion dry.gif They aren't rare but I love my three dino eggs. I think I am missing one or two more. Every time I got the same color again I just abandoned it to some lucky AP browser. No need to have two of each I figured. Eventually I hope to get a CB metallic.

Oh, somehow, someway, I got an alt black hatchie from the AP today. Dorkfaces aren't rares but I also found an egg that was both inbred and about 8th gen Dorkface. I keep wondering if I should have kept it as a bartering aid lol.

And for places to add your dragons for views you can click the bottom three banners on my signature.

Technically, a Dino. I saw an adult sprite while mine was still an egg, though, and decided it looked dumb, so I tossed it.

I caught a Chicken later. Then I came to the forums and was gifted a Silver (I caught my own silvers later though)

Edited by Akky

my cb yulebuck Nutcracker

first non-holiday would be my male silver by the name glittering moonlight off the AP

Edited by chickenhound

A gold. Gifted by my unofficial mentor. smile.gif

A geode from the AP. They seemed pretty rare back when I got it. It was a big deal to me. xd.png He's really, really inbred but I can't part with him. Though if that's not rare enough I snatched a paper from the cave a few days later. *nod*

Edited by Indelicately

While there is a list of rare dragons, it seems also a matter of opinion dry.gif They aren't rare but I love my three dino eggs. I think I am missing one or two more. Every time I got the same color again I just abandoned it to some lucky AP browser. No need to have two of each I figured. Eventually I hope to get a CB metallic.

Oh, somehow, someway, I got an alt black hatchie from the AP today. Dorkfaces aren't rares but I also found an egg that was both inbred and about 8th gen Dorkface. I keep wondering if I should have kept it as a bartering aid lol.

And for places to add your dragons for views you can click the bottom three banners on my signature.

I'' take dinos. There fun tongue.gif

Silver- the silver male on my scroll named Jeremie-San.

He's ooooold.

Mine was a Silver. It was my third dragon caught too ^.^

I was at my friends house lurking the AP when my friend came up and grabbed the mouse, my hand still on it, and force-helped me. >.< I was new and I didn't understand the rarity of it. I haven't seen many pass the AP since, nor have I caught one of them.

Probably a paper. Yeah, I know they are technically uncommon, but they remain rare to me. Officially a silver was my first rare, Sukul Ankhadu, who was a gift.

The first was technically a Yulebuck; excluding holiday dragons, it would have to be a Paper dragon.

it was a blue dino

but that was before i knew how to raise them so it died sad.gif

my first surviving one was a purple dino