dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How is it that some eggs have no parents and just appear? And that breeds with low population start showing up randomly?

Edited by AJKPrice

And how is that no one has been eaten by dragons yet? I mean, it sais that there are three eggs on the entrance of the cave... one person can be unoticed, but a full horde of maniacs trying to catch one won't attract the Adults attention? Specially on Holiday events!

Wouldn't Earthquake affect every single dragon, not just the eggs?

Wouldn't Earthquake affect every single dragon, not just the eggs?

You would think so. I mean it's like using the "Kill" button to force, right? So couldn't it scare hatchies right off your scroll?

Well, ostriches and penguins technically have wings, too. tongue.gif But stones' wings do seem awfully big and bulky (and therefore resource-wasting) for things that don't seem like they're used for anything.

Maybe the stones use the wings in a mating dance or something?

My questions...

Where do the Pumpkin dragons when pumpkins are out of season?

Do Dinos ever need new shoes when the old ones wear out? Where do they get them?

What are Guardians protecting? From what?

What do white dragons heal?

If we keep Thunder dragons and their roar is a sign of misfortune, why would we keep them?

How does a sky wing land without any legs to roost with?

If you live in Florida would your winter dragon still be the color of icy snow?

Purples are the only all female species, but their description says they are one of the few all female species...

Why are Ocredrakes "a curious species with a wide array of mutations" yet they all look the same?

What are Guardians protecting? From what?

What do white dragons heal?

If we keep Thunder dragons and their roar is a sign of misfortune, why would we keep them?

How does a sky wing land without any legs to roost with?

Why are Ocredrakes "a curious species with a wide array of mutations" yet they all look the same?

Guardians protect other dragons, check the breed description.

Other dragons, people.. .anything hurt.

People keep black cats, and they're supposed to be unlucky. Superstition =/= fact.

I always assumed they would search for a soft area and glide down.

This is called a 'developer oversight', meaning they just aren't available yet. This also applies to a lot of things- the time limit, the blocking... gameplay elements that just make no sense in real life.

My question-

Do people bloody think for five minutes when they ask half this stuff? There's illogical, then there's just being mentally lazy and having no imagination dry.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Guardians protect other dragons, check the breed description.

Other dragons, people.. .anything hurt.

People keep black cats, and they're supposed to be unlucky. Superstition =/= fact.

I always assumed they would search for a soft area and glide down.

This is called a 'developer oversight', meaning they just aren't available yet. This also applies to a lot of things- the time limit, the blocking... gameplay elements that just make no sense in real life.

My question-

Do people bloody think for five minutes when they ask half this stuff? There's illogical, then there's just being mentally lazy and having no imagination dry.gif

Geesh. This was supposed to be a silly thread. No need to be a wet blanket.

Geesh. This was supposed to be a silly thread. No need to be a wet blanket.

Sorry, I just have problems when I see so many people completely disregarding common sense. There are plenty of illogical things, but like I said, there is a difference between that and just failing to think. It can still be funny. Just... smart and funny. Nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Why do golds need gold? Are they that greedy? Do other dragons try to steal/keep gold dragons? Making them slaves or holding them against their will.

Speaking of gold, are dragons that greedy to not pay attention to their young?

"O hai, I've only stolen a million eggs from your cave, but you keep on attending to your gold while I still steal more of your kids, which I do on a constant basis. See you next week at 5pm est" That's either bad parenting or stupidity.

Speaking of stupidity, their magical, more powerful, can use telepathy, larger, immortal. How are they not collecting us, and putting us on a scroll?

Speaking of Immortal, How is the planet not completely over crowed? Let alone the eco system problems.

Speaking of eco system, ...all ready been said...

If dragons use telepathy to communicate what do they say to each other?

JIM: "Hey dave, another one of your kids was stollen."

DAVE: "Gold... Gold... Gold... wait... what?"

JIM: "IDK, what was I saying?"

