dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Question is...do you really steal the dragons put the eggs in like your own little cave and watch them grow OR do we all just sit around the big cave and watch dragons that we "claim" are ours.

Also, how the hell do you get a dragon to mate, I mean do you just walk up to a magma dragon and poke it...

"Go make babies with that Day Dream dragon!!!"

I am assuming you would be eaten...

Sunrise/Sunset eggs are apparently as bright as the sun.

...Wouldn't we get blinded, then? blink.gif Our mommies and daddies always tell us not to look directly at the sun... LOL;

Or I suppose we're always like cool.gif when we get the Sun eggs.

When you see that message, it means there are no more CB eggs in the drop, not that the AP is blocking it. That always happens with New Releases, when TJ turns off the AP Blockage.

However, I agree with expecting to see eggs. I mean, the text actually says:

So.... what? First you see a pile of eggs, then decide you don't see any? Or were your glasses/contacts dirty and you just thought you saw a pile of abandoned eggs, then you cleaned them and saw nothing?

here is a less poetic way of seeing it

__

you walk into a cave and see some dragon's over here sleeping on gold

there is a pile of scrolls over here

over here there are some abandoned eggs

but you don't find any cared for eggs to take

___

anyway won't it hurt to pick up a few of these eggs?

and why are the dragons still here if there are a few hundred thousand people here all the time

and wouldn't the sheer amount of scrolls bury them all alive?

Edited by votehim

I always wondered what the hatchies did when they got a view? Wouldn't they panic and bite someone's finger off?

If an egg is hidden in the leaves, how did you know where it was?

last time i checked there are not normally leaves in caves so yea...

If there was this cave thousands of people go too, don't you think the dragons would have moved by now.

Seriously if you are "brave" enough to steal dragon eggs I would think you would be "brave" enough to take some gold.

Also, how the hell do you get a dragon to mate, I mean do you just walk up to a magma dragon and poke it...

"Go make babies with that Day Dream dragon!!!"

I am assuming you would be eaten...

LOL When I read the "Go make babies" part, I don't know why, but I lol'd so hard! biggrin.gif

Also, if electric sparks dance across the surface of the egg, don't you think it would have fried the little hatchling inside and killed it? blink.gif haha

And come on, eggs floating on clouds.........in a a cave? If it's floating on a cloud, how do we manage to take it? I guess we can fly. xd.png

Hmm, I always wondered how you could kill a zombie. They are undead. How do you kill something that is niether dead or living?

Good question let me try to come up with an answer..umm...i can't think of anything. xd.png

Some of these eggs are more then likely very dangerous for us to touch. I mean the like the sparks flying all over the gosh darn egg, and how the heck are we to walk away with a geo egg, those things must weigh a ton...

What about the egg that is slimy and blue? Couldn't it slip out of our hands, fall and break thus killing the dragon inside!? ohmy.gif

But what about the dragon made of cheese? After so long, cheese goes bad, how is it that this cheese dragon is okay? blink.gif hehe

There's an illogical thread?

That seems logical actually.

eh... I guess the forum really is doomed to always have the same old threads for all eternity... ah well, who bothers?

You Pick up an Egg, How do you know it's Lineage?

Why can Holidays only Breed there Offspring on there Holiday?

and Who the Hell is T.J.? the Dragons Overlord?, Messiah?, God?

And here's another one: when you look at someone else's scroll, it says "you pick up a scroll labeled such-and-such."

But what if that person is actually using it at the time? Do you snatch it from his/her hands? Do you wait for a moment of oppotunity and read it surreptiously while such-and-such's back is turned? Oo

This is a fun thread. biggrin.gif

and Who the Hell is T.J.? the Dragons Overlord?, Messiah?, God?

All of the above, as well as Chuck Norris and Gordon Freeman wink.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Why do the old pinks only give new pink eggs now? And how did they go from only gendering one way to now being able to gender either way?

Why do people care so much about inbreds? It's not like they have six eyes or anything.

Aren't horse dragons just pegasus?

Who gave the white dragon a staff? How do they heal? Boink things on the head and go "You are healed!"?

How are geode and stone dragons even able to move?

Why would it matter if a dragon's name is already taken? It's not like your parents are told in the hospital that they can't name you such and such because somebody already has that name...I mean...how many Joe Smiths or Bob Johnsons are there in the world? A lot xd.png

If birds poop while flying would dragons do so as well and if so...would people living near the dragons always walk under umbrellas?

If nothing can be created or uncreated...but matter only changed from one form to another, then how did TJ "create" dragons? tongue.gif

All of the above, as well as Chuck Norris and Gordon Freeman wink.gif

<--- Hahahahahahhahahahah!

What about the egg that is slimy and blue? Couldn't it slip out of our hands, fall and break thus killing the dragon inside!? ohmy.gif

But what about the dragon made of cheese? After so long, cheese goes bad, how is it that this cheese dragon is okay? blink.gif hehe

I imagane that the cheese the cheese dragon(s) are made of is under a sort of motafied stasis spell

for those it may consern I got the idea from the works of my favorite author diana wynn jones

basically stasis spells cast apone a food keeps it perficty fresh in till the wizard or magic user wishes to consume it then they simply remove said spell and eat it

Dragons must be great parents!!! ,they stop looking after the eggs after they hatch.

Question ?? we cant steal their money but we can steel their eggs ??do they promote kidnapping or is the cave so over populated they don't care any more? blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Edited by starial

Why is it that whenever I grab new eggs, they always gender female? dry.gif;;

That aside, at the Cheese dragon thing... Cheese is supposed to last for a very long time, and, like wine, apparently gets better with age.

And Pegasi have feathery wings. Horse Dragons don't.

Now I'm being illogical by bringing logic into this. Anyways.

How is it that you know who the parents of an egg is? And the parents of the parents? And the whole freaking lineage? We mageppl must have super powers of foresight.