Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

Mine often works too well. I'll influence one egg for a certain gender and all the eggs I have at that time will end up being that gender. And this wasn't a one time thing, either. huh.gif

If it did fail, I don't remember the last time it did. Most of them, if not all, have worked as expected.

It's failed once for me, and that's a real bummer, because I was going to use that dragon for a little project.

Twice, unfortunately. It's screwed up breeding pairs I was trying to build up. It doesn't help that the pinks I get end up the wrong gender and I'll get four and they'll ALL end up male when I need females.

Edited by Noctis

Don't know yet... ^^" Did it the first time a few days ago, so I have to wait until my hatchie genders.. xd.png

So far, no fails.

I used to get pretty much only females until influence. Now the males are trying to even the odds all by themselves.

It's happened to me for a designated breeding pair :-(

And a friend got gifted 2nd gen PB whites and blacks, and she had a fail as well for her breeding project.

I had no failures up to this point and I must say I influence all the time.

Yes, my Daydream. I influenced it to be male and weirdly..wanted to be female. Ahh well you can't stop fate eh?

I had my first fail 2 days ago. =(

So far, no fails from my pinks. ^^ And they hardly ever stay out of cooldown, I always influence again as soon as I can. XD *needs one more pair*

no fails but the funny thing is that i had a female pink, everything on my scroll would become male unless influenced except the pinks! they would always be female! laugh.gifxd.png

All of mine have been successful, I hope all of my future ones are as well.

I had one fail, influenced a Vampire egg to be male, it gendered female X_X.

Just to make it clear,it is a fact that an egg once abandoned looses it's influence.This has been said so many times already and I still see requests or offers of influenced eggs in the trading threads...

on topic:Nope,influence was 100% successful for me,except for the abandoned eggs and hatchies.

I've never had it happen, but on the IRC people are occasionally like ">.> Influence fail"

If it happens to me with something non importend, I'll be laughing.