Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

Well…I haven't failed so far, but there have to be some cases of failure because the BSA name is "Influence," not "Immediately Make the Hatchling Become the Gender of Your Choice."

Yes. I influenced my pebble egg female, and when it hatched, I named it right away. Mrs Pebbles. Sadly, it turned out to be male. Now I have a male Pebble named Mrs pebbles.

Yep, but only once, if my memory serves me... of course it was an important influence that failed...

I USED to not have ANY fails. And I influenced nearly every egg I got since it came out. That's dozens, if not a hundred, since.

And no fails.

UNTIL...

All types of sun dragons. The sunrise/set, the sunsong, and now I fear I'll be having an influence fail on my day/night glorydrakes.

Only time will tell, but it's like my scroll is sun-cursed. I've never had a problem with any other breed, except those.

I've had three fails, but they weren't critical ones, so I'm still happy with it.

You know... I didn't had a single fail until I got that egg I was searching for since a long, long, while ago.

My first vampire xd.png. I wanted her to be a male but nooo, she decided to be my only and first influence fail so far. I have males now but well xd.png, it was funny. Named her 'Lady Crimson Wings' and gave her a custom description that speaks about the failure.

Hehe, I've been wondering if there actually is a chance of failure, too. So far, mine have all worked. (Or maybe I've just influenced female eggs to become female and vice versa. wink.gif )

Right after I made my last post, both of the springs I influenced female turned male instead ;_; ah, speak of the devil

I never had an Influence fail and I`m really happy about that. smile.gif

not so far its been pretty reliable for me and i did influence my latest sunsong and it came right

so ill be waiting to see if it does fail

I never knew it could fail O.o so far im 100% success *knocks on my head* (no wood near me desk is glass and metal)

Influence failed twice on me... ^^" Now I hope (the eggs I'm gonna influence as soon as the option is available again in a few hours.. >.<) my next two won't... laugh.gif

So far nothing has failed.. but I'll kick the CB BBW if it genders male after this post! *influenced it female*

I've always had success. I guess there is a chance that my eggs won't gender the way I want them to. *prays to BBW egg to gender female*

I influenced a second gen stripe and a Thuwed Bluna to both be female...they hatched close in time to each other and both turned out male. There are the two dragon species I have trouble getting to be female. I needed that stripe for a lineage too ._.

None failed yet for myself. O:

But I actually really want one to fail, just so I can name the dragon a name of the opposite sex just for the lulz.