Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

never had an influence fail biggrin.gif but i rly rly need a male pink to influence male eggs ohmy.gif i only have two gurls DX

Not yet, but as I understand it works better the younger the egg is. Though I could be mistaken.

THIS. At least it seems that way to me. There might also be a lower chance on rares / unbreedables (and pinks *LOL*) judging by the posts on this thread.

I have never had a fail that I am sure about. Usually, I influence my eggs almost as soon as I get them.

Also, as I understand, originally influence 'wore off' when abandoned or traded. But my kid got an egg off the AP that showed up as 'influenced' when she tried to influence it. I don't know if it gendered properly or not, as we have no way of knowing which way it was influenced - but as it turns out, it gendered like she wanted it. Presumably trading an egg could mess with the possibilities.

That's my 2 cents ...

I've had two fail. But they were gifts, so maybe if you influence and then abandon them it can mess up the influence?

Actually, as I understand it, anything done to the egg (influencing, incubate) is lost when the egg is abandoned.

I've had one failure and I use Influence a lot. I used it and then followed up with an Earthquake, which caused the egg to hatch. I think that had something to do with it.

I've had one failure and I use Influence a lot. I used it and then followed up with an Earthquake, which caused the egg to hatch. I think that had something to do with it.

I've had a different experience with influence. I've had at least one or two eggs that I got off the AP that I tried to influence and were told that they had already been influenced. I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but I know the eggs had plenty of time to be influenced. Maybe the eggs didn't know they were supposed to lose their influence once they were abandoned. xd.png

Mine hasn't failed yet, as far as I know. What I'm wondering is . . . how often does it fail without us ever knowing? There must be times when it fails, but the dragon genders correctly anyway.

I never have, but my friend said that every time she's tried to influence, it failed. She's starting to think her dragon is secretly a male. xd.png

I've had influence fail twice, but in both cases the egg was influenced with not a lot of time left before hatching.

It seems to be failing more often for me lately, but I am sure that is just bad luck. I have had two fails in the last couple of weeks!

But I use the influence a lot and it is mostly pretty reliable. It has made building even gen lineages much, much easier!

I have only had a couple of failures. The last was a pink dry.gif

I really need another pink female for influencing purposes, but it gendered male(pink rebel)

However, the fail rate has a very low percentage,much better than the 50/50 % for uninfluenced dragons.I don't use it to even out scroll stats, just to get proper genders for mates.

I've never had influence fail. I just use my Influences to pick the right genders for mates; gender ratios opn my scroll don't matter too much to me. xd.png

Once.

I'm happy I didn't name it before the gendering, I was actually sure about my CB white being female.

But that didn't happen @____@

I never had an Influence fail. biggrin.gif

I`m really happy that my Pinks work so good. xd.png

I have many pinks, Influenced lots and lots of eggs and to date, all have been successful. I keep very close track biggrin.gif