dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Keep 'em comin'! And btw, how do you breed with Thunders without getting fried? Same applies to Magmas and Ices-frozen/burnt?

hmm i dont know get a pot holder?! to hold the magma egg?!

Try as you might, you can not seem to find the egg you are looking for in the abandoned area.

Wouldn't it make sense for it to say "This egg has already been taken."?

It's like:

Person 1: A gold egg! *tries to grab it*

Person 2: *takes and runs off*

Person 1: I can't find the egg! It must have disappeared by some mysterious force! ohmy.gif:o:O

If you take a caveborn egg and wish to abandon it, you have to wait 5 hours. But when you have less than half an hour left before you can abandon it, the option to Abandon is inactive even though it tells you that you have to wait another 0 hours.

Apparently you can bite even if you've used them all up. I have yet to test this, but it was mentioned in another thread. Since I'm out of kills from vampire bites I can try in a few days with my next bite.

How do new dragons mass breed every hour? and How come the cave is not blocked even if it's a special day or not.

How do you cram like, 10 waters/blunas/deep seas/water horses all in the same pool? laugh.gif

This topic got got me thinking about the whole immortal ppl writing your scroll. So then I thought what do they look like. I made my own :3. So I guess, thx?

This topic got got me thinking about the whole immortal ppl writing your scroll. So then I thought what do they look like. I made my own :3. So I guess, thx?

Harmeph. laugh.gif

Hey, what if someone takes your scroll? Wouldn't you lose it forever? *is wrestling sarahfish89 and some random girl on the games topic*

I got some weird combos...for the two words you need to type in if you need to log back in.

Last night I got Impale her...weird...

Lets see, one, dragons actually exist (dur)

and two, how the heck does Earthquake affect balloon eggs?

And with the valentine eggs dropping...

"This egg is delicate and looks sweet."

Then wouldn't the thousands of people all stampeding the three eggs, um, smash the poor sweet dears? blink.gif

~Feathers

good point. Rocks fall on it?

And shouldn't bitten balloon eggs look like deflated balloons if the bite kills?

(That would be so cool x3)

Edited by scratcher_cat

Wow, purple isn't a color of egg you expected to see.

Considering how common purple eggs are, wouldn't we expect to see them regularly by now?

Edited by Volcove

And shouldn't bitten balloon eggs look like deflated balloons if the bite kills?

(That would be so cool x3)

Roffled at that. laugh.gif

Dragon's birthday gifts: balloon eggs on a string.

Dragon's birthday gifts: balloon eggs on a string.

lol, that should be a joke release

How does a Pink influence an egg? blink.gif They can't just sit on it and it magically becomes it's own gender.

Why are Ochredrakes, things that clearly aren't really dragons, just cousins to them, showing up in a cave full of the things? Do they get lost and just say 'hey, this looks like a good spot'?

How would hatching at different times of the day result in a dragon with completely different colors, as in the case of the dawn/dusk dragons? It's like what happens to alligators to the extreme. If it's laid in the morning, it'd have to do a complete flop in pigments in order to look the way it does in the afternoon when it hatches.

Split dragons have two heads that work seperately yet, share the same major organs like lungs and stomach. Wouldn't they choke on food if one head went to eat and the other tried to breathe? o.o It seems like a bad evolutionary choice.

Vine dragons supposedly live underground. If that's true, what are they doing in caves that are most likely made of rocks? It would be almost impossible to dig there.

Sheild dragons are meant to protect other dragons with their large, plated, tail. Problem is, how do they lift up the thing? It's such heavy armor on the edge of a thin limb. xd.png

Purple dragons are an all-female race, right? Then how did they evolve? Are they like that species of lizard where, even though they're all female, they're able to have eggs asexually? I just find it plain weird.

It says in the Shield description that it LOOKS heavy, but it's actually really light. Additionally, they use their wings to protect things. o3o

As well as that, I would think that the Splits are smart enough NOT to eat and breathe at the same time... o.o And they have different heads and different necks, so different esophaguses (esophagi?) and tracheas.

Other than that, yeah. o3o

So, how is it that when you get one type of holiday, you can only ever have that kind of holiday on your scroll? Like, a certain Snow Angel or what. o3o

Yup yup. I feel we all need a nice, humorous break in the serious world of dragons, ha ha. xd.png

Okay, um....

All right. How is it that eggs can all pile up in the abandoned area without getting stepped on, especially when free-for-alls happen with vampires and golds and the like? Wouldn't the little mints just get smashed and stepped on with people trying to find the rare eggs? Seems a tad hazardous. blink.gif

~Feathers

Leetle trees. How do you get them?

Player #1: Ooh, look. Leetle tree.

Player #2: Looks like it's growing well. I could put it in my house. *uproot tree and takes it away*

And they say the pygmy eggs are so small that you almost missed it. Then, how do you even avoid stepping on them?

@Kai: You do? Thank you! laugh.gif

@Ein, really? I must've missed that... Still, even if splits have different throats, they still share lungs. I guess it would make sense if they instinctually followed a rythm in eating and breathing.

How come with seasonals, they're supposed to match the season they're born in but, for the rest of their life, they only look like that one season? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to change with each season?

Geodes are supposed to naturally grow crystal on their wings and parts of their limbs [if you look at the sprites]. But, how is that possible? Do they constantly produce minerals and sweat to get the crystal to form? [look up how crystals are made and you'll understand. :3]