dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

How can a dead hatchling (Vamp) be sick? xd.png

It's dead. And sick at the same time. Doesn't make sense, lol.

How can a dead hatchling (Vamp) be sick? xd.png

It's dead. And sick at the same time. Doesn't make sense, lol.

This reminds me of a very corny religious joke they used on my pastor on his birthday. xd.png

They said he was alive when the Dead Sea was still sick.

It's still the case that the bluna males appear as females in lineages... that's illogical.

How does a cheese egg get soft shell!! isn't it alrdy soft?? xd.png

"This egg is soft and smells uncannily like cheese."

xd.pngxd.png

Edited by Qualeo

What happens when a Neglected gets neglected????

Red dino:This egg is much warmer and looks like it does not belong (Something like that) 3 red dino eggs, then what?

Red dino:This egg is much warmer and looks like it does not belong (Something like that) 3 red dino eggs, then what?

Not only red; all dinos "look like they don't belong" xd.png

I've seen this many times.. but actually a lot of dragons on mythology and fiction are killed with one hit... Draco in Dragonheart, Smaug in Lord of the Rings and I am sure many others as well.

I also suppose a lot of these questions about the dragons, particularly the gender, would easily be answered... dragons are telepathic. I'm sure they tell you if you call a he a she or vice versa.

For the food conundrum.. I say the Magi dragons make it appear out of nowhere.. they are magic after all. Them and the Whites get together to make sure the others eat.

A lot of other questions.. like why don't the dragons eat us... are answered because the dragons are intelligent. Most intelligent creatures will not eat other creatures they deem intelligent. Though... with Fogs.. and some of the others maybe there is an occasional accident.

What I want to know is how the heck does anyone pick up a sun egg. It glows as brightly as the sun.. have you ever looked at the sun and then tried to look anywhere else? Surely picking up sun eggs would lead to bumping into things.. like adult dragons in the cave and such.

And why don't stone x stone geode dragons hardly move too? Apparently they are out strutting around like peacocks with their wings... shouldn't they be immobile too?

If Nocturnal dragons turn to limestone and the eggs are made of limestone.. why is it when you breed them with Stones or Pebbles you don't get geodes too? They are a "stony" dragon.

What sort of genetic oddity causes stripe babies to be the color of their non-stripe parent even if the stripe parent is colored themselves? (Think of mating a red stripe with a green dragon to get a green stripe)

I've seen this many times.. but actually a lot of dragons on mythology and fiction are killed with one hit... Draco in Dragonheart, Smaug in Lord of the Rings and I am sure many others as well.

I also suppose a lot of these questions about the dragons, particularly the gender, would easily be answered... dragons are telepathic. I'm sure they tell you if you call a he a she or vice versa.

For the food conundrum.. I say the Magi dragons make it appear out of nowhere.. they are magic after all. Them and the Whites get together to make sure the others eat.

A lot of other questions.. like why don't the dragons eat us... are answered because the dragons are intelligent. Most intelligent creatures will not eat other creatures they deem intelligent. Though... with Fogs.. and some of the others maybe there is an occasional accident.

What I want to know is how the heck does anyone pick up a sun egg. It glows as brightly as the sun.. have you ever looked at the sun and then tried to look anywhere else? Surely picking up sun eggs would lead to bumping into things.. like adult dragons in the cave and such.

And why don't stone x stone geode dragons hardly move too? Apparently they are out strutting around like peacocks with their wings... shouldn't they be immobile too?

If Nocturnal dragons turn to limestone and the eggs are made of limestone.. why is it when you breed them with Stones or Pebbles you don't get geodes too? They are a "stony" dragon.

What sort of genetic oddity causes stripe babies to be the color of their non-stripe parent even if the stripe parent is colored themselves? (Think of mating a red stripe with a green dragon to get a green stripe)

Nocturne dragons don't become stone, they only look like stone. They freeze in place and lose color. The description even says: This egg appears to be limestone.

I know people say this a lot (two words, not one), but please use common sense, or at least read the dragon breed descriptions. Also, remember to factor in magic.

My question is, how are papers so authentic that they can become sick? I know this is powerful magic, but it is still technically paper.

The AP is a Page right? A scroll?

How on earth are 200+ people looking at one scroll?! Wouldn't it have been torn to shreds by now?

And when the cave is blocked with abandoned eggs, are they stacked up like a wall so we can't get in? They kinda look like they are in the AP. How come they don't all fall down if I take the one at the bottom? Actually that would be a handy way of clearing the ap...

