Fran27

Ever had an influence fail?

It happened to me once with an important lineage dragon.

Other than that, it may have happened with less important ones that I just don't remember.

Influence failed on my marrows x.x Twice. I influenced them male and they're almost ALL female. And two of the females I KNOW I influenced male.

Silly things.

Yep... got a FEMALE Marrow instead of the MALE I wanted. Happened a few times before that too.

I've had it fail a few times. Mostly on my tinsels, which I try to keep correctly gendered for lineage purposes or on those proposed mates for tinsels, leaving me scrambling around to find another egg to influence.

My first ever influence fail happened with a stairstep tinsel I had worked very hard for to get dry.gif

I just gifted a CB Magi egg to a friend and influenced it female, because she needed a female CB Magi, but couldn´t influence it herself. It had an awesome code too, booob (caps messed). And it gendered MALE!!! sad.gif

So I thought, wears the influence off when using teleport? unsure.gif

Yes, influence wears off eggs from teleport, but not hatchies, so if you'd have hatched it, it would have been fine.

I just had a Pillow egg influence fail sleep.gif'

I so wanted a male, and got a female insted.

It only ever fails when you realy want/need it to work. dry.gif

I've had one influence fail...of course on a lineage egg that is proving impossible to replace, seeing as I can't breed a replacement myself. =/ It's the last second gen I need for this particular project too, bleh.

yes i had a fail

FINALLY got a CB ember, influenced it to female aaaaannnnddd out hatches a male -RAGE-

I've had it happen with this tinsel, and this vampire. Silly things...

Edited by omgitskairi

Influences can fail. If you look at my signature, you can see that it says that all my pygmies are female. This little one was influenced to be male by me because every one of my pygmies is a female and I wanted to breed them. 'He' gendered a 'she' and I became very angry. I have another pygmy egg and I'm doubtfull that even an influence will make it male.

I'm hoping my Gold Tinsel doesn't fail. The stairstep would be sliced for its offspring. D:

It wouldn't be so bad if my Silver failed. If female, it will be a stairstep (which is what I'm hoping for). If male, it will be an arrowhead. Both are great. Although I have no female holidays at the time. ALL my Halloweens gendered male. Ain't that a doozy? xP

I've only ever had Influence fail me once, which is pretty good, since I tend to use it quite a bit. Fortunately, it was an egg I'd bred myself, so I got to try again.

I have another pygmy egg and I'm doubtfull that even an influence will make it male.

Maybe you're cursed? You could always try trading it for a male gendered hatchie if you get a female again. ^^;

I only had Influence only fail once out of the many times that I have used it (which is very frequently). I have not had any real concern about failing to get an influence because it doesn't really happen with me.

I just had one fail...sigh. Influenced male, gendered female. Though that might still look okay in the lineage.... Just not exactly what I wanted.

*sigh* i've had an influence fail when I was influencing a dragon in a trade. The other person wasn't too happy, and it was a CB black too, kind of hard to come by :3

-Jubs

Had another... Wanted a male and female 4th even gen Gold to maybe breed them together. The male influenced is now a female and the other already influenced female and hatched...