dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Why aren't golds common, since they sleep on 'piles of gold'? You could steal eggs from the cave but why won't you trip on them?

Example a pygmy egg is neglected, will it enlarge or retain its size?

Edited by S9429183F

How do you feed dragons without the risk of being eaten?

Views for eggs are heat and views for hatchlings are food right? Well, why do Cheese and Paper eggs needs heat to hatch? Won't they melt and burn away instead? And why do they even need to eat?

How in the world can write so nicely? All the chracters 'written' look excatly the same!

Confused? How does your 'a's you write all look the same. Must have VERY neat writing!

If papers and cheeses are not actually alive, then why can they die if they don't hatch/grow up fast enough? I mean, I guess I could see somebody destroying them to actually "kill" them, but it seems like they should be pretty much immune to neglect.

And yeah, Albinos would... would sound scary. Keep in mind that the barn owl shriek comes from an owl... I imagine albinos would be much louder.

Albinos would just sing Thriller.

Albinos would just sing Thriller.

And Waters would sing 'Man In the Mirror'. dry.gif

Once an egg has been touched by a human, the human's scent rubs off onto the egg. The mother dragon then will reject the egg and no longer be able to tell that it is her own. That's why these abandoned eggs and hatchlings are just sitting outside the cave, dying, and the mother dragon isn't doing anything about them.

Once a hatchling's wings grow in, it marks the beginning of maturation. At this point they are usually left alone by their mother and begin to hunt and survive on their own.

So, if the mother dragon can't tell which ones are her own, when did she get reinvolved?

Am I the mommy who leaves the not quite adults to fend for themselves?

Dropping eggs. Does it mean what it seems?

*imagines bunch of people catching egg from sky*

Hmm... I've been wondering how do stone hatchlings run and get away if you earthquake them if they can barely move. And also if stone adults are as big as a mountain and yet there's a lot of them in the cave... how do they fit in the cave? And where on Earth do you keep them? tongue.gif (let's assume you have an army) They will take up the whole planet.

Stone dragons can't possibly be as big as mountains, maybe just several storeys tall?

So in the Wilderness the adult dragons watch the baby dragons right? And if the dragons require us to feed them in our scrolls and such, how do they live in the wild? Eat the hatchies???

Mints also can't possibly be the size of a car, maybe the size of a human baby?

Question: would stone hachlings crack when they're forced out? I mean, they are made of stone, so the force might chip them.

I just let my vamps bit two eggs. The first stayed but the second got repulsed.

Inconsistent dragons...

Stone dragons can't possibly be as big as mountains, maybe just several storeys tall?

Stones and Earths are the size of elephants. Or bigger. :o

Dovey said something along the lines of that...

2. Who the heck is bored enough to go around enchanting cheese and paper to act like mini dragons? Why would you even want to magic your cheese to be a dragon? Some sort of olden day prank?

Drunk wizards. 8D

I rather imagine wizards would do it for the heck of it, like, "OHAY, GUIZE, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO WIFF PAPER/CHEESE"

Edited by Sun Dragon Angel-A

Christmas dragons are apparently an elusive breed... Well, they certainly didn't seem elusive at Christmas, what with that wall of cheer. ninja.gif

Not that I minded, I got mine on the 27th, so. tongue.gif

So, if the mother dragon can't tell which ones are her own, when did she get reinvolved?

Am I the mommy who leaves the not quite adults to fend for themselves?

I think it's meant to be a general observation of Dragons in the wild. In the wild that would be the case, but it's obviously not the case with the ones we raise.

Why do people insist that DC happens around 1500 when you grab a dragon egg and this egg takes a thousands years to develop into a fully grown dragon, so that means when this dragon is an adult we are in the Middle Ages no more. ;D

Also, when we grab a new egg we go back in time?

I got a Winter egg today. I put it above my Magma and it didn't melt! Why, why, why? unsure.gif