dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

I got a Winter egg today. I put it above my Magma and it didn't melt! Why, why, why? unsure.gif

Because, technically, that's just how you're organizing them on your scroll...in reality, you'd have to be really stupid to put your ices in the same nest as your magmas.

Of course, it begs the question; how come you can move around pictures and writing around on peices of paper?

*nods* I just bred a Waterwalker with a Thunder. Roffle, they hate each other.

How can they hate each other? My two HORSE DRAGONS were paired and they hated each other. BTW, how do they hate each other?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Ekxoh%20Rcusb%20Thuwed <- now THAT is illogical. xd.png i can understand if this was made to be impossible after a certain point since this dragon was spawned in 08, but still. it is a funny thing to see, indeed.

a CB -alt- black. (is this TJs thuwed? edit: it has to be. xd.png its code is lawl)

Edited by ParticleSoup

Illogical is wondering what rock dragons really do with their life. Since they hardly move, it would seem difficult for them to find food unless if they live in caverns and just pick the rocks off the ceiling. Wouldn't the ceiling collapse eventually? Also, how in the world can rock dragons really breed anyway? I can imagine another rock dragon or a geode dragon breeding, but with any other dragons, it'd be impossible. Maybe the water dragons have a way to soften the rock dragons up...

Stone dragons breeding with Mints.... blink.gif I don't even want to being thinking about how they managed that....

Stone dragons breeding with Mints.... blink.gif I don't even want to being thinking about how they managed that....

I've often wondered about that. Like, how did my Water dragon manage to breed with my Stripe? Is my Stripe really, really good at holding his breath?

Please remember to avoid posting spam.

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

You guise, wait. Most of this can be explained easily: It's not Earth.

The game doesn't take place on Earth in the real medieval period, just in a medieval-style reality. For whatever reason (probably the general populace's obsession with dragons) the culture has stagnated so even though it takes hundreds of years to raise dragons, nobody is off inventing science in the mean time. They're all too busy raising dragons.

We (the wizards who raise dragons) are presumably either immortal or able to extend our lifespans. Perhaps human lifespans in this world are naturally really long anyway.

I like the explanation upthread -a wizard did it!

Oh, and:

Some dragons don't look like dragons. There is no such things as water dragons. They should be hydras, pleiosaurs or something.
-Er, 'sea serpents' are in fact a real legend from actual days of yore and have for centuries been depicted pretty much exactly like our 'water dragons'. Edited by Sadako

Maybe I'm missing something, but where does this say that this is happening in the Medevil medieval times?

I'm wondering how we got this magical EVERLASTING paper to jot down notes on our dragons, shurly it would be a bit more tattered now? How can one scroll last us a lifetime?

It's not explicitly mentioned but one of the requirements for descriptions, as outlined by TJ somewhere on the boards, is that this game happens in a 'medieval setting', so (to paraphrase his example) we shouldn't describe our dragons as enjoying flying alongside airplanes, or the like.

Edited by Sadako

I've often wondered about that. Like, how did my Water dragon manage to breed with my Stripe? Is my Stripe really, really good at holding his breath?

What about magma and water? The water would boil and the magma, being cooled, would turn into "lava rock"... o.O

What about magma and water? The water would boil and the magma, being cooled, would turn into "lava rock"... o.O

LULZ Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that when I bread my Water and Magma together...

That aside, why do Stone dragons even have wings when they've never been observed in flight, anyways? Surely, evolution would've made those wings disappear.

Then again, maybe the Stone dragons just fly when no one's looking...

That aside, why do Stone dragons even have wings when they've never been observed in flight, anyways? Surely, evolution would've made those wings disappear.

Well, ostriches and penguins technically have wings, too. tongue.gif But stones' wings do seem awfully big and bulky (and therefore resource-wasting) for things that don't seem like they're used for anything.

what happens if there are thre chicken eggs in the cave?

smile.gif

and with three guardians/mints?

What about the cheese dragons? Wouldnt the other dragons eat them already?

Has anybody ever wondered how we manage to steal eggs from the main cave anyway? Sure the eggs are close enough to steal, but with all those dragons in the cave there has to be one that sees you.

Can we all outrun a rampaging mommy / daddy dragon?

What about eggs for the larger species like stones? Are we strong enough to carry them away without being seen?

Has anybody ever wondered how we manage to steal eggs from the main cave anyway? Sure the eggs are close enough to steal, but with all those dragons in the cave there has to be one that sees you.

Can we all outrun a rampaging mommy / daddy dragon?

What about eggs for the larger species like stones? Are we strong enough to carry them away without being seen?

Stone eggs could be rolled, I presume.

LULZ Yeah, I was kinda wondering about that when I bread my Water and Magma together...

O.O *stares at stone dragon* What have you been doing...

Speaking of illogical stuff, why is it that there only 3 eggs available at the cave entrance at best? They are readily replaced each time one is taken, which in itself seems rather odd.

(typo fix)

Edited by Volcove