Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

Yep. Unless I messed up on the last two of my CB autumns, they've all been influence resistant. So there is a chance of failure.

Worked wonderfully at all times, which made me wonder if there are really some failure cases out there.

I've never had it fail so far. Though knowing my luck it'll fail with my latest vampire egg.

Which would be bad luck for me, good luck for whoever happens to snag a male vampire hatchy from the AP xd.png

*Needs another female to even things out*

All worked fine for me. smile.gif Except for that one vine that I abandoned after it hatched. It gendered female, although I influenced it male. It wasn't mine anymore, so I didn't mind.

It's been successful for me every time but I think one of my son's influencing attempts failed (or he could have made a mistake...dunno)

Ya it messed me up, the influence on my CB water messed up. I was gonna slap someone...

yes, but i think it might have been because right after i influenced the egg, i released the pink dragon into the wild. I didnt give the egg a chance to hatch or mature. I think that by releasing the Pink I broke the influence action. but that is just my guess...

Yes, this week for the first time.

All my mints are females so I influenced a mint egg into a male.

The results? Another female anyway.

I haven't yet, and I use this function quite a bit. xd.png

Edited by Dianacat777

I'm gonna curse myself saying it, but all of mine have worked.

i influences my dragons as soon as the option reappears, and all attempts were successful so far smile.gif

Edited by starfish102

I've had 3 fail so far. But then, I use it on almost every egg I have, so I've got a pretty good success rate. I... have a lot of pink dragons.

All of mine have worked so far.

And DuoLoves, if it genders male and you don;t want it... xd.pngxd.png