dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

And on the topic of eggs in the cave entrance, I was wondering today while trying to combat what was likely a dozen people for the pleasure of a paper egg, what about those eggs we all try to grab for? How do we not cause a commotion or break any eggs when 50 of us clamber onto a rare? xd.png Do we call dibs? Don't we fight over those claims of "I saw the shiny one first!"? tongue.gif

That much is true; you'd think that such commotion would simply alert the nearby dragons in the first place. :/

That much is true; you'd think that such commotion would simply alert the nearby dragons in the first place. :/

Clearly, this means we are all ninja.gifs trying to out-ninja.gif each other.

Clearly, this means we are all ninja.gifs trying to out-ninja.gif each other.

That must mean we're ninja sorcerers/esses! xd.png

Although maybe magic addresses the grabbing of the eggs in some form.

Edited by Volcove

Okay, here's my quandary:

You go to grab a hatchie from the Unwanted Cave, aka the AP. Instead, you get a message, "You can't seem to find this hatchling in the abandoned area."

So, what happened? Another dragon-keeper taps you on the should and says, "Oh look, you dropped your scroll over there," then skedaddles with your wanted hatchie?

And if that's the case, how can you "not find" it? With a creature that big, surely you see the other Dragon-keeper making off with it, right? The message should really read, "You make a grab for the hatchie, but another Keeper intercepts you."

Then it should give an option for, "Give chase/try to steal hatchie back." I mean really, if that hatchie was a rare, wouldn't you chase him/her down and wrestle for it? Though I suppose if it was an ER hatchie, the thing could grow up, flame-broil both Keepers, and call it a day.

/end randomness xd.png

Edited by Gyps13

Okay, here's my quandary:

You go to grab a hatchie from the Unwanted Cave, aka the AP. Instead, you get a message, "You can't seem to find this hatchling in the abandoned area."

So, what happened? Another dragon-keeper taps you on the should and says, "Oh look, you dropped your scroll over there," then skedaddles with your wanted hatchie?

And if that's the case, how can you "not find" it? With a creature that big, surely you see the other Dragon-keeper making off with it, right? The message should really read, "You make a grab for the hatchie, but another Keeper intercepts you."

Then it should give an option for, "Give chase/try to steal hatchie back." I mean really, if that hatchie was a rare, wouldn't you chase him/her down and wrestle for it? Though I suppose if it was an ER hatchie, the thing could grow up, flame-broil both Keepers, and call it a day.

/end randomness xd.png

Hahah, that's a great idea. I approve.

There are thousands and thousands of scrolls in a big pile. Somehow, in less than 30 seconds (as if just you just typed in some sort of username and password and CAPTCHA code and pressed "login") you easily find your scroll.

Yea, agreed.

BTW, why would people put abandoned eggs in a pile, I mean, why can't you just put it in the main cave and near a dragon and say: Hey, look! A CB white!

And watch the fun of everyone lunging at it...

the dragons are never hungry... what do they eat? AND WHERE DOES THIS EVEN TAKE PLACE???

what do YOU eat? Do you even ever leave the cave once you go in?

Why would people abandon eggs at the cave entrance if there is a possibility of blocking said entrance in the first place? Why not just place said eggs... off to the side so it doesn't get in the way?

How are you supposed to tell if a Cheese egg gets sick? Wasn't it soft to begin with? Not only that, I'd imagine it'd be kinda hard to tell if a Paper egg's sick if it's made out of pieces of paper folded together...

Along those lines, it would be awfully difficult to see if stone hatchlings were sick either, considering they almost never move to begin with.

lol, and the trio eggs are WEIRD. Like how can an egg be electrical? Wouldn't it fry itself? and If an egg was Icy, it would freeze itself. And if the egg were made of lava, melt itself. MAKES NO SENSE

you got ninja.gif ed by }{amzacooly

Well, I don't think the cold, heat or electricity affect the hatchling inside, as the developing hatchlings are soon-to-be masters of their respective element. How to explain it... It's just an external effect, I guess.

LULZ at the tussle for the eggs/hatchlings. Imagine trying to drag off a Stone or Geode hatchling from the AP. Aren't they heavy? LOL

It's mystifying, how you can know exactly how much time an egg or a hatchling has left by just a glance, while you're in the abandoned cave.

And on that subject, why do eggs and hatchies die after x period of time? I mean, like, how is that possible? Do they just ... explode / crumble to dust when their time runs out or something? tongue.gif I can kinda understand that hatchlings may starve to death, but eggs?

If Christmas dragons are as elusive as the descriptions lead people to believe, why were eggs literally flooding the cave while leaving massive walls of Christmas eggs to block the AP? That doesn't seem very... mysterious.

How do you cure hatchling sickness? Fogging? Giving him a magic pill?

Mating seasons for dragons usually states 2 years. Those on our scroll-infinite.