Person 1: Dammit! The drops have started and the ap is blocked with blacks and vines!

Person 2: No fear! *Takes bottem egg* *All other eggs fall and smash* Wewt!

EDIT: Got some more!

Here's a litle scene:

Person 1: Aw bum, my pink hatchie didn't gender right. I'll kill it. *Stabs hatchie, it dies* Wait! I coulda gifted it! *Trys to bring back to life, fails, body disintigrates*

Here's the problem: Dead hatchies get tombstones, what the hell do you bury if the body disintigrates?!

2nd edit:

Annnnnd another!

How do you fog a fog egg? Arn't they already soruounded by fog?

Edited by Tango

The AP is a Page right? A scroll?

How on earth are 200+ people looking at one scroll?! Wouldn't it have been torn to shreds by now?

No.

Near the entrance to the cave...sitting outside the cave, dying

Here's the problem: Dead hatchies get tombstones, what the hell do you bury if the body disintigrates?!

Dust. You've never heard of people setting up mausoleums or tombs to someone's ashes?

How does a Pink influence an egg? blink.gif They can't just sit on it and it magically becomes it's own gender.

They dress it up in pretty clothes and put make-up on it until the egg becomes convinced it's a girl.

No.

Dust. You've never heard of people setting up mausoleums or tombs to someone's ashes?

AP = Abandoned PAGE

Page = paper

Paper = scroll, or possibly a dragon but that makes no sense.

How do ice dragons keep themselves continually cool? If I have six ice dragons and no other dragons, wouldn't I burn my scroll up, since the heat from the dragon would have to flow into the nearest surface- the scroll?

To maintain their continually cold temperature, they have to be dumping heat somewhere, or whatever created them have to be.

Nocturne dragons don't become stone, they only look like stone. They freeze in place and lose color. The description even says: This egg appears to be limestone.

I know people say this a lot (two words, not one), but please use common sense, or at least read the dragon breed descriptions. Also, remember to factor in magic.

My question is, how are papers so authentic that they can become sick? I know this is powerful magic, but it is still technically paper.

Pebbles aren't stones either and they make geodes. Also the whole description of the Nocturnal dragon harkens to the mythology of the gargoyle which behaves the same, ie turns immobile in the sun, which only further invokes the stone image. I am sorry I misread the dragon description but the point remains the same. Why doesn't a dragon so tied to the idea of stone.. appears stone-like and behaves like a mythological stone creature create geodes.

Holiday dragons. |: Valentines, X-mas, Pumpkin, and what not to come.

Soooooo...

TJ is Santa/Cupid/Jack'O'Lantern person/and Easter Dragon/Rabbit-to-be >__________>........?

How do your red draggies incubate cheeses/ices? Doesn't it like...melt.... or something o_O"

Vampire dragons... where do they go during the day? Do they like stick to the ceiling along with the Balloon dragons??? o_O

What if a stone dragon falls asleep while walking cuz of the dream draggies and falls on a mint/chicken/dino/pygmy?!!?!??!!

Edit: Extra ranting!

Edited by VSWolf

AP = Abandoned PAGE

Page = paper

Paper = scroll, or possibly a dragon but that makes no sense.

Nowhere on site is it called "The abandoned page" only a description which links to the abandoned section. The page title is "Abandoned Eggs" as in... well, a heap of abandoned eggs.

I can just imagine, a sorcerer standing in a tiny room, bewitching giant heaps of cheese and paper into dragons. O.o Where do they GET all that cheese? And it seems to be Swiss cheese, yet it is bright yellow. And they're ALL Swiss/Cheddar. I mean seriously!!

How did the cheese dragon start? Wouldn't we eat it?

One of us did when they first appeared....

Dragon tamer: Ooh, look, a cheese ball! *picks up, commences to eat* Wait, what's this in the center? Is that a...a...a baby...drag...AAAAAAAUGH! *runs away, losing mind forever*

And now we know not to do that. xd.png

~Feathers

Pebbles aren't stones either and they make geodes. Also the whole description of the Nocturnal dragon harkens to the mythology of the gargoyle which behaves the same, ie turns immobile in the sun, which only further invokes the stone image. I am sorry I misread the dragon description but the point remains the same. Why doesn't a dragon so tied to the idea of stone.. appears stone-like and behaves like a mythological stone creature create geodes.

Pebble dragons manipulate stone, so it still makes sense for them to breed geodes.

Edit:Again, I am seeing easily solved questions. Remember-Dragons are MAGICAL. This lets them do otherwise irrational things.

Edited by satyr76