DAVE: "Who? ...Hey look GOLD!"

JIM: "OOooohhh! Gold!"

GOLD DRAGON: YOUR RIPPING OFF MY SCALES! OH, DEAR GOD THE PAIN!

Do the Baby dragons have abandonment issues? Do they turn into goths and have to go to therapy? Then when they get older do they drink to forget and escape reality?

Inbreeding. Ew! I don't think a lot of kids who play this game even know what breeding is or involves, let alone inbreeding. They just know it means mix these 2 together to get another one. And what about genetic defects of massively inbreed dragons?

And when you earthquake do you have no consideration for anything around you? You could be killing countless things, including other peoples eggs who just happen to be around you atm. Not to mention how many earthquake bsa's happen a day? Thats a lot of destruction. Then next week theirs another earthquake per dragon you have. Who would live in a place like that? earthquakes happening continuously.

Edited by Lunchbox

If your vampire bites a trio/spark egg, won't it get frostbitten/burnt teeth/electrocuted? Btw, if you think this needs upgrading and more people who think, drop me a PM.

If you are dragon, why would you bother raising your own eggs when there are hundreds of humans that are willing to do it for you?

"O hai, I've only stolen a million eggs from your cave, but you keep on attending to your gold while I still steal more of your kids, which I do on a constant basis. See you next week at 5pm est" That's either bad parenting or stupidity.

(...)

If dragons use telepathy to communicate what do they say to each other?

JIM: "Hey dave, another one of your kids was stollen."

DAVE: "Gold... Gold... Gold... wait... what?"

JIM: "IDK, what was I saying?"

DAVE: "Who? ...Hey look GOLD!"

JIM: "OOooohhh! Gold!"

GOLD DRAGON: YOUR RIPPING OFF MY SCALES! OH, DEAR GOD THE PAIN!

(...)

I rofl'd. laugh.gif

Purples are the only all female species, but their description says they are one of the few all female species...

well technically the valentines, and the snowangels are also all female..

Do the Baby dragons have abandonment issues? Do they turn into goths and have to go to therapy? Then when they get older do they drink to forget and escape reality?

LOL!

A picture of my mom saying 'This dog must have abandonment issues D:!' came to my mind... she used to say that when we adopted our doggie xd.png.

Has anyone seen the new "This egg does not actually exist"? 0.o How is that possible? I've been trying to find out more about them--I've seen them hatching (though no actual hatchlings), so they must grow into something...

Has anyone seen the new "This egg does not actually exist"? 0.o How is that possible? I've been trying to find out more about them--I've seen them hatching (though no actual hatchlings), so they must grow into something...

Its not new its TJ's magical egg of non-existance, so it never hatches just changes into a new egg

The Albinos neck

I think that they need a chiropractor, they seem to have a little neck-problem.

You try to kill a dragon and fail. Yet, the dragon does not attack you, or bite off an arm, or run away, never to return . . . .

The Albinos neck

I think that they need a chiropractor, they seem to have a little neck-problem.

I aways think that they are laughing really hard ... mabye at us? wink.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

You try to kill a dragon and fail. Yet, the dragon does not attack you, or bite off an arm, or run away, never to return . . . .

If you have a stone egg and it gets sick with soft shell, how does a STONE shell get soft? Did someone throw it into a volcano trying to incubate it?

How do you kill a stone egg if it's that hard? Your sword would break!

How do you kill a stone egg if it's that hard? Your sword would break!

Your sword would break if you try to kill a stone dragon but smashing a stone egg on the ground is not enough to break it.

And how is that no one has been eaten by dragons yet? I mean, it sais that there are three eggs on the entrance of the cave... one person can be unoticed, but a full horde of maniacs trying to catch one won't attract the Adults attention? Specially on Holiday events!

It's 'cause they're eaten. They can't exactly come back and tell us they were eaten, now can they? Tons of people get eaten every